Chapter.20

The Hunger Games (Exo addition)

Oh crap!The Chinese team started to run through the lake,while shouting loudly.I quickly swam to the shore of the lake,and started to run towards the forest.I had to run while dodging trees,I still heard the Chinese team getting closer.It didn't help that my ankle was sprained so I had to slightly limb away.

A knife suddenly stabbed itself into a tree that was right beside my head.It shocked me and I realised that they were throughing knives and shooting arrows.Not good!

I had to run up a tilted surface with two bad injuries that effected my running.I don't even know how I'm surviving right now!

A sharp pain then shot out from my back.I gasped and fell to the floor.I reached to my back and felt a small knife was plundged into my back.Gah,could things get any worse?!

I gripped the handle of the knife and yanked it out from my back.I grit my teeth together to try and bare with the pain.The Chinese team then surrounded me with smirks on their faces.Oh man,I'm in deep trouble now...

"You ran pretty far",Kris said while crouching down.

He then started to my cheek with the back of his hand and it made my skin crawl.I just wanted to bit his hand off!Xiumin then crouched next to Kris and smiled.

"Hi Junki!!",he said happily.

Is he always like this?!This is bloodshed games and he is still smiling like nothing is wrong?!How could someone be like that?!

I was then slung over someone's shoulder and held my waist.I turned my head slightly and saw Tao smirking.GOD I hate him so much!I hate all the Chinese team!

"We better go before the Korean team finds us",Chen said while walking beside Lay.

"Let them!I want to kill all of them!",Tao said confidentally.

Umm I'm right here you know....

The Chinese team started to walk somewhere,while Tao carried me.I tried to kick my legs and pound on his back with my fists.Tao seemed to be uneffected and kept walking casually,like I wasn't even there.All the Chinese team just casually walked together to god knows where!

"PUT ME DOWN!",I shouted while still squirming."WHY DON'T YOU JUST KILL ME HERE?!".

The Chinese team then stopped walking and turned to me.I stopped throughing a fit and gulped at their stares.They wore their smirks again and it was really intimidating.Tao then let go of my waist and I fell to the forest floor.

"Why you want us to kill you?",Luhan asked.I gulped again and sat up.

"No,but why am I so special?Can't you just treat me like the other Korean members?",I asked.I could hear Jaejoong shouting at me to shut up in my head.

"Your a girl but that doesn't mean we won't hurt you.We just have different ways to kill girls.But our teammate Luhan has a liking to you,so you coming with us",Lay said while crossing his arms.I looked at Luhan and saw him wearing a smirk that didn't fit his baby face.

"We'll camp here tonight",Kris announced and sat down against a tree trunk.

All the other members started to sit down and set out sleeping bags that they had in their backpacks.I didn't think they were letting me go,and I don't think I would be able to get far with my injuries.So I had to play along,hopefully my injuries will heal.

I took my backpack off and pulled out my blanket and crackers.I took one of them to eat,but it was snatched out of my hand.

"Hey!",I said and Chen ate it fully.

Man,now I only have one more to survive on..I'm already getting skinnier,I can feel it.The sky had gone dark and the Chinese had set up a fire,roosting a dead bird that they caught earlier.I sat there,watching them turn the bird while my stomach was yearning for it.

I sat on the floor while my blanket covered my legs and my stomach was growling.I didn't notice that Luhan was shuffling closer to me and he set up his sleeping bag beside me.Once I did notice,I looked at him strangly and tried to move away.He then wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"What are you doing?!Let go!",I shouted while struggling.

Luhan then slipped his hand under the blanket and pushed down on my burn.I yelped in pain and tried to move my thigh away.

"STOP!!IT HURTS!!!",I shouted.Luhan then let go and tightened his grip on my waist.

"If you don't want me to make you wounds worse,I suggest you don't move from this spot",Luhan said while watching the fire.

I didn't want to bare anymore pain so I kept quiet,while grumpily sitting next to Luhan.Even though I was uncomfortable,I was also extremely scared.What if they kill me in my sleep?!

"Food is done",Lay announced while he brought the bird off the fire.

The Chinese started to break apart the bird and shared it between each other.I tried to hide my face in my blanket so I don't see the tempting bird.I couldn't risk eating my last cracker now so I had to just resist.

"Yo Korean",someone called.

I looked up and saw Tao holding out one of the pieces from the bird.Is he giving that to me?!I looked at Tao's face and saw he was dead serious.

"Don't think were giving you some cause we're nice.We're only doing it to keep you alive",Tao said.

I look the piece and started to nibble on it.It was good and I was extremely hungry so I ate it quickly.It stopped my stomach from growling which was good.I decided to try and sleep now so I laid down on my side.My wounds were hurting alot but I had to deal with it.

I started to drift off to sleep,trying to forget about the fact that I'm surrounded by killers.Tomorrow,I have to escape some how.