Chapter.22

The Hunger Games (Exo addition)

After a while,the team decided to find a place to rest for the night.We were searching for a place that will hide us from the Chinese team.I held D.O's hand as we walked and Kai had his arm around my shoulder,slightly crushing me against him.But I admit,I felt safe.

I still hadn't gotten over killing Lay.I felt terrible and couldn't get it out of my head.I'm sure Zelo will be scared of me now and Key would be disappointed.It breaks my heart to think that they will hate me for actually killing someone.They're not the enemy,the government is the enemy.I need to keep reminding myself about that.

"Junki",D.O called,snapping me out of my thoughts."You okay?".

I nodded and we continued to walk.I saw that Sehun wasn't looking so good and he was clinging to Baekhyun.Baekhyun had also gone very quiet and it worried me.They were both looking pale and looked like they were about to vomit.

"Baekhyun,Sehun?",I called.

They both turned around and I saw that they looked very sick.I let go of D.O's hand and slipped out of Kai's arm.The Korean team stopped and watched what I was doing.I walked over to Baekhyun and Sehun and they looked confused.

"You both look really sick.What's wrong?Are you hurt?",I asked worriedly.

Sehun and Baekhyun looked at each other,then back to me.They then pulled up their sleeves of their jackets,and big,red lumps were on their skin.The Korean team gasped but they looked familuar to me.

"Noona,I don't feel well....",Sehun whined and he sat down on the forest floor.

"We'll rest here tonight.We're far from the Chinese,we'll look for a better place tomorrow",Suho said."Junki,I heard that in District 7,you have a lot of medical attention.Could you help Baekhyun and Sehun?".

I nodded and pulled Baekhyun to sit beside Sehun.I pulled off both of Baekhyun's and Sehun's jackets and put them beside me.I sat on my legs and started to examine their wounds.

"Noona...I really don't feel well...",Sehun said again.

The colour had drained from his face and his eyes were calling for help.Baekhyun didn't look any better than him and looked extremely sick.I zipped open my backpack and brought out the ointment.I opened it and took some on my hand and was about to put it on Baekhyun's arm,when he grabbed my wrist.

"Don't waist your sponser.Use it for yourself",Baekhyun said while his head swayed from dizziness.

"I'm choosing to use it on my team.If I get injuried and don't have anymore left,that's my fault",I said and pulled me wrist from his grip."Besides,this just a temporary treatment.You have Tracker Jacker stings so I'll have to search for some okahana leaves in the morning".

After I put on the ointment,Baekhyun and Sehun already looked a whole lot better.Their colour had come back and they looked relitivly well again.Unfortunatly,I used up the ointment so I threw away the pot.

"Thank you Noona!",Sehun said joyfully.He smiled brightly and so did Baekhyun.

"Yeah,your a miracle worker",Baekhyun said.I smiled at them and I noticed it was getting darker.

Baekhyun was able to set up a fire and he did a good job of it.It was warm and lit up the area in the forest.I sat inbetween Suho and D.O and that was our sleeping order tonight.Chanyeol was roasting a dead rat on the fire and he was doing it very well.

"Your hurt",I heard someone say.I turned and saw Suho looking at my ankle.

It was now a mixture of purple and blue and has swollen to a lump.I didn't realise how bad it has gotten and it did hurt now that I see it.Suho softly grabbed my leg and put my foot on his lap.He took off my sock and shoe and started to examine my ankle.I hadn't talked much to Suho which is a shame.He just always seemed so occupied by taking care of the Korean team.It was a big responsibilty.

"In my district,we have so many broken bones and sprained limbs that I could tell you every single injury there is when it comes to arms and legs",Suho joked.I chuckled at him and he smiled while he zipped open his backpack.

He pulled out a bandage and started to wrap my foot up gently.It hardly felt like he touching my foot cause he was being so careful.Suho then took a small hook out from his back and clipped to the bandage so it stayed wrapped.

"There,you should be able to walk freely now",Suho said while putting my sock back on,then my shoe.I pulled my foot back and I was impressed with his medical skills.

"Thank you Suho",I said then smiled at him.He smiled back.

"No problem",he said then turned his head back to the fire.

I zipped open my backpack and took out my final cracker.I handed it to Suho and he looked shocked.

"Here,take it as my thank you for helping me",I said with a smile.

Suho's stomach gurgled and he carefully grabbed the cracker.He then snapped it in two,then handed me the second piece.

"You look really thin.You need to eat",Suho said.

I softened at his caring attitude and took the cracker from him.I ate it happily and felt a little better about myself from the whole murder thing.Chanyeol finished with the food and everyone was handed a piece.Mine was bigger than the one I had with the Chinese team and I was thankful I got away from there.

"This is really good Chanyeol!",Kai said while munching on his piece quickly.We laughed at him for being the person who eats the most but has the best figure out of the guys.

"You know guys....",D.O started.We turned to him questionably.

"We could walk away from this alive.We could be Korea's first victors since ages",D.O said.Sehun nodded.

"Yeah!And we could live together in the victor's village and live happily ever after!",Sehun said dreamily.We laughed at his childish attitude and also thought of what it would be like to live after this.

I don't think I'd want to live in the victor's village.Too many bad memories would occur from that and it just wouldn't be the same.Plus,Key and Taemin would still be poor and living in a shack.I would be filled with guilt if that happened.

"Okay,lights out guys",Suho said as he slipped into his sleeping bag.Baekhyun put out the fire and slipped into his.

It was extra cold tonight so the blanket I had,didn't help much.I tried to get a better angle and get warmth but it was just too cold.Everyone was in their warm sleeping bags,most likely already asleep.Damn me for getting to crappy backpack...

I turned again and saw that D.O was staring at me.He zipped open his sleeping bag and held his hand out for me.I looked at him unsure.

"Come on,it's warm in here",D.O said.

I couldn't take it any longer and I shuffled over to him.I slipped inside his sleeping bag and true,it was nice and warm.I zipped it back up and turned around to feel D.O's broad chest close.I looked at his face and admired how handsome he was.

His big eyes matched his cute noise and big lips.His cheeks were chubby but not too chubby.He was what people considered to be 'cute'.And I had to admit,he was handsome AND cute.

D.O placed his hand on my cheek and it with his thumb.I smiled at his warm hand against my cold cheek and I couldn't help but wrap my arms around his waist.He then started to lean forward while his hand still laid on my cheek.Finally,our lips connected and we had a soft kiss.

It was rough or too boring.It was gentle and nerve cooling,making you feel like your kissing cotton candy.D.O's eyes closed along with mine and we kept in that position for a while

We pulled away and looked at each other's eyes in awe.We then both smiled at the time,then closed our eyes,then snuggling into each other's warmth.