Chapter.13

The Hunger Games (Exo addition)

"Kim Junki".

My heart beat quickened and I slowly stood up.This was my first time showing my shooting to someone,besides Key.He always had that calming feel about him so it was natural to shoot for him.Also,everyday we went hunting to get food for our 2 young siblings.It was a must to hunt.

I walked over to the hallway and went threw the door at the end.All the equipment had been removed from the gym,except for some targets at the end,a bow and some arrows lined up on a metal board.The judges stood high up in a room that had many luxuious things.A table with a lot of food and chairs that faced the gym.In the chairs,sat the judges themselves.The one that stood out the most,was G-Dragon.

Of course that wasn't his real name,but no one knows what it actually is.It is said that he has no other name,and due to his appearance and personality,people called him some gangster name.G-Dragon is the main game maker.He instructs everyone to design the arena and what goes in it.So basically,everyone hates him.Well,except the government.He actually is quite young,he looks around 28.I guess the government want him to last.

The judges chatted boredly,not even noticing that I had walked in.I walked over to the board and picked up the silver bow.It felt different from my home made bow.It felt more....secure.But none the less,I could fire with it.I looked up at the chatting judges and I needed to gain their attention.

"Kim Junki,District 7",I shouted.

The judges died down their chatting and turned to face the gym.But they still didn't look to focused.They would occantionally laugh at someone's comment and start to have a conversation.I decided I should just start.

I picked up one of the fine arrows,and again they felt different.They were also silver,but fireable.The judges were now quiet and were watching closely.I walked in line to the target and aimed the bow.I then inhaled and exhaled.Then released the arrow towards the target.It travelled towards the target and I was almost certain that it was going to get it in the middle.It then hit the....

Side?!

The judges sniggered and continued to talk with each other.I was astonished.I hadn't not hit the middle in so long!I had always got it bang in the middle.

I then picked up another arrow and aimed it again.This time,I focused to the limit and released the arrow.It flew straight to the middle of the target,and pinned itself in the middle.I relaxed and looked up at the judges.

They were bloody talking,and didn't even realise I had shot again.I felt anger take over me and I was so pissed.An avox then brought in a pig that was roasted with an apple in it's mouth.The judges all walked over,completely forgetting I was there.

I grabbed another arrow and quickly aimed it.I released it and it shot straight threw the apple,and pinned itself on the wall.The judges turned around,stunned to the bone.Especially G-Dragon.

I decided to do a big finish by bowing with a bored look.

"Thank you,for your coporation",I said.I slammed the bow back to it's stand,and walked out.

This is so gonna come back to haunt me......