Chapter.12

The Hunger Games (Exo addition)

Today,all tributes have to show off their skills to the judges.It was so that they know what to put in the arena......I think?So all tributes sat in a waiting room,that was completely covered in metal.A small hallway on the left,went to the gym that we have been training in.And thats where they will judge us.They also gave us a survey eariler and it had questions about survival skills and what were good at.So it should be interesting to see.Cameras aren't aloud in their so the world can't see what we do,which is a little stress relieving.

I sat in between Sehun and Chanyeol.Ever since yesterday,Sehun has been following me around non-stop.All threw training,he would follow me everywhere!Suho told me that Sehun is very clingy.What ever he likes,he will do everything to get it,or stay with it.It was kind of cute.....

Chanyeol was very goofey and we had become friends.He taught me a lot on knife throwing since it's his speciality.And I taught him some trap making and archery techniques.He actually did everything to keep the Korean team away from the Chinese team.It was sweet to see that he cared for us.

The rest of the Korean team have been extremely nice to me (even Kai).They teach me a lot of stuff and they protect me from the Chinese team.I think we will be able to work together quite well in the arena.

So each person went into the judging area,according to their district.So Suho would go,then Kris,then Baekhyun and so forth.Luckily,I was last and it was so nerve wrecking.I couldn't stop bobbing my knees up and down.Even beside me,Sehun was sweating a lot and was quite jumpy.Chanyeol kept on tapping his foot a lot and turning his head to see if someone had called for him to be next.But the Chinese team looked chilled!They didn't look one bit nervous.Tch,cockey pri-

"Oh Sehun",said the robotic voice from the speaker.

Sehun slowly stood up and he walked over to the hallway.He looked back and slightly mouthed,'Noona....'.I smiled at him and gestured for him to walk threw.He turned and disappeared threw the hallway.Now it was just me and this Tao guy.

Tao sat at the back where he did sit beside Kris.He put his head back and huffed some air.I kept my eyes on the floor,nervous and scared.What if I do something wrong?What if they kill me because I insulted them in some way?Or worse,cut out my tongue and kill Zelo?I cringed to think about it.

"What a drag....",said Tao from the back.I slightly turned my head to see Tao looking around boredly.

He then snapped his head in my direction with a smirk.I quickly looked away with a gasp.I then heard him get up from his chair and walk over to me.He pulled out the seat next to me,and sat down.

"So,what's it like in District 7?",he asked.I kept silent,scared that he was gonna slit my throat or something.

"Come on,loosen up.I won't hurt you!",he said while slinging his arm around my shoulder.I froze at the fast contact and slightly squirmed.He tightened his grip and leaned in close to my face.

"You wouldn't want that brother of yours to have a unfortunate accident right?He won't be very happy with his Noona...",he mocked.Bastard!How dare he bring up Zelo in front of me!

"Huang ZiTao",said the robotic voice.Thank you voice!!!I LOVE YOU!!!

"Awww now?!",Tao shouted.I jumped from his booming voice.

He got up and grumpily walked into the hallway.Thank god he was gone....

I sat there in the chair thinking.What would the Chinese team do to Zelo if I died?Would they leave him alone,or........*shivers*They can't do that right?Would they also hurt Key and Taemin?!Ack...my head.I shouldn't think so negative.Maybe we will survive this......and I can go back to Zelo!And Key!