Chapter.14

The Hunger Games (Exo addition)

Shout out:BLACK-BACON FOR THE POSTER :D

--------------------------------------------

"Are you crazy?!",shouted CL.

I came back to the pent house earlier and have been lecurted from CL ever since.Apparantly,they found out about the archery incident and CL was furious.

"I just got mad...",I tried to reason.

"Mad?!Do you know your actions reflect badly on all of us,not just you!",CL yelled back.

"It was just for a good show,it's fine",Siwon defensed.He didn't see it as much of a bother.He's probably seen worse....

Jaejoong walked in from his bedroom and we all watched to see his reaction.He then gave me a good sign by putting his thump up.I sighed in relief and CL was stunned.

"Nice shooting sweetheart!",He said happily,then sat down in the single chair beside Siwon."What were their reactions when you fired?".

"Well...they looked pretty stunned",I answered while remembering all their faces.

"Hahahaha",laughed Jaejoong.Siwon cracked a smile and CL still looked fumed.

"I don't think your going to find this funny,when they take out their anger-",CL was cut off by Jaejoong.

"On who?On her?On us?They already have",Jaejoong said while still smiling.

A wave of realisiation hit me.Would they harm my district from what I've done wrong?Are they aloud to do that?!Mostly,will they hurt Zelo and Key?!I'm now starting to regret shooting that arrow.

Later,we all sat down in the living room and the flat screen T.V.Joon stood beside my seat,ready to get anything I needed.Siwon,CL and Jaejoong all sat down in the chairs,waiting for the scores to come up.

The testing what we just did,results to the score you get.It's a 1 out of 12 ratio and no one has ever got 11 or 12 before.The scary looking reporter,tells the results on T.V.The reporter was Choi Minho,and he was quite intimidating with his height and creepy smile.He changed his hair colour every year for the games,and this year it was blue.

"Today,I will be revealing the scores from the tributes tests",Minho stated.

He went through the list of Chinese first.

"District 1,Kim Minseok.With 9.

District 2,Xi Luhan.With the score of 10.

District 3,Wu Yifan.His score is 10.

District 4,Lay.The score is 8.

District 5,Kim Jongdae.With a score of 9.

District 6,Hwang ZiTao.With a score of 9."

Man,those scores are so high!I probably got a 0 from offending the government game makers.I am so dead.......

"District 1,Suho.With a score of 7.

District 2,Byun Baekhyun.With 8.

District 3,Park Chanyeol.The score is 8.

District 4,Do Kyungsoo.With a score of 8.

District 5,Kim Jongin.With 9.

District 6,Oh Sehun.His score is 8."

Oh crap,I'm next!I don't want to know my god damn score!I am sooooo gonna die in these games.....

District 7,Kim Junki......With a score of......11".

What?!Did I hear that right?!

CL,Siwon and Jaejoong got up from their seat,cheering.Siwon turned off the T.V and chatted excitedly.I must have heard it right!

"Oh my god Junki!No one has ever got an 11 before!I am so proud!",CL stated while smiling widely.

Joon beside me smiled brightly and pulled me up to a stand on my feet.He carefull pushed me forward while smiling.I snapped out of my shock and smiled at him and the crew.We had a feast after and a lot of desserts in celebration.I made it an order to have Joon eat with us.And he did so :)