PETER PAN Chapter 12

PETER PAN
Chapter 12
 
Yuri: Kicks the trashcan. "What the fudge is wrong with that girl?!"
She's been furious when Suho told the news.
 
We are now on our way out of the campus when we saw the gang. But there was no sign of Chanyeol.
 
Yuri: "Can you please show me that girl so I can hire a hitman." Her first greetings to the guys.
Suho: "She's more furious than you ______-ah." He chuckled.
You: "By the way, where's Chanyeol?" You ask at made them go silent. "Is he mad at me?"
Kai: "There's no way that he'll get mad at you."
You: "Why?"
Sehun: "Because you are the victim here."
D.O: "And how could JaeRim still fake a tear."
You: "Maybe she still wants to play with Peter Pan's feelings." You remembered what JaeRim said, it's on replay on your head. "How dare that girl."
Baekhyun: "Well we've been trying to tell him about what JaeRim is up to but he will never believe in us." He sighed and fixed the sling of his bag. "He's too in-love that it's making him a fool."
Yuri: "Let's wish karma to come soon to that JaeRim. Psh." Changes her facial expression. "At the moment let's get something to eat."
You: "You promise to get me creepes."
 
At the cafe, the topic haven't changed that much.
 
Sehun: "Well, she wasn't that bad a first but then we start seeing her at places with guys. Holding hands, flirting and Chanyeol didn't know about it." He took a sip on his bubble tea. "When we told him about it, he won't believe on us. Even if we have concrete evidence that she's cheating on him."
Yuri: "Poor Chanyeol, he became an idiot on love."
Kai: "He should date that girl, the one he used to share to us."
Everybody agrees, even Yuri except me.
You: "How come, I didn't know about this girl."
Yuri: "That's the girl I told you about," she tried to make me remember. 
You: "You mean that girl that he met before school starts."
Suho: "Yes that girl."
You: "Do you know her name?" You turn curious again maybe they know the name of the girl.
D.O: "He knows the girl but he never has the courage to approach her."
Baekhyun: "Let's see now, maybe he will approach the girl now that he's half-free from JaeRim. If he will turn gay I will ask the girl."
Sehun: Stretches his hand and smacks Baekhyun's head. "Pabo. Don't tell me you like the same girl that he likes. We'll be in big trouble."
Baekhyun: "That hurts." He touches his head. "It's not bad to actually like that girl," he smiles. "She's quite a a charmer."
D.O: Gasps and covers his mouth. "This will be world war three."
You: "Baek-Baek you've seen that girl in person?"
Baekhyun: Nods. "A lot of times already."
Kai: "Goodluck to the two of you, may the best man wins." He laugh as if it would be good if his two friends would fight. Kai, you are a little sadistic there.
Baekhyun: "I guess," he spoke up that turn you curious and all ears at him. "I think the girl will probably like Chanyeol."
You: "Don't lose hope Baek-Baek." You smile at him to boost up his confidence. "Hwaiting."
 
 
PETER PAN
Chapter 12.1
 
*KRRIIIIINNNNGGGSS*
You notice something ringing on top of you.
The digital alarm clock on your bedside table says 3:17 AM.
You: "It's early..." You close your eyes again but the ringing won't stop.
 
When the ringtone ended you pick up your phone on top of you, burried on your pillows. At the thought that maybe this is a big emergency.
The lights coming from your phone is blinding you but you manage to indicate what is written on the screen.
 
199 misscalls.
209 messages.
 
O_______O
 
HOLY COW GRAZING GRASS.
It's not my birthday yet why do I get this messages and misscalls.
 
Your phone rings again.
 
Chanyeol calling...
 
At this kind of hour? Seriously Park Chanyeol? x___x
 
You: "Yeoboseyo?" You clear your throat after.
Chanyeol: "Finally you pick up." He said enthusiastically on the other line.
You: "It's 3 AM, did you even go to bed?"
Chanyeol: "I'm in bed but I can't sleep."
You: "Go to sleep or you'll look like a zombie tomorrow."
Chanyeol: "I don't really care...I called because..."
You: "Because?"
Chanyeol: Sigh. "I want to apologize ______-ah." He sigh again. "I am really sorry."
You: "You're not suppose to say sorry," you said turning to the other side of the bed. "And can't you wait until morning?"
Chanyeol: "I've been calling you since last night and you're not answering and I thought you're mad at me."
You: "I thought you were mad at me."
Chanyeol: "How could I get mad at you."
You: "I can't get mad at you either because it wasn't your fault."
Chanyeol: "Now I am relieve," he said. "Now you can go back to sleep, sorry to disturb you."
You: "You too, it's a bad thing sleeping late."
Chanyeol: "______-ah?"
You: "Nae?"
Chanyeol: "Can we talk after dress rehearsal?"
You: "What's it about?" You've gotten curious.
Chanyeol: "I'll tell you in Friday, goodnight."
You: "Goodnight."
 
*tooot*tooot*
 
*zzzz*zzzzz*zzzz*
 
 
You were about to leave the house when you notice something by the gate.
 
What's that?
 
There was a potted plant tied with a red ribbon. It had pink flowers starting to bloom. And there was a card and your name in it. You wonder who it comes from.
You: "Who would send me a plant?" You put the potted plant on the doorway of the house because you are running late in class.
 
[SCHOOL]
 
You: "Good thing I'm not late." You pull your chair. 
Yuri: "Good morning."
You: "Good morning Yuri." You turn to her who was all smile. "What's with you?"
Yuri: "Nothing." She tried to hide her smile but it was still obvious on how her eyes twinkle. You sigh and she turns at you. "What's with you?"
You: "I'm still tired."
Yuri: "Why?"
You: "The boy who never grows up called at 3:17 just to say sorry."
Yuri: O_o? "Who?"
You: Puts your cheek on te desk. "Never mind." Flagging your hand.
 
Class started and you feel like falling asleep.
 
O______O <--- tries to put on that kind of face
 
 
-________O 
 
 
O_______-
 
 
 
=___________=
 
Goodnight dear
 
 
 
Yuri: "She was sleeping in class."
You: "I can't go back to sleep last night."
Kai: "Girls with dark circles under their eyes look cute."
 
You choke on your own food.
 
You: "How cute? It doesn't look cute."
Kai: "Nowadays, girls would be so consious about dark circles and pimples. It's rare to see girls with dark circles."
Suho: "You and your weird taste."
 
Its lunch and the guys joined you three girls. Taeyeon is here. Chanyeol is still not around. You miss him already.
 
You: "Where's Chanyeol by the way?" You finally asked.
D.O: "He was also asleep in class."
You: "Eh?"
D.O: "And he is wearing glasses and tied his hair."
Taeyeon: "What?" Laughs.
Baekhyun: "There." He pointed and everyone were turning their heads.
 
He was ordering his food and you guys were laughing at his get-up. After ordering his food he proceed to where you are sitting.
Taeyeon: "Chanyeol-ssi, what's with you?"
Chayeol: "I look like a zombie."
Yuri: "Is that your little sister's hairclips?"
 
Chanyeol: "Go on, laugh at me."
You three girls were controlling your laughs.
Kai: "Remove the glasses."
Chanyeol: "You have seen how I look like."
Suho: "But they haven't." He was referring to the three girls.