PETER PAN CHAPTER !4.2

PETER PAN

PETER PAN
Chapter 14.2

Chanyeol: Speaks up, after the 54 seconds of silence. "So I was right, that was you who speaks up behind that tree. Were you eavesdropping?"
Baekhyun: "Yah," controlling his heavy breathing. "Are you raising your voice on a girl?"
Chanyeol: "I'M NOT RAISING MY VOICE."
Baekhyun: "THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
Kai: "Will you stop it? Feel free to punch each other's faces after we're done here.  My bet is on Baekhyun." :D Kai finds this fun and exciting.
You: "Kai, it's not fun to see your friends punch their faces."
Eunhyuk: Smacks his head. "If you have nothing good to say, keep it down will yah?"
Yuri was holding her phone, she is trying to film the commotion here.

You: Points at Chanyeol and Baekhyun. "Will you two make-up already? This will not help our performance."  You wanted to turn around but somebody pulled your wrist and sends you twirling around.

>:[


You: "Chanyeol." Wiggles your wrist so he can take his hand off of your wrist. "LET GO."
Chanyeol: "You need to explain to me why you were eavesdropping." -.-
You: Swings your arms together. "Let me go."
Chanyeol: "Tell me first."
You: "LET GO."
Chanyeol: Bends down so your height is on the same level. "TELL ME."
You: "I WILL NOT TELL YOU IF YOU WON'T LET ME GO."

Baekhyun: Holds Chanyeol's hand and stares at him sharply. "She said let go."

Then he lets go of your hand and brushed his palms on his face and lets out a very disappointing sigh as he punches the wall. Which made everyone yelp as you hide behind Baekhyun.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.


Ms. Choi: "Places." She said grumbling about how to do our best because the principal is here too.

You keep your distance on Chanyeol as if his a teen wheeler truck over speeding on the highway. Baekhyun pulls you together with him wherever he goes.

You: "Let go, please."
Baekhyun: Looks down on his hand locked on your wrist. "What are you doing?"
You: (.-.) "Uhm, it should be what are you doing. Rephrase that." Pulls your wrist. "It should be why are you bringing me around wherever you go."


The narrator of the play read his lines and you have to go on stage any moment now.

All children, except one, grow up. They soon know that they will grow up, and the way Wendy knew was this. One day when she was two years old she was playing in a garden, and she plucked another flower and ran with it to her mother. I suppose she must have looked rather delightful, for Mrs. Darling put her hand to her heart and cried, "Oh, why can't you remain like this for ever!" This was all that passed between them on the subject, but henceforth Wendy knew that she must grow up. You always know after you are two. Two is the beginning of the end.

Of course they lived at 14 [their house number on their street], and until Wendy came her mother was the chief one. She was a lovely lady, with a romantic mind and such a sweet mocking mouth. Her romantic mind
was like the tiny boxes, one within the other, that come from the puzzling East, however many you discover there is always one more; and her sweet mocking mouth had one kiss on it that Wendy could never get,
though there is was, perfectly conspicuous in the right-hand corner.
The way Mr. Darling won her was this: the many gentlemen who had been boys when she was a girl discovered simultaneously that they loved her, and they all ran to her house to propose to her except Mr. Darling, who took a cab and nipped in first, and so he got her. He got all of her, except the innermost box and the kiss. He never knew about the box, and in time he gave up trying for the kiss. Wendy thought Napoleon could have got it, but I can picture him trying, and then going off in a passion, slamming the door. Mr. Darling used to boast to Wendy that her mother not only loved him but respected him. He was one of those deep ones who know about stocks and shares. Of course no one really knows, but he quite seemed to know, and he often said stocks were up and shares were down in a way that would have made any woman respect him. Mrs. Darling was married in white, and at first she kept the books perfectly, almost gleefully, as if it were a game, not so much as a Brussels sprout was missing; but by and by whole cauliflowers dropped out, and instead of them there were pictures of babies without faces. She drew them when she should have been totting up. They were Mrs. Darling's guesses. Wendy came first, then John, then Michael.

When Peter Pan appeared he was messing himself on the stage. Miss Choi calls our attention down stage and she said to gather backstage. She was disaapointed.

Miss Choi: "Chanyeol, what happened? I thought you've memorized your lines already. What was that? _____ are you nervous?" She lets out a frustrated sigh. "Okay, fifteen minutes break."

Chanyeol has his own world probably he is still feeling irratated or something. Yuri was still feeling like a press for taking coverage even if in the backstage. 

Yuri: "You know what guys, this won't work. So _______ don't feel awkaward towards Chanyeol. Chanyeol get a hold of youself together. Baekhyun you're still bringing the self you have here in the backstage. You have to portray guys."
Taeyeon: "We really have to coordinate. Please."
Yuri: "You have practice and this is what will happen? Don't waste this."
Kai: "Okay, Chanyeol, Baekhyun will you two be friends already?" Now, Kai has something good to say.
Chanyeol: Looks at Baekhyun blankly and then sighed.
Baekhyun: Does the same thing.

You: "C'mon you two." You still is keeping distance from him. "Will you make up already?" Grabs Chanyeol and Baekhyun by the wrist. "Shake hands already." The two of them looked at you as if it is the a joke. "OH COME ON."
Chanyeol: Sighs and rolls his eyes. Which is very unusual of him. "I'm not mad."
You and Baekhyun: "Then what?"
Chanyeol: "I am just frustrated. That's all." Walks away.


Yuri: Whispers. "Maybe you should give him some time."


Chanyeol busted the door open before his shadow exits the backstage.

Everyone stayed silent.