Chapter.8

The Hunger Games (Exo addition)
The next day,I was sent to a building that was attached to where the tribute parade was.It seemed sealed off to anyone who wasn't a tribute,because not even Siwon was aloud in.I had to change into a black and red t-shirt with black tights.
 
I walked into what seemed like a training centre and it had many weapons and stations there.We were told to get into number order,so we had to stand next to the Chinese team.It went in a long line in this order.
 
Suho,Xiumin,Baekhyun,Luhan,Chanyeol,Kris,D.O,Lay,Kai,Chen,Sehun,Tao and then poor me at the end.
 
It was so intimidating standing next to this Tao guy.He was 2x my size and had dark circles around his eyes.I couldn't really move away other wise I will be told off.
 
The instructor who was head of training,stood in front of us.She was quite short but looked pretty intimidating with her army cap on.
 
"Now,you are here to train for the games so that means no fighting or killing here.You'll have plenty time for that in the arena",I heard sniggers from the Chinese team.
 
"Even though most of you would like to get your hands on a weapon.But most of you will be killed by natural causes.So I suggest you participate in the stations for survival",The instructor said."Also,here is where you can get close to your team.You'll need allies in these games.Now go!".
 
I didn't know what to do right now while everyone else separated pretty quickly.I decided I shouldn't show the best skill I have and go to the minor ones I need to improve on.
 
I walked over to a trap-making station and there was a lot of equipment to use.I wouldn't think there would be ALL this in the arena.What a let down....
 
I started to build a rabbit trap since they can be used for not only rabbits,but other animals too.I grabbed the rope and tied it to the sticks that were stuck in this little patch of forest floor.I was just about to get the extra sticks,when I heard someone walk in.I turned and saw an owl-like boy.He was watching me with the huge eyes he has and he was standing at the door.
 
He walked over to the table and grabbed some supplies,then set his stuff down next to me.A little too close though.....
 
I ignored him and started to get the rabbit trap working.I grabbed the extra sticks and started to set up the base.I felt a stare on me and looked to my side,to see the owl boy staring at me.
 
"Uhmm...can I help you?",I politely asked.His stare was a little uncomfortable.
 
"You sacrificed your life for your little brother right?",He asked.Wow....very straight forward.
 
"Y-Yeah,that's me..hehe..",I said,ending with a nervous laugh.
 
"That was very brave of you.I admire your courage Junki",he said.Already using my name huh?
"Thanks....",I said.I slightly turned back to my trap.
 
"I'm Kyungsoo.But call me D.O",he said while holding his hand out.I turned to him and shook his hand.
 
"Junki",I said.D.O smiled an adorable smile and I couldn't help but smile back.
 
We were then pushed apart by someone pushing in between us.We moved an inch or so and now in between us,was a squishy cheeked boy.He was smiling childishly and it creeped me out.
 
"And I'm Xiumin!",he said cheerfully.
 
Wait,wasn't he the oldest in the Chinese team?Then why is he so childish?Isn't he supposed to be a cold blooded killer?
 
"I hope I wasn't interrupting something!",he said while slightly pouting.
 
"Actually,you were",D.O found the courage to say that.Xiumin turned to him and glared at him childishly.
 
"Shut up Owl boy!",he shouted.Woah that came out of no where!
 
D.O was as stunned as I was and he also looked pretty annoyed.Xiumin then turned to me with his childish smile.
 
"Your Junki right?!Woooooaaahhhhh,your really pretty!",he said.I felt my cheeks go hot and my voice got caught in my throat.
 
"U-Ummm...",I was lost for words.D.O seemed to be glaring at Xiumin but he was too busy smiling his face off.
 
Suddenly,Xiumin was pulled up off the floor by the back of his shirt.He was lifted right back on to his feet.D.O and I turned to see the deer-like guy holding Xiumin by the collar.
 
"Sorry about him.He wonders off and makes other people uncomfortable",he said while smiling.It looked extremely fake,D.O and I saw right threw it.
 
"I'm Luhan by the way",he said while glaring at Xiumin who smiled again.D.O and I decided to stand up.
 
"Junki".
 
"D.O".
 
"Say,do you wanna come over with me,so we can do some shooting?",Luhan asked.
 
"No.I'm good",I said.I would rather go to the arena.
 
"Neither",D.O said.
 
Luhan looked pretty shocked that we refused,but recovered quickly.Xiumin struggled in Luhan's grasp and whined for him to let go.Luhan dropped him and he fell to the floor.Xiumin quickly got up and ran towards me.
 
What the?!!!!
 
He lunged himself at me and..........hugged me!!
 
"H-Hey!!",I squealed.D.O looked at me with even bigger eyes and Luhan face palmed.
 
"JUNKI!!LUHAN IS HURTING ME!!",he shouted.I tried to pry him off but he only tightened his grip.
 
Is this kid for real?!He is acting as if we are friends.We are far from friends!
 
"Xiumin,let her go!",Luhan shouted.Xiumin shook his head and tightened his grip.I started to get a little annoyed with this kid.
 
"Don't make me call Kris!",Luhan threatened.Kris?Who's that?
 
Well whoever he is,Xiumin is afraid of him.Xiumin let go and pouted at the floor.Luhan grabbed his collar again and pulled him away.
 
"Come on!",Luhan said and dragged him towards the door."Oh and by the way Junki?".
 
I looked up at me and saw he now wore a dirty smirk.
 
"If you live till the end,I might just spare you so that you can come back to China with me".
 
He then left,leaving me stunned.Back to China?!I have a home you know!!He was just a innocent boy just moments ago,then turned into a playboy?!NEVER TRUST A CUTE FACE!!!!