PETER PAN Chapter 8

PETER PAN
Chapter 8
 
Chanyeol and you were sitting together. You didn't paid much of attention to him because you just feel awkward and what Yuri has told you yesterday replays in your head like crazy. Its like a coinscience.
 
The narrator started saying the words and curtain slowly raise. The audience were clapping their hands.
I know that guy he's the Peter Pan from before and I think this play is really in demand since its still a full house. I hope Wendy is now in good condition and she won't get nervous and she is not that nervous this time. I'll give her 9 out of ten.
After the play I found myself in a cafe with Chanyeol who wanted to eat.
You: "Surely your girlfriend will skin me alive. Probabilities 98 percent."
Chanyeol: "She won't I told her about my new friends in drama club and she goes Just don't don't fall in-love with one of them or else."
You: "Or else what?"
Chanyeol: He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know she didn't finish her sentence then we kiss."
He said that while you were taking a sip on your tea so you ended like coughing to death and he came over to you and caress your back who was laughing at your situation.
You: "Do you have to tell me that?"
Chanyeol: "There's nothing wrong with that every couple kiss."
You: Looks up to him and he was like the Petronas tower from where you are looking at him. "I didn't ask what you two did."
Chanyel: B) "Mianhe." He goes back to his seat.
You: "What if she comes here right now and she sees us? What would you do? If you'll ask me I would hide under the table."
Chanyeol: "Hahaha! That would never happen."
You: "It's just a what if."
Chanyeol: "It will never ever happen at this moment."
There was something in his smile that I can't explain. After eating he dragged me along.
You: Being dragged again. "Where are we going?"
Chanyeol: "Somewhere."
You: "Somewhere where?"
Chanyeol: "Somewhere." And he chuckled.
You: "Are we there yet?"
He didn't answer me but we still continued walking. It was the third block that we just tackle. In this is a creepy alley. Omo is he trying to kidnap me and have me butchered and he'll sell my body parts? *Imagines Chanyeol as an evil goon*
There was a door he pushes inward. Where is this unfamiliar place.
He looked at me and I was trying to breath properly. He puts his pointy finger on his lips. What a secluded place this is. This seems to be an abondoned builing and the place was a mess. Broken chairs lying on the corners and something that was covered with a piece of cloth, must be a furniture. There was a door on the end of the hallway. Some piece of frames that was dusty hang on the walls.
He got my wrist again and tiptoed on the stairs. It was a wooden stairs which was I am afraid to if it comes crumbling down. When we got into a door again it was another stairs. Tiptoeng is hard and I am almost not breathing because I don't know why. 
 
At another door he looks at me again and whispers to keep my voice down low. Then he busted the door open, I thought we were suppose to keep our voice down low. I hear flapping of wings as the opened door invited some sunlight. When he pulled me out I saw doves flapping their wings as they were scared of the busted door. It must have disturbed their relaxation here.
Chanyeol: "Always work everytime." He tried to run around and catching that poor dove.
You: "High places makes my knees shake. Will you behave yourself, you're scaring me."
Chanyeol: Stopping and looks at you. "You have acrophobia?" A dove landed on his shoulder. "Hi buddy."
You: "You talk to doves?" I hold my head because it looks everything is in motion all of a sudden. "What a revelation."
Chanyeol: "Are you okay. I'll get a chair."
Buildings were every where and you can see the train station on the east. This must be the rooftop since its an open area here and the wind will slap you in the face.
Chanyeol: "Here."
You: "Thank you." The dove was still on his shoulder and then you took your seat and he got a chair for himself too.
Chanyeol: "I shouldn't have bought you here, I didn't know. Sorry."
You: "No, its okay. I guess I have to treat this phobia. I didn't enjoy much of my childhood since I can't ride ferris wheel."
Chanyeol: "You can just don't ride the roller coaster." He smiled.
The dove transfered on my shoulder brushing its soft head on my cheek.
Chanyeol: "He likes you." Then he got something on his pockets. "Open your hand." You did what you were told it was bird seeds. "He will got down on you arms."
As the bird flops down slowly you can't help but giggle because its tiny bird feet tickles your skin. You were amaze on how the bird started picking on the seeds on your hand. Whenever its beak touches your skin you let out a giggle and the dove would its head on the sides and continued on the seeds.
 
Chanyeol: "He does like you."
You: "He? And it tickles." You bit your tongue so you won't giggle again.
 
Another dove hops on your shoulder and making a sound.
 
Chanyeol: "That's his mate."
You: "Ahw, so they are couples."
Chanyeol: "Nae and their chicks were eaten by cats three weeks."
You: "Omo, what a bad cat." You touches the lady dove with your free hand and she made that sound again before flying off and the other one on your hand follows. "They are so cute."
Chanyeol: "The guy dove followed me in school that day and when I came here the nest was already in torment. So I made a cage for them and before going to school in the morning I go here and on my weekend jog I come here in the morning to give the food."
You: "I didn't know that you are fond of birds."
Chanyeol: "Because you didn't ask." He smiled at sits back.
You: You sat down too while clapping your hands together to remove the birds' seed on your hand. "So you hang out here?"
Chanyeol: Nods slyly. "I was here last when we were talking on the phone."
You: Gasps. "But that was late already."
Chanyeol: "I went home late." He grinned and looks at the other direction.
You: "Tell me, do you have troubles at you?" When he looks at you his eyes were wary but then he tried to smile but it was way to obvious.
Chanyeol: "Nah, it was nothing."
You: "You can tell me, I'm hear to listen."
Chanyeol: Covers his face with both hands. His arms resting on his lap. "You might call me a crying gay or something."
You: "There's nothing wrong when you cry."
Chanyeol: Sighs and sits back properly. "My parents, their fights and argues ended up last night. They have been fighting since Christmas I still remember that time." He pauses taking air from his mouth. "The moment I arrived at home I saw Dad out of the door. With a bag in hand. His face can't be drawn. I greeted him but he just shook his head and drove with his car." He stopped again as you look at him, examining his facial reactions; his body movement. "When I got off my shoes and entered the house I saw Mom walking back and forth and I saw my noona rolling her eyes and constantly wiping the tears on her cheek. She was the one to tell me that our parents had the papers already."
You: "I'm sorry to hear that Chanyeol."
Chanyeol: "It must have been hard for you when your parents divorced."
You: Nodded. "It was a matter of acceptance and moving on." You assure him a smile. You've been there and a weak person just like you manage it but a saying goes that the kind of people who smiles and likes to make people happy are lonely and vulnerable. "Do you want to wish on paper planes? 90% is proven true you know."
Chanyeol: "Who said that?" He tried to smile.
You: "I said that, proven and tested."
Chanyeol: "I'll find some paper back there." He sniffs and gets up.
 
He could use some tears so he won't break down all of sudden because you don't know how to handle those kind of people and seeing people sad and crying makes you cry too.
 
 
 
 
PETER PAN
CHAPTER 8.1
 
When Chanyeol was gone my phone started ringing. Its inside my pouch.
 
You: "Yeoboseyo?"
 
There was some noise in the background as if some guys howling and laughing.
 
"Noona. How's it going?"
You: "Uhm, excuse me I don't have a little brother."
"You always forget about me Noona, its Baekhyun."
You: "For Christ's sake Baek-Baek. Why didn't you say so."
Baekhyun: "Stop calling me like that."
You: "What? Baek-Baek?"
Baekhyun: "Yes like that Noona."
You: "If you'll stop calling me Noona I'll stop calling you Baek-Baek. We're only in the same year level."
Baekhyun: "And you're a month older than me so you're still my Noona."
You: "Then I'll still call you Baek-Baek. Noonas have pet names for their little brothers."
"Run Suhoooo!"
You: "Omo what? What are you guys up to?"
Baekhyun: "We lure this girl into the forest and got her phone."
You: "YOU WHAT?!" You got off from your seat. "Oh my God."
Baekhyun: "She's a girl who always gets mad and her brows always met. She'll get wrinkles and gets old in no time right Noona?" He chuckled after his statement.
"Is that ___________?"
You: "Who was that?"
"Its me Eunhyuk."
You: "OH MY GOD YOU GUYS WHAT ARE YOU UP TO? Don't you know that its a criminal act?"
Eunhyuk: "Don't worry she'll be fine, she's treasure hunting in the forest." Then the guys laugh again. "Kyungsoo looks like he's about to poo and Suho is running towards now."
"S-shhee... She's s--h-shouting in e-very tree."
"We'll get to her in a minute."
You: "What do you guys mean in a minute? You should go get her now. N-O-W. Now. What if wolves attack her? Or she'll accidentally fall in a ravine?"
Eunhyuk: "Okay, relax she'll be fine. Bye."
You were about to say something when you heard the "toot". You curses your phone and dumps it on your bag. You sat back down and something stayed on your shoulder it was the lady dove.
You: "You're back." You caress its head when you notice something on its leg. A rolled paper tied up with a red string. "What do you have there?" You slowly untie the string tyring not to startle the creature. As you roll the paper it was a heart. "Eh? Maybe you sent it to the wrong person."
"I got the paper."
Chanyeol looks at you with curoisity.
You: "A heart."
Chanyeol: "Doves are use before to deliever letters."
You: "Its tied on her leg." You turned to the bird as she was cooing her head. "Who sent this?" A retarded person talking to some bird.
Chanyeol: "Maybe it was really meant for you." He sat down and the bird flies away. "Here I have some paper and pen."
You: "So you're just going to write all your wishes or anything you wanted to say, your worries, troubles, things you wanted to do."
Chanyeol: "I'll write my wishes first. Don't peek." He throwed and arm around the paper and beams at me. He's funny. "You write yours too."
What am I suppose to write? I just said that to keep his mind busy though.
 
Peter Pan,
Things go rough at times. Life has to slap as millions of times for us to realize that what we're doing is not good, that the things we're doing can already harm us. I just met you on drama club rehearsals and you were the the person that gave me the first impression of being happy and the person who never gets tired of smiling. The things you're facing now is a challenge for you to be strong. I've been there and I am a weak person I am admitted to that. You are stronger than me so I know you'll get through this. If you need a friend to listen to you I am willing to hear you out.
 
I was folding my paper plane when I hear him speak up.
 
Chanyeol: "Are you done?"
I nodded as and I answer and waited for him. He was just writing and still covering the paper with one arm.
Chanyeol: "This is just some of my wishes." He started folding the paper. "What did you write?"
You: "I can't tell you my wishes won't come true."
He pulled me closer near the barriers. 
Chanyeol: "You won't fall. Or the concrete won't crumble down when you step forward."
You: "I'll just stay here."
Chanyeol: Grabs my hand this time. "Come on, I'll hold your hand so if you'll fall I'l fall with you."
You: Swallows and exhales carbon dioxide. "You won't do that."
Chanyeol: "Yes I will."
When I took my first step of my shaking knees I closed my eyes when nothing happened I saw Chanyeol's smile at me.
You: "I thought I was going to die."
Chanyeol: "Don't be excited about death."
You: "Who says I am?" I really can't argue at the moment because I am so asjkdfhajsfhajksfajksf.
Chanyeol: "Hana-Dul-Set."
All of a sudden my fear disappears when Chanyeol was clapping his hands. He find the paper planes afsdhfsdfh I don't maybe fun or something.
You: "Fly higher!"
Chanyeol: "Where's the wind?"
You: "Beat Chanyeol's!"
Chanyeol: "Mine is losing its balance."
The paper planes glided with the soft wind. Passing obstacles on the way.
Chanyeol: Jumps and down while still calling for the wind. "It's going far enough, where would it land?"
You: "Stop." Holding him by the shoulders. "The concrete might crumble down."
Chanyeol: Raises a brow with that unexplainable smile. "The concrete might crumble?" Jumps.
You: "STOP! STOP!" Holding to the barrier tightly. "You're getting us killed!"
Chanyeol: JUMPS. JUMPS. JUMPS. "Get. Set Ready. GO! Jumping! Yeah Jumping. Yeah Everybody!"
You: Terrified to death. You almost forgot your brain. HUGS CHANYEOL. "Stop! Stop! We're going to die!" SOBS~ "I don't want to die just yet!"
Your loud mourn was filling the entire space. Startled the birds and maybe stopping people from what they're doing. You really have acrophobia back in Cali because you were stupid and in-love, on that weekend get away with your boyfriend and his friends you wondered off further into the woods and you fell down on this well. Because it was ancient and nobody uses it anymore the barricade concrete circling the round well is gone, maybe it crumbled down.