Chapter.17

The Hunger Games (Exo addition)

Today,is doom's day for me.The day I have been dreading for most of my life and now I have to survive it.We get thrown into the arena today to fight a team that is well more trained than us.My heart won't stop thumbing against my chest and I'm afraid it may burst.But then again,if it did I wouldn't have to do this....

5 workmen lead me to a plane and I saw Jaejoong there waiting for me.He looked sober for once but he had sadness written all over his face.

"You ready?",he asked.I looked down and shook my head.

"Just remember,find someone to be with.Most likely that D.O,he seems pretty dedicated.Just stay alive alright?",he said.I looked up and nodded stiffly.

Jaejoong grabbed my arms and pulled me into his embrace.It felt strange at first but after a while,it was comforting.He was a lot taller than me but it didn't matter.

Workmen came back and lead me into the plane.Wasn't enough time if you ask me,but I am going to see Siwon right now.He will be preparing me for this hell and last minute advice.

I strapped myself in to the seat and I saw that other tributes were here.The Chinese team were opposite us while Korean were lined up on my side.The bad thing was,that I was facing Kris who kept his glare on me.It was so uncomfortable that you felt like you were being into a black hole.

The plane took off and the place lite up.It was neon green and I couldn't help but stare at all of it.A workmen then started to come round to the tributes,asking for them to hold out their hands.They shot some sort of a gun into your arm.WHAT THE-

"Give me your arm",the workmen said emotionlessly.

"What is that?",I asked.The workmen took my arm and shot the gun into it.It surprisingly didn't hur but it made me cringe seeing them shove something into your arm.

"Your tracker",he answered emotionlessly.He then walked to Kai who was beside me.

I looked at my arm and saw that through my skin,something was flashing a glowing green.It was weird and thats all.How are they going to get it out if you win......-bleh-

The plane landed after a while and workmen came to every tribute.They lead me into a small area where they would then send us into the arena.My heart was pumping more than before and I felt so nervous.I walked into a room and saw Siwon waiting for me.My whole body was stiff from fear and Siwon had to lead me in.He hugged me tightly and it was silent.

"Don't worry",Siwon said.

"I'm fine",I said a little too quickly.Siwon unhugged me.

"I'm sure you are",he said while chuckling.

He walked to a table and grabbed a thin raincoat.He put it on me and then pinned something to my inner shirt.I looked down and saw that it was Zelo's pin.I looked up to Siwon and saw him to keep quiet about it.I nodded.

"Thank you",I barely said.

"20 seconds",the robotic voice said.I turned back to Siwon and saw that his face was full of regret.

"Stay safe.Like Jaejoong said,find someone to protect you",Siwon said.I nodded.

"10 seconds",the robotic voice said again.

Siwon lead me to the tube and I stepped in.It was made of glass and I'm surpised no one has smashed it to get away from the blood bath.The glass door closed and I could here my heartbeat in my ears.I looked back and saw Siwon watching sadly.The floor began to rise up until I was blinded by the sun.

I was in a forest area that looked far away from the city.It looked as if it was in one of the districts but I knew it was fake.They make different arenas every year.

I looked around and saw the other tributes on platforms,waiting for the countdown to start.I looked and saw Sehun looking nervous and hell,sweating badly.He turned his head and caught my stare.His eyes called for help and I wanted to stop this.But I'm scared as soon as I step off the platform,they'll blow me sky high.

"50",the countdown began.

I looked at every tribute and the Chinese team looked too eager for their own good.Especially Luhan and Kris.God I want to punch them so bad.

"40",woah the countdown is going fast.

I looked over and saw that D.O was looking at me while shaking his head.I cocked my head to the side,not sure what he meant.

"30",I really need to listen to the countdown...

I looked over at the Korean team and saw that the only eager one was Kai.He looked like he wanted to slash open some throats.You and me too buddy.

"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2",Everyone prepared.

"1".

------------------

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD