PETER PAN CHAPTER 13.4

PETER PAN

Umma's Note: I really have to apologize m( _ _)m I said last Chrismas eve, but I didn't crying So I'm gonna add two chapters today

 

 

 

PETER PAN
Chapter 13.4

You, Yuri, Suho, Chanyeol, and D.O were the ones who entered the groccery while Kai was having a protest outside. Throwing tantrums. He said he just want to go come with them but D.O said no to him.

D.O: "How much is our budget?"
You: "You can make two dish, I think we still have some ingredients at home. Don't worry about the costs."
Chanyeol was pushing the cart and he did choose the big one when there will be only a few things to buy. Yuri was putting on some junkfoods too and more chocolates she said it helps in studying.

In the Meat Section.

Chanyeol: "____ah, ride the cart, it'll be nostalgic."
You: Turns to him. "The cart is already nostalgic Channie."
Chanyeol: "There you go again calling me with your pet name." :O
You: "Park Chanyeol or Chanyeol is too long."
Suho: "So you two already have a pet name for each other." He said mocking a smile to you.
Chanyeol: "It's nicer than your my love, my honey you call to your girlfriend."
You: "I didn't know that he has a girlfriend."
Yuri: "You have a girlfriend Suho?"
Suho: "I do, and it's not my love. It's a simple honey Chanyeol."
You: Trying to push Yuri aside because she's blocking your way to Suho. "Are we in the same school?"
Suho: He shook his head. "Nope, she's enrolled to an all girl's school."
You: "Whoa."
Yuri: "Well, I can sense she's pretty."
You: "How can you say she's pretty when you haven't seen her?"
Yuri: "It was you who said that everyone is pretty."
You: "Hehehe." Forgets what you said.
Chanyeol was already skidding with the cart around the aisle.

D.O: "She's the sweetest girl you'll ever encounter."
Chanyeol: Calls out. "And she's lady like." Skids together with the cart.
You: "Lady like? A Princess came up on my mind."
D.O: "She's like a princess."
You and Yuri: "Whoa."
Chanyeol follows you guys while skidding with the cart and almost hitting the groccery staff. He's very lively.
After picking up some dried ingridients you proceed to the counter.
The lady on counter 12 is all smile.
Outside the groccery Kai was already pissed.

Kai: "What took you so long?" Whines like a four year old now. "I said I want to come with you."
You: "Kai we have chocolates, want some?"
Kai: "I want popsicle."
Baekhyun: "I want one too."
Sehun: "Let's go get some."
The three of them dashed inside the groccery.
When they were out they were wearing happy faces. Contented with the popsicle that they have.


Chanyeol was flagging the bus when he saw it coming.
It's so obvious that it will stop on the bus stop *slaps forehead
Good thing it's not yet full with passengers. Everyone was settled at the back part of the bus.
You and Chanyeol were sitting together while candies were distributed.

Chanyeol: "Chocolate or vanilla?"
You: "Vanilla please." You said while placing your bag on your lap.
But instead of handing the candy he opened the candy wrapper and hand the candy.
Chanyeol: "My hands are clean."
You: "I didn't said that it's not." You took the candy into your mouth and looked at the moving view outside since you are sitting near the window.
Chanyeol: "Yeoboseyo?"
You hear him that made you turn to him.
Chanyeol: "Noona, what is it now?" His brows meeting. "I told you already that Umma's with her officemates." He took the candy wrapper. "Noona..." He said while crumpling it near the mobile phone. "I'm--I...Noona...I've got weak reception." Ends call.
You: "You are mean to your sister."
Chanyeol: "She called me three times already, asking the same question."

Yuri was leading the way towards your house, even opened the gate herself.
You: Picks up the potted plant and opens the doorway. "Oppa." You call out after removing your shoes. "I have guests." You can hear the t.v running.
"Jun-o your sister's home."
When you lifted your head up it was your Oppa's girlfriend YoonJin was there smiling at you.
Your brother showed up .
Oppa: "You have guests." He looks at your company who was bowing their heads. "Please come in." Then he looks back at you. "What's with the plant?"
You: "It's a present."
Oppa: "Ohw."
You: "We're here to group study, behave yourself."
Oppa: "Since when did I mis-behave?"

They got inside the house. The tv was left running and some food were on the table. 
You: "D.O-ssi let's get that in the kitchen." Then you look at Yuri. "Accompany them please." 
Oppa: Blocks your way. "You're not introducing me to them?"
You: Rolls your eyes at your Oppa who was facing you now. Then fakes a smile when you turn to the gang. "Oppa, these are my theatre buddies. This is D.O."
D.O: "Sorry for interupting."
You: "And Baekhyun."
Baekhyun: "Annyeonghaseyo."
Oppa: Interups for a moment. "I know him. He was the guy on Yuri's mobile. He's Peter Pan." Your Oppa happily exclaims almost clapping his hands.
Chanyeol: "Hyung knows me." He widely smile and they shake hands.
You: "That is Sehun, beside him is Taeyeon."
Sehun: "Annyeonghaseyo."
Taeyeon: "Annyeonghaseyo."
You: "Beside Yuri is Kai."
Kai: "Yoh."
You: "And that's Suho."
Suho: "Nice to meet you."
You: "And this is my Oppa's beautiful girlfriend, YoonJin Unnie."
After exchanging hellos you put the plant down first and leads D.O into the kitchen. He set the grocceries down and you two went back to the living room.
Oppa: "Should we transfer rooms?"
You: "No, you're already settled Oppa. Well be upstairs." Picks up the potted plant again and leads the way to your room.
Taeyeon: "You have a big room and a neatly arranged too."
Yuri: Lays down on your bed. "It's her Oppa who arranges her things Taeyeon."
Taeyeon: "What a spoiled little girl." She misses with your hair.
You opened the balcony of your room to let some air in and put the plant there so it can get some sunlight in the morning.