Chapter.27

The Hunger Games (Exo addition)

I reached the area where the games first started.Where all the weapons were,was a table with packages lined up with either a K or C,along with a number.The number was your district and the two letters was Korean or Chinese.I figured I should just head for the korean ones,not stealing the chinese.They'll be more angry and most likely kill the team brutally.

I crouched down behind bushes and watched the area for any sign of movement.I can't tell you how much my heart is pumping right now....seriously.

I then waited for a few seconds,then moved forwards,in front of the bushes.I waited again and looked around for any movement.I saw none,I made a break for it.I ran full speed ahead and was about to grab the 7 bags of koreans,until I was tackled to the ground.

The person flung away my arrows and bow and kept my arms and legs down by their body weight.I looked up and saw it was Tao,looking down at me with a smirk.Now I'm scared.His eyes are so intense and he held a knife in his right hand.I didn't notice that he had cut my forehead and blood trickled down my face.

"Long time no see huh?",Tao said while panting.He started to tilt his head from side to side.

"You ran away before,but your not doing it again.Hahahaha",Tao started to laugh.I got freaked out from him and tried to figure out what happened to him.

Maybe he's finally lost his marbles.That happens a lot in the games.People just loose their minds and start to go crazy and eventually get themselves killed.Some times people try their best to go crazy so they don't have to endure anymore pain and suffering from the games.That usually annoys the government,but the tributes don't care.

"Maybe I should take you to Luhan all blooded up.That way,you won't run away and Luhan can become romantic by patching you up..",Tao trailed off.He then smirked again and raised his knife in the air.

"Yeah I'll do that".

I braced for the knife to stab me anywhere,but the pain didn't come.Instead,I felt the weight get pulled off me and a loud bang was heard.I looked and saw that Chanyeol was holding Tao against the metal object where the weapons are.Chanyeol looked furious and held Tao's shirt tightly.

"Stop messing with my team!",Chanyeol yelled and started to bash Tao back and forth against the metal.

I looked away but could still hear the banging and Tao's yelps.It eventually stopped and a thud was heard.A cannon went off,indicating Tao was dead.I turned and saw Tao was on the floor,dead with his eyes open and Chanyeol was panting.

"I have Linchi back at my district,you can't fool me",Chanyeol smiled."But I made the other members have some".

I was actually thankful he didn't eat the soup,and was smart enough to think of what the other members would do.Chanyeol held out his hand and I gripped it.He pulled me up and then looked shocked.

"Your hurt.Did Tao do this to you?",Chanyeol asked worriedly.He brushed his thumb on my forehead,careful not to touch the cut.

"I'm fine.Come on,we need to get our packages before Kris,Xiumin and Luhan get here",I said and rushed over to the table.

Chanyeol helped me and picked up some.I picked up the remaining Korean ones and we then rushed back into the forest.We ran fast and soon reached the cave again.We rushed inside and sighed in relief when we saw that the members were still asleep.

We put down the packages and started to look inside them.We opened District 1 first which was Suho's and were shocked on what's inside it.

"Is that....",Chanyeol stopped.I nodded.

"Selected memory removal".

I guess they thought it would help for him to forget that he killed Chen.If you wanted to know what it looked like,I'll have to describe it.

It looked a lot like a gameboy,except it had letters under a screen and then two lumps poking out from the top of it.Those would become electric and zap away the memory.You type in what to forget and then zap yourself in the head.But it only works once.One memory can be erased,then if you want to erase another,you have to buy another one.But they are insanely expensive and hurt a lot.

"At least Hyung would be able to sleep better at night",Chanyeol said while hugging his knees.I nodded and carefully put it back in the bag.

We opened up the packages one by one and found stuff that should be used wisely.Baekhyun and Sehun got a pot of ohkahana leaves for anymore TrackerJacker wounds.Kai got given some ointment for anymore serious injuries.Chanyeol got given some knives that he is good at throwing.D.O was given some fruits that could help keep his protein up.And I got....