Chapter.21

The Hunger Games (Exo addition)

I jerked awake from hearing the sounds of loud buzzing.I was met with the baby faced Luhan who was sleeping extra close to me.I sat up and saw that all the Chinese team were asleep.I heard more buzzing and looked up to a tall tree ubove us.On a thin branch,was some sort of hive.NOT GOOD!

That's a Tracker Jacker hive.They are extremely dangerous wasps that have a nasty sting that can cause pain,hallucination and if it's an extreme sting,death.And after you run away from them,they track you again from your DNA that they have when they sting you.That's why theres the 'tracker' in the name.

I quickly packed my backpack quickly and stood up while putting it on my back.I was about to wake up the Chinese,but I figured this was a good time to run away,and try find some of my team.I was about to start to run until I felt the sharp pain in my back,ankle and thigh.I hissed and crouched over and saw my burn had got infected,my ankle is swollen and my back wound isn't any better.

"Crap..",I cursed and then sighed.How am I gonna run fast with all these injuries?!

A beeping sound was heard and it seemed to be getting closer.I looked up and saw a metal container being carried by a parachute.What is that?Is it a sponser?

It landed at my feet and stopped beeping.I crouched down and picked it up.I pulled it open and saw a small metal pot with a note stuck to it.

'Apply to the wound and rub slowly-J',it read.

"Jaejoong..",I whispered and smiled to myself.

I opened the pot and saw it was a brown,glumpy liquid.I'm guessing it's an ointment for wounds.I took some on my hand and slowly put it on my burn.I grit my teeth as it stung like hell.

"GAH",I yelped.

Chen,the sharp jaw-lined member stirred in his sleep but was still asleep.I sighed in relief and my burn felt better.It now felt cool and no longer stung.I turned my face to the sky and smiled.

"Thank you Jaejoong,Thank you",I said.I didn't know if he heard me but it's the thought that counts.

I took a bit more ointment and put some on my back wound.Yes it stung,but after a while it cooled down and felt nice.I knew it wouldn't help my ankle cause it's not an open wound but atleast my other wounds feel much better.I put the ointment into my backpack in case I need it later and I stood up again.I really need to leave before the Chinese team wake up.

I started to walk fast,away from the Chinese but stopped again.I turned around and saw that Xiumin,had a bow and arrows beside him.I looked left and right and quickly walked beside Xiumin.I picked up the arrows and swung them behind my back.They were silver and more high tech than my ones at home.I saw that Xiumin was holding the bow in his hand which makes it harder for me.

I slightly gripped the top of the bow and slipped it out of Xiumin's hand.He then stirred and I quickly froze in my place.Xiumin let go of the bow but then reached out for something else.I quickly grabbed a stick and slipped it into his hand.Xiumin smiled in his sleep and stopped moving.I sighed in relief and looked at the bow.It looked high tech but useable anyway.

"What are you doing?",snapped a voice.

I pulled out an arrow and turned around.I released the arrow and it fired right into the person's heart.I gasped and I dropped the bow.Lay then fell to the floor with blood pouring out from his heart.I dropped to the ground and backed up to the tree trunk.My eyes water and I cupped my mouth with my hand.

"I...I killed him..",I whispered.

I killed a real person.Not an animal....a live person.What have I done.....

I quickly got to my feet and ran through the trees.I didn't look back and kept running for my life,while slightly limbing.I made it to a river and I fell to my knees along the bank.Tears went down my face and cupped my mouth.I then held my head and the scene of Lay falling was repeating in my head.

He must of had a family back home.Someone that loves him and needs him.And I killed him....
Why did I react like that?! I feel so horrible,I feel like pulling my hair out.

I heard a cannon blow,indicating that someone died.Most likely Lay.Crap!That must have woken up the Chinese team so I quickly shot up and ran the opposite way from the Chinese team.I gripped the bow and ran for my life.Trees flew by,all looking the same but different in a way.

"JUNKI!!".

"NOONA!".

I heard shouting and I turned around looking for them.I ran towards the voices,desperate for help,hopefully not a Chinese member.I ran and ran,still hearing to calling and I kept on wanting to find somebody.

I then bumped into someone causing me to stumble back.I looked up and saw it was Kai looking relieved.

"Kai..",I whispered and wrapped my arms around his neck.I hugged him tightly with tears going down my face.

"I killed him Kai,I killed Lay...",I said and cried down his back.Kai relaxed and wrapped his arms around my back

"It's okay,you did good Junki.Don't worry",Kai comforted me and I felt a little better.

"KAI!!",yelled a voice.

We unhugged and saw the whole Korean team running towards us.I immediatly looked and saw D.O was there.He wasn't dead....

"Noona!",Sehun yelled and lunged at me.He hugged me tightly and I immediatly hugged back.

We heard yelling and Sehun and I unhugged.I looked into the distance and saw 5 people running towards us,looking angry.

"Crap,the Chinese team.We have to run!",Suho yelled and he ran to a different direction.

The team started to follow them and I saw D.O staring at me.He walked over and slipped his hand into mine and smiled.I cracked a smile and we both started to run fast.

The Chinese were gaining on us and we were going a bit slow.Most of the Korean team were injuried so we weren't that fast.My ankle was still sore and I had to limb.D.O then suddenly lifted me up bride style and started to run.

Okay,maybe it was just me who was injuried and slowing everyone down....

The Korean team ran fast and we soon lost the Chinese team.There was no one in sight and it was silent.The team stopped running and all collapsed from exhaustion.

"Everyone okay?",Suho asked.

"Yeah",we all said.

D.O put me down while panting.He then sat down and then took off his backpack.He ped it and pulled out a water bottle.

"Here",D.O pushed it towards me.I shook my head and opened my backpack.I pulled out my water bottle and showed him.

"I have my own.You use yours",I said and opened mine to drink.D.O nodded and drunk his.

I turned and saw the Korean team looking at me.They were still puffing and tired.They looked kind of shocked.

"Did you really kill Lay?",Chanyeol asked.My face darkened.

"I didn't mean to....",I started but couldn't finish.

The team then softened and Chanyeol crawled over to me.He pulled me into his embrace while sitting on his knees.

"We know.Your not a cold-blooded killer",Chanyeol said.I smiled through my pain and nodded.

------

extra long chapter today :DDDD