Chapter.7

The Hunger Games (Exo addition)
The cheering continued and the line we were standing in,started to move.The first boy,on who I believed was Suho,walked out first.He smiled and waved to the crowd and they cheered his name.Next was the boy from district 2 and smiled and waved.This continued until the boy from district 6 went out.It was me next and I was so nervous.
 
As soon as it was my turn,my breathing stopped.I walked out with my legs shaking and I looked at the cheering crowds.My hands shaking,I reached to my side and pressed the button that Siwon told me about.
 
Suddenly,the suit I was wearing burst into flames.I tried my best to keep calm but then I realised,I wasn't in pain from the burn.It just looked like I was on fire.The crowd cheered louder and shouted my name multiple times.
 
I finally found all my courage to smile and turn my head to left crowd.They cheered loudly and some even started jump up and down excitedly.I started to wave a little and that also sent the crowd roaring.
 
I eventually reached the end of the centre and the Korean team stood in a line.I stood at the end and the crowd's cheering continued.
 
Then,the end of the stage opened again and out walked 6 other boys.I imagined they were the Chinese team.They smiled widely and waved at the crowd.I looked down the line of Koreans and say they all had hard faces on.
 
Am I really the only one that is scared?!
 
I stood up straight and looked to the front.The Chinese team was getting closer and I was getting more and more scared,as they walked closer.They reached the end where we were and stood opposite us.
 
A blonde haired boy stood opposite me and had an expressionless face on.I gulped and his eyes were looking lifeless.
 
"Tributes!!",said a voice from a microphone.We all looked to our left and saw a man standing at a stand,high up on a balcony.
 
"We welcome you to our city.And may the odds be ever in your favour!",he said.I guessed he was the president and I already hated him.
 
He looked like he was rich which angered me already.He had grey hair that was styled to look like it was spiked from the sides.
 
The crowd cheered and the President and I met eyes.I glared at him and he seemed to not be effected at all.
 
After the parade,we walked back stage.CL,Jaejoong and Siwon rushed over to me and had huge smiles on their faces.
 
"That was amazing!",Siwon said.
 
"We are all everyone's going to be talking about",said CL.
 
"So brave",Jaejoong said.I slightly rolled my eyes at him.
 
"Are you sure you should be near a flame?",I asked.Jaejoong looked at me.
 
"Fake flame?Are you sure you-",he stopped and looked behind me.We all looked that way and saw a tall blonde guy,looking at us.
 
"Um let's go upstairs!",Jaejoong said before we walked to the elevator.
 
Why did he suddenly stop from his comeback?He never stops in the middle of his comeback's!
 
The elevator took us up and up and CL kept talking about the room we'll be staying in.
 
"Because you are District 7,you get the rooftop!",CL said.
 
"Will Joon be there?",I asked.He was basically the only person I knew in this place.
 
"If you want him to be there,okay",said CL.
 
The elevator came to a stop and the doors opened.It was unbelievable!
 
The huge windows looked out on to the city.2 green couches faced a huge T.V.A dinning room table was as long as my house!It was truly amazing
 
"I know,I know!",CL said.
 
Later that evening,we were all sitting at the table,eating a huge dinner.Jaejoong sat opposite me,CL sat beside him,Siwon sat on the other side of Jaejoong and I ordered Joon to stand beside me.He wasn't aloud to eat with us,so I ordered him to stand beside me.
 
"Jaejoong?",I asked.He looked up at me
 
"Who was that guy who was staring at us?",It had been bugging me all day.Jaejoong put down his fork and sighed.
 
"He's from District 3.They are highly trained and he volunteered for the games.His specialty is strength which puts us at a disadvantage.You need to stay away from him okay?",Jaejoong said.Wow,he was being serious for once.....
 
I nodded and ate my beef that was on my fork.It was strange how here,no one eats with chopsticks.At home,we just use our hands but it seems that in other Districts,they use chopsticks.But here,they use knifes and forks and it was strange for me.
 
"So tomorrow.Your going to be training and meeting your team.So I don't want you near the Chinese team.There known for not following the rules in the games.Get close to one of the Korean tributes and work together.Hopefully he will trust you and protect you",Jaejoong  said while picking up his fork and eating.
 
"What?you think I need protecting?",I asked.
 
"Because your from a poor District and a girl,the Chinese team will aim for you.You need at least 1 protecter",Jaejoong said.I decided to not argue and just eat.
 
"We should have chocolate covered strawberries!",CL suggested.Everyone agreed and I even made Joon have one.