PETER PAN CHAPTER 14.3

PETER PAN

PETER PAN
Chapter 14.2

Miss Choi was frustrated and she called us just to give us advice again. A minute left to hit back the stage again and you were looking for Chanyeol. He was just there a minute ago and now he disappeared again.

You: "Chanyeol." Calls out. "Where is he now?"

The backstage door opens. It was him.

You: "There he is."Takes three steps forward. "Miss Choi told us to prepare." His expressions were blank and it made you gulp. Behind you can hear Baekhyun calling for you. 

There was a glint of madness in his eyes. He was fast coming towards your way and you got scared all of a sudden. You can feel your legs wobble as you tried to step backward until he grabs you by the wrist. Full force and it made you yelp.

His eyebrows meet and you can see the tension on his jawline.

Closer.

He leans closer to you.


O_______________O


And as you leans backward.

Closer.


Backward.

 

He pulls you by the wrist now because any moment your back will say hello to the floor.

Any moment now you'll fuse your face with his face. You were holding back your breath with extra large eyes now. He chuckled. Maybe he finds your expression stupid now.

Because you were like O____________________________O

And he was like >:|

His hands supported your back.

 

You wondered, has he lost his mind? And are we dancing?


Finally a word escaped from your throat.

You: "What are you doing?"

You wondered, has he lost his mind? And are we dancing?


Finally a word escaped from your throat.

You: "What are you doing?"

He throws again that frustrated-pissed-off look.

You bite your tongue and wish you haven't just said that.

He pulls you all of a sudden that made you stand properly on your feet.


Chanyeol bends down so your height will be in the same level. Still with that expression.  He pick up your chin when you bowed down. Guilt was rushing into you for eavesdropping.

*CHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*

^______________________________^

*KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH*

You turn around to see who just yelp. Miss Choi was holding her chest with a big smile on her face.

Miss Choi: "I didn't know that my lead roles are dating."

Everyone was looking at your way while Yuri had her free hand covering .

Miss Choi: "Fifteen minutes break is over."

You can't even take a step to move. Wobble. Wobble. Your knees go until Sehun and Kai drags you until you snapped back into reality. But what comes in your mind is the play that you are going to empress the school panel.

 

***


It was already late, and you were walking down the hall with your head down not listening to whoever is calling your name. Pissed, annoyed and confused at the moment.

Sehun and Kai blocks your way.

Sehun: "Let's celebrate for succeeding."
You: >m< "Step out of the way."
Kai: "C'mon _______-ah."
You: Stump your feet. "Get out."

Sehun and Kai looks at each other and grab you by the arm and almost lifting you on the ground. You were protesting but there wasn't much that you could do.

You head to the cafe and they were talking as if you don't exist in there. Sehun and Kai are sitting beside you, they are afraid that you will scamper away.

Chanyeol: "Parfait soo sweet. Parfait soo sweet. Parfait soo sweet." He paced a look at you and smiled. "Parfait soo sweet."
You: "Park Chanyeol."
Chanyeol: Looks at you again. "Mweo?"
You: Sigh. "What was the kiss for? Huh?"

Taeyeon and Yuri teases him.

Chanyeol: "A kiss."
You: "Yes, it was a kiss." PSH. "I asked you what was that for." The annoyance is clearly obvious on your face.
Chanyeol: Puts down his spoon. "Ever remember that I met, that I've told you about."
You: "PABO PARK CHANYEOL. THAT'S NOT THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION."
Chanyeol: He chuckled. "Let me finish first. I've met this girl before classes starts. I was on a cafe that time and me and my girlfriend had a fight. Did you know? That the girl keeps on saying Wendy's line? She was the perfect Wendy and even memorizes the narrator's line." He chuckled again. "I met her around; hallways, streets on the bus. Yuri knows who the girl is. Sehun, Suho, Kai, Baekhyun and D.O knows the girl."
Taeyeon: Points at herself. "I know the girl too, now."
Baekhyun: "And I like the girl too." Everyone stares at him and he was full of seriousness. "I just gotta say, since we are all confessing here that we know that girl. Because, I thought Chanyeol will still stick with JaeRim's lies, but I will just have to say that I like that girl too. I mean who wouldn't?"
Chanyeol: Shook his head. "Wait, you like ___________ too?"
You: "HUH? You two are confusing me."
Baekhyun: "Yes, I like ________ too, but I think that you have more chance than me. You two are close we even agreed that we will lure JaeRim in the forest just that you and ________ will have time together. And I thought, at that time you'll confess to her, but then, you turned chicken." He bends his head down to laugh at him.
You: "What do you mean? Was it Chanyeol's idea?"
Yuri: "My idea." She started to spoke up. "The phone that I left with you was all well thought out. I was helping Chanyeol from the first place to be close with you. One time, he approached me during practice and he said that he met this girl one time and the girl was you. It was during we watched the Peter Pan play before school starts. He has met you then. And because he has a girlfriend he's been doubting to tell you."
You: "Y-Yuri... YOU'VE SET ME UP AGAIN?!" You stand up from your seat and everyone was looking at your way. Kai and Sehun grabs your arm again so you could sit down. "OH MY GOD, THIS IS CONFUSING-ANNOYING."
Suho: "Baekhyun, you know how much Chanyeol likes _______. Now, you really did speak up about this."
Baekhyun: "Because I feel like bringing it up. ________ needs to know and it's better for me to tell her this because at least I have to speak up. It's not in my plans to steal ________ from Chanyeol. We are friends, I really don't expect that this kind of time will come that I will like the same girl he is liking. But no harm done, and if ever Chanyeol hurts _______, I will steal her away from him. Is that understood Chanyeol?"
Chanyeol: "I understand it." He nodded. "But the question is..." Turns to you. "I think she hates me now but at least I could say what I'm feeling." He smiled at you but you just widen your eyes. "________-ah, from the moment I know that the girl was you, it seems that everytime I am with you I am soo happy. As if  just fall in-love again the first time."

Everyone was clearing their throat and you were blushing on your seat.

Chanyeol: "I never thought that a female version of me existed. I never thought that another weird person who likes Peter Pan existed and that person is a girl. You make me happy when you've understand me especially when I shared my thoughts about my parents' divorce. What does it feel to be your man, I wonder?" He looks into somewhere. "Will you consider going on a date with me?"
Taeyeon: "Say yes! Omo, Omo."
Kai: "Give the guy a chance."
Suho: "____-ah, don't get pressured by them. The answer is still on you."
Yuri: "______-AH! SAY YYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Then your bestfriend pulls you from you seat and you can see your reflection on the teeth she's showing.

You: Hits the table surface. "Will you ssssssssshhhhhhhhh for a moment?"

Silence settles in and you're mind was going half crazy for thinking too much.

You: "GAAAAAHHHHH! This is sooo annoying!" Hits your head on the table surface this time.