PETER PAN Chapter 2

PETER PAN
When classes ended that afternoon you and Yuri were standing in front of the drama club door. A notice was at the door, enter for auditions.
 
You: Looks at Yuri and gulped down your nervousness. "Wish me luck." Her answer was a nod and you opened the door.
 
People's heads were at the door. It made your knees shake. There was about 20 people in the room. There was a small stage just 4 steps.
 
Ms.Choi: Approach you girls with a smile. "Are you ladies auditioning?"
Yuri: Points at you. "My friend is Miss for Wendy's role."
 
Oh My God! You didnt manage to speak up. You tried to keep yourself calm. Ms. Choi leads you to the small stage and instructs you to go up there while Yuri stays behind.
 
 
You can see the whole room from where you stand. Ms.Choi was sitting on a chair and holding some papers. Yuri was giving you some encouraging smiles on the corner. When Ms.Choi gave the cue you closed your eyes for a moment.
 
You: "All I just wanted is to go home, I said and Hook showed me a picture of his mother on that locket. I just wanted to make Mama proud. Mama I'm coming home, Hook shouted in glee and showed me a contract that all I have to do is blow the whistle and he promise not to touch one single hair of Peter. But little do I know he wont follow the contract. He was playing dirty and I'm the cause of Tinker Bell's death." Your knees on the floor now and it created a thud sound. "Poor Tinker Bell. I do believe her." You started sobbing and there were tears on your eyes when you lifted your head back up. 
 
Ms.Choi stood up clapping her hands and some guys in the room. Some of them were painting and arranging some props.
Ms.Choi: "Congratulations the role is yours." Yuri claps her hand and all smile at you. "Practice starts Wednesday after afternoon classes." Them she handed the script to you. "You'll meet Peter Pan on practice."