Chapter.33 FINAL

The Hunger Games (Exo addition)

We finally arrived at the place where the Victors Villiage is.Right between 7 and 6.I could feel the relief wash over me,being able to see the ones I love again.Everyone exited the train and we for once,willingly walked on to the dirt that was the same in District 7.

Sehun would also be able to go make to his District,but I don't think he will.He said he has a little sister at home who will now live with him in the Victors Villiage.There wasn't much else he wanted to see.

I guess it is much different for me though.I have alot of things I want to see in District 7.My old shack,the forest,the markets.I admit,I'd rather live back in the crummy District,instead of the Victors Village.But it would be better for Zelo.

That's the thing I'm looking forward to most,Zelo.I've missed him so much and I couldn't wait to see him.Along with Key.Have they been eating well?Are even alive?!

I sighed unconciously and continued walking.D.O slipped his hand into mine and squeezed it reassuringly.I looked up at him and saw he cracked a smile at me.I smiled back at him.

"You alright?",D.O asked.I nodded.

"I'm more than happy to be away from the government",I said.

"I couldn't agree more.And you'll be able to meet Sungjong",D.O joked.I laughed.

"And you'll meet Zelo",I said back.

"That's right.I'll be able to meet the fair maden's brother",D.O said.

I laughed and we walked on to a stage where curtains covered our sight.But I could hear slight talking behind it.All of Korea had gathered to see the winning victors.You'd think there'd be thousands and thousands.Nope,only a few hundreds.Korea's population has gone down from disease and hunger.

I suddenly felt nervous.Seeing my District the same,but them seeing me differently.As a muderer.I couldn't help but just feel.....uncomforted.

I turned my head and saw the whole seem looked nervous.I guess they were feeling nervous too.Chanyeol looked the most worried,he had a hard life in his district.His parents were the people with pride and he felt a little ashamed.

Kai still looked like he hadn't slept in weeks.He didn't look too worried.He didn't care about his life in District.He probably thinks that being like this is better.Having friends.

Suho gulped under pressure.He still doesn't remember his killing to Chen.He doesn't feel sinned.But he worried about what others will think.He had the same feeling as me right now.

Baekhyun was itching to see his big brother.He had long awaited to meet with him again and feel safe again.He only felt secure in his brother's safety.

As for D.O and I?Well,you can probably guess.

An announcer was heard on the other side of the curtains.The crowd became silent,awaiting the time to see us.I decided to try my best to comfort the others.I gripped Suho's hand in mine,along with D.O's already held hand.Suho turned to me with a smile,then gripped Sehun's hand who was beside him.This continued until we all held hands.I took a breathe.

I never want to let go.

END OF BOOK 1