PETER PAN CHAPTER 13.8

PETER PAN

Umma's Note: When was the last time I update? Mianhe, I'll post two chapters at the moment

 

PETER PAN
Chapter 13.9

Before you could reach your classroom Yuri was already, excitedly shoving you by the arm.
Yuri: "Tell me, Tell me."
You: "Yuri we're not dancing tell me by Wonder Girls here."
Yuri: "I just want to know. ASAP."
You: "I promised Chanyeol to tell you guys together."
Yuri: "Then where is he?" She was looking around. Then touch your thighs. "Is he inside your pockets?"
Bakehyun: XD "PFFFTTTT~HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
You: Smacks her head. "Have you lost your balls again?" 
Yuri: Instead of complaining about her smacked head she pointed out into something that made you and Baekhyun turn your heads. "Chanyeol-ssi! Ppali!"
Chanyeol: There was a smile on his face that made you wonder if they had a sincere talk. "She needs to tell me what happened." He pointed at you.
You: "At lunch I'll tell you guys." Looks at your wristwatch. "We still have gym class."
Chanyeol: "See you guys at lunch."

You and Yuri went to the girl's locker room to change so you can head up early in the gym. The coach will teach you how to play basketball. Last meeting you were tought badminton and table tennis.

Your classmates were already in the gym but the coach was still not there. They were practicing how to dribble and shot on the rings.

You: "I can tell that this is gonna be fun." You bend down and tied your shoelace. "And as I said, I am not a sporty gal."
Yuri: "Me either. But I am hoping we will be on the same team."
There was a whistle.
So you guys hurried and fall in line but then again Yuri went up front and winked at you. 

Coach: "Okay we are going to divide you into two groups. Start here."
You were 1 and so was Yuri so you two exchanged smiles. After all that was a great idea that she switched places.
All who's in here are girls, the boys are on the field.

Cooch: "The winning team will play against the girls on the other section."

Because you were so hyper-active today and you don't know what you are doing your team loses :A; The score 5-2 Which was LOL XD

You sat down on the bleachers for a moment as coach (she's a lady coach) went out to get the other team. To your surprise there was JaeRim.

You: O______O
Yuri: "What's with the headlights eyes?"
You: "Chanyeol's girlfriend." Bows down.
Yuri: Jolts up."Ahw, the mean girl is here. Lemme have her!"
You: Holding her wrist with force because she's going hysterical again. "Yuri, relax."
Yuri: "How am I suppose to relax?" Then she looks at their ways. "Are we just gonna stare at each other?" Looks from JaeRim head to foot and foot head.

Coach wents out for a moment and you were following Yuri as she really thunders down and you manage to grab her arm.
You: Hisses under your breath. "What the eff are you doing? I'm not looking for trouble."

"YAH."

You and Yuri looks at somewhere the voice was coming.

Girl 1: "Will you stop staring at us." Her statement made everyone in the gym stay still and quiet.
Yuri: Points. "YAH. You were the one who slap my best friend here. How could you do that? Who are you to hit her? AISH. GOOD THING I WASN'T THERE TO PEEL YOUR SKIN OFF."
Girl 4: Twirls her hair. "Then it was good for us that you weren't there." Rolls her eyes.
Yuri: "AISH." Then you hold her still.

"Yah, what do you mean you slap ______-ah?"
One of your classmates speaks up and her brows were meeting.
Girl 3: "Why don't we just play this with dudge ball." She throws the ball at you and Yuri. 
You jerk down trying not to be hit with the ball.
Yuri: Picks up the ball. "AISH. YOU ARE REALLY TRYING MY PATIENCE." Throws back it to her that made her bow down.

Your Classmate1: "YAH. Stop it. This our class for your information."
You: "Stop guys."
JaeRim: Stepping out from the shadows of her four girls. "Don't tell me you're afraid. You are a sore loser." Rolls her eyes.
Your Classmate2: "Then let's get the game started then."
Your Classmate3: "Don't tell me it's only the four of you."
JaeRim: "YAH. WHAT ARE YOU SITTING THERE FOR?!" 
Is she this bossy?
Her classmates pick up some of the balls, afraid that she might growl in their faces. Yuri has a ball on her hand already.

You: "Yuri stuph this."
Yuri: "Stay aside."
You: "YURI!"

Then balls were already being thrown. Almost hitting you by the tummy as you run towards the open gym door. Some balls were crawling towards you when somebody screams your name out.

BOGSH.

You feel that you hit your arm into something hard. You had your eyes closed when this ball comes fast into your way.
Up until now you still had your eyes closed.
Slowly opening your eyes a blurred figure comes into your view.
Baekhyun: "Are you okay _______?" His eyes concern. Then he lifted his head up and his brows were meeting. Then he got something from his pockets.


***INSTANT REPLAY****

Somebody screams for your name as you were almost heading out of the door. Then you turn around for a quick second and saw this fast approaching ball towards you. You closed your eyes while shielding your arms in front of your face.
You didn't know what happened but you can feel that you hit your back and arms into something hard. That must be the floor.
As your eyes were closed, Baekhyun manages to block the ball with his hands and your weight made you two stumble.
He got your both of your shoulders as he kneel into the floor. His head hovering above you as you open your eyes.

***END OF INSTANT REPLAY***


Baekhyun: "Your girlfriend does it again. Gym. Now. Hurry up." Ends calls and you can hear somebody arguing already. "Are you okay?"
You: "This is the second time already Baekhyun-ssi." You tried to smile even if your arm was burning in pain.
Baekhyun: Helps you get up. "That will turn into a bruise." He clasp his hand and rubs them and put it into your arm. It was warm.
You: Turns around and saw Yuri pulling JaeRim's hair. "YURI-AH!" You immediately went near her and pulls her so they will finally stop pulling each other's hair. "STUPH!"
JaeRim: "AHHHH!!!" Pushes you which sends you again to the floor then she is attacking you now.
Because you don't want to be just bullied here, you pull her hair and clawed her face.
"STOP."