Chapter.16

The Hunger Games (Exo addition)

When D.O said that,I felt something deep down with in me.Anger?Shock?Maybe,but there was one thing that I was certain I felt....confusion.Of course I did feel a little flattered by him,but I wondered why?What is there to like about me?

Anyway,D.O interview ended and he walked off stage.Lay went next,then Kai,then Chen,then Sehun and then Tao.I was now left alone,waiting nervously and I couldn't stop thinking about D.O's 'confession'.How will I face him again?Will the Chinese team take advantage of us now?

"Kim Junki,your next!",said a work man.

I stood up and walked over to the entrance that lead to the stage.I stood waiting for my cue to go on and Choi Minho was saying something to the crowd.

"Next,you know her as the girl on fire!Kim Junki!",yelled Minho and I found that as my cue to go on while the audience is clapping.

I smiled as walked on and the crowd applauded louder.I walked over and sat down in the chair that was beside Minho.I was too busy trying to get the grip of seeing so many people watching me,that I didn't hear what Minho said next.I turned to him confused.

"What?",I asked.The crowd and Minho laughed.

"I think someone is a little nervous.I said that was quite an entrance you made at the tribute parade",Minho said again."Tell me,what were your thoughts when you went in the hall?".

"Well....I was hoping I wouldn't burn to death",I answered.The crowd laugh again along with a small laugh from Minho.

"So let's talk about the flames,are they real?".

"Yes",I said.I then looked into the crowd and I spotted Joon and Siwon watching me with smiles on their faces."In fact I'm wearing them today,would you like to see?".

The crowd started to cheer and whistle for me to show,but Minho stopped me.

"Wait,Wait,Wait is it safe?",he asked.I laughed sligthly.

"Yes",I then stood up and walked forward a bit.

I then started to turn and twirl around.The crowd 'ooh'ed and 'ahh'ed and I looked down to see that true,there were flames coming out from the ends of me dress.I twirled some more and the crowd didn't fail to cheer louder.

"Woah!!Settle down horsey!",Minho said jokingly.

I slowed down in twirling and sat back down on my chair.Minho was smiling widly and the crowd quietened down.

"Wow Junki that was something,thank you for that",Minho said and I nodded."Now I have one last question to ask you.It's about your brother,Zelo".

My smile dropped and a slight frown took it's place.Every time I even hear his name,I just remember how heart broken he was when I left.I want to get back to him as soon as possible.

"What did you say to him,before you left?",Minho asked.The audience was now suffocatingly quiet.

"I told him,that I would try and win....I'd win for him",I answered.

"And try you shall.Kim Junki,District 7,The girl on fire!!!",Minho said and the audience cheered again.

I walked off stage,feeling grim.He just had to remind me about my broken dongsaeng at home and how bad I feel for leaving him.But it can't be helped!I can make up for it when I go back and the victors get a years supply of food and a better house!Just hold on Zelo,I'm coming home!