PETER PAN Chapter 5

PETER PAN
You went to the nearby cafe in school not the one that you used to get creepes and bubble tea.
 
Sehun: "Why did the topic turn on into me?" He shook his head and just smile.
Taeyeon: "We just wanted to know."
 
She asked Sehun about his lovelife.
 
Sehun: "I'm concentrating on my studies and my career as an actor." He turned at Chanyeol. "He have a girlfriend."
Chanyeol: "What about my girlfriend?"
Yuri: "She's one lucky girl, because you are a nice person."
Baekhyun: "But they are on a misunderstanding now." He stared at Chanyeol who was shaking his head. "The girl is always jealous and had a temper too. So if I were you,you should date somebody else. Yuri, Taeyeon and _____ are single. Right girls?" Baekhyun slightly chuckled to make fun of Chanyeol who was all to serious face.
Chanyeol: Looks at the three of you girls. "I'll date you _____ then."
The others teased you two and you were trying to be affected and show a blush.
You: "Naah, I don't want to date my Peter Pan. We worked together."
Chanyeol: Holds his chest and pretends that he's really hurt. "So there's no chance."
Kai: Taps Chanyeol by the shoulder. "Just choose someone else."
Chanyeol: "Why can't you love me?" He pretends to wipe his tears. "Girl don't you break my heart." He started coming with a beat.
Sehun was clapping his hands and everyone was looking on our table.
 
Yuri: "Everybody's staring."
Sehun stops and continued eating while Chanyeol was still working on his beat.
 
You: "I have a rap." He looks at me with a smile on his face. "Hana-Dul-Set. Chanyeol-ah-Chanyeol-ah it rhymes with crayola. Break it down." And I break down laughing as he stared at me as if he's going to cry.
 
Taeyeon: "Chanyeol's crayons now?" She joined you in laughing.
 
Chanyeol: "I think she hates me." Points at me with pout lips. "You hate me."
You: "I don't, I just come up with that." Sips on your ordered shake.
Chanyeol: "So if you don't hate me you love me?" He grinned at me now. "Do you? Do you?"
You: Points at him. "Your girlfriend would be mad at me and peel me off like banana."
Chanyeol: Sits back and takes a deep breath. "My girlfriend is always jealous. What would I do to make her not that jealous? Jealousy is normal but..."
Baekhyun: "Find another girlfriend." His straight answer. "Don't tell me in the span of your relationship you didn't get to the point that you had that in mind."
Chanyeol: "I did...We can still work this out."
 
 
 
CHAPTER 5.1
 
We go on different ways after eating. Me and Yuri would have to go to the bus stop we have the same route that's why most of the time we can be seen together.
 
Yuri: "What do you think of Peter Pan?" She asks while boarding the bus.
You: "What do you mean?" You throws a question back at her while you were walking towards the back end of the bus.
Yuri: "What if?" You took the seat and you looked at her. "The things he said a little while ago is true? What if he was serious when he says that I'll date you ______ then."
You: "It will not happen Yuri."
 
Yuri: "But what if?" She insisted. "What if he has said it seriously?"
You: "I don't know." You looked at the moving scenario outside the window. "I haven't picture it out."
Yuri: "You better prepare yourself." It made you turn to her. "It is possible that it could happen."
You: "I won't say that I'll never let it happen because I don't want to eat my own words like sweet poison."
Yuri: Hands her phone to you. "See, look at your chemistry together."
 
You were swiping to see the shoots she got. This is the practice this afternoon. The scene where Peter's "kiss" save you from the arrow. You can't help being awkward especially now that Yuri says and what Chanyeol has said in the cafe.
 
You: "Its just because we are good actors."
You were looking at the rest of the photos that she has captured she is really meant to be a photographer someday after high school.
 
Yuri: "If Chanyeol has said it to me." She smiled, "Oh My God."
You: "You can't change what he has said."
 
I'm about to take the next stop.
 
You: "Bye." I said as I got up. "See you tomorrow."
 
I started walking towards my house. When something vibrated inside my bag. I stopped for a while and digs on the clutter inside my bag and got my phone.
 
You: "Eh? This isn't my phone. Its Yuri's phone." It even made me stopped to see who it was calling, Chanyeol calling... "Are they dating or something that I didn't know?" I answered the phone but I stayed silent and let's hear what he has to say.
 
Chanyeol: "I'm happy that we've manage the storm. I'm happy that we're okay with my girlfriend. About what I told you, about the girl who I wanted to date...You know...It will remain as a secret to us now, don't tell anyone. It would be embarassing."
 
What is this guy trying to say? Who does he wanted to date?
 
Chanyeol: "Yuri are you there? Yah."
 What will I do now?
 
You: "It's _____. I have Yuri's phone."
 
Chanyeol: There was a noise on the background. "M-mweoot?"
You: "Chanyeol are you okay back there?"
Chanyeol: "Sorry about the things I was saying."
 
 
*TOOT*TOOT*
He hangs up. Who could be that girl he wanted to date? Now I'm intrigued.