PETER PAN CHAPTER 13.1 (Welcome to the long Chapter)

PETER PAN
PETER PAN
Chapter 13.1
 
He got attention on his food and not speaking up.
Sehun: "It's your girlfriend."
You three girls look around.
Taeyeon: "Where? Where?"
Kai: "That girl in pink scrunchie who's pacing her gaze here."
Yuri: "So, that's her." Turns to Chanyeol. "I'm sorry in advance I will attack that girlfriend of yours."
She was about to get up but you pull her down.
You: "Stay put," you hiss.
Yuri: Pulling her wrist from you. "But, we have to get back. aksjfhkasjdgajkghckjbvksjdfjghskjdfghksjsooifnsdf."
 
The five girls were settled while Yuri is still in protest because she wanted to attack that girl so bad.
Chanyeol: Who was sitting in the opposite side of you. "You have my permission to attack her Yuri," he said while lifting the glasses that covers his eyes. Then rubs his eyes with his fingers.
Taeyeon: "You have panda eyes," the statement turns into a mock with a laugh.
Yuri: "HAHAHAHA! What happened? Black eyes?" The two brows that meet are now flattened and she boasted into crisp laughs.
Chanyeol: Pointed at you. "Its ____ fault."
You: Pointed to yourself. "Huh? Me? I didn't do anything to you."
Chanyeol: "I was trying to call you up all night, but then you answered the phone at 3:17."
You: Can't help in staying silent. "What? Park Chanyeol I didn't told you to not sleep just because you have to call me."
Chanyeol: "I wanted to say sorry, and I thought that you are so mad at me that you can't answer the phone." T____T
You: "Why couldn't you wait until morning? Geez. And I thought that you were mad at me too just because yesterday you didn't go along with the guys and I also thought, that it was an important call but the 199 miscalls and 209 messages all belong to you. Gawd. How could you torture my inbox like that."
Chanyeol: "I'm not mad at you. It wasn't your fault. You didn't even do wrong."
You: "But are you telling me now that it is your fault that you're wearing that nerd glasses and making you make yourself look like you're six?" Then you  bowed your head and chuckled and you lifted your head up with serious face on Chanyeol. 
D.O: Who speaks up all of a sudden. "They look like a couple who's having an argument on a small thing right guys?"
When you pace back at D.O he was already playing with the drinking straw on his empty disposable cup of ice tea. Then you feel awkward at the moment.
Chanyeol: "So what if we fight like a couple?"
You: Meeting brows. "What do you mean so what if we fight like a couple?"
Chanyeol: "There's nothing wrong about it. Are you gonna start an argument attorney?" He said with a slight smile on his face.
You: "Yes, yes I am." You held your head high.
Chanyeol: "But why?" He whines and you thought he would fight you back. You ended up laughing at him. "Why would you want an argument? Make love not war."
Kai almost choke on his drink and spilled some on his pants.
Kai: "What the hell is wrong with you man."
Chanyeol: "What did I do?" Curious all of a sudden.
Kai: Sharp stare for Chanyeol. "My interpretation was different."
=____= Kai
O__o? Chanyeol
Chanyeol: :D "You and your dirty mind."
Kai facepalms (/_-)"
 
Yuri: Pulls the sleeves of your uniform. "He called you," pouted lips pointed to Chanyeol then looks back at you. "All night? Then all 199 miscalls and 209 messages belong to him?" Throws the pouted lips again on Chanyeol. Yuri gasps which scares you when her eyes starts to sparkle. "Are you two dating already?"
Taeyeon: Butts in. "Omo, you two look good together by the way. I just need to tell."
Yuri: "Where and when did you date? Omo."
D.O: Curious. "Really? When?"
You: "But we'r---"
Sehun: "Did you kiss her already?" :D
Chanyeol: "But w---"
Suho: "Did we miss something?"
Baekhyun: "I should date somebody too."
>m< You
:O Chanyeol then turns :D
 
Chanyeol: Laughing like a retard all of a sudden. "I wish~ I wish. I haven't ask _____ just yet. You guys are way to advance." Then he looks at you in a weird manner. Smile reaching his eyes. Awkward different kind of smile.
You: "What's with that expression?" :O
Chanyeol: "What expression?" Frowns then smiles again. "By the way," he said while getting something on his pockets. "Can I have your phone? I'll share something."