PETER PAN CHAPTER 13.5

PETER PAN

PETER PAN
Chapter 13.5

It was D.O who's a Chemistry genius, he get's the formulas easily. Suho was good in explaining and Chanyeol good in saying yes even if doesn't understand what it is.

D.O: "Let's go make dinner."
You went downstairs with D.O and at the bottom of the staircase was your Oppa. Well dressed.
You: "Where are you going?"
YoonJin: "It's my auntie's weeding anniversary."
Oppa: "We're not taking you since you have guest. Umma's on a business dinner."
You nodded and bid them goodbye while D.O was already in the kitchen. You decided to go back upstairs to check on them.
You: "Who wants to watch tv? My Oppa's out for a weeding anniversary gathering."
Kai: "Let's check the music countdown today."
Chanyeol: "Go ahead." He was reading the chemistry book. Leaning on your bed.
While Taeyeon and Yuri had different worlds gossiping.
Sehun was with Kai while Suho was on the phone, pacing on the view outside your balcony. Baekhyun rolling on the floor reading the book. You decided to go back in the kitchen to see how was D.O is doing down there.

He's so serious in making dinner.
You: "Need an extra hand?"
D.O: "Can you chop me some onions and garlic?"
You nodded and washed your hands first and the ingridients. Chopping them and putting on a small bowl. Then got some extra plates on the cupboard and some other utensils and put them on the table in the dining area. 
Suho: "Need some help?"
You: "I can manage myself thank you Suho Oppa."
Suho: :O "Don't call me Oppa."
You: "You're a month older than me." Pace at him after arranging the plates. "Will your girlfriend be jealous?" :O
Suho: Shook his head and smiled. "No. It's just awkward for you to call me Oppa."
You: "Just like Baek-Baek calling me Noona."
Suho: "I'll help D.O why don't you call them upstairs?"
You just nodded and turn to head upstairs.
Sehun: "Let's WGM."
Kai: "PFFTT~ Let's just watch Running Man."
Sehun: "Gimme the remote."
Kai: "Why would I? Running Man is just getting better."
Sehun: "WGM is on the next channel." Tries to grab the remote on Kai's hand but he shifted it upward. "Will you just give me the remote?"
The two haggle for the remote and it landed on the floor which Baekhyun took to watch MCountdown XD These guys.

You opened the door and you can hear Taeyeon and Yuri's giggles.
You: "Dinner's almost ready."
Taeyeon: "SSSSHHHHH~ He's sleeping."
You: Covers your mouth. "What are you giggling about?"
Yuri: "Nothing." Keeps her voice down. "Wake him up, we'll be downstairs so we can help."
Before you could say anything they were already out of the door.

(/_-) Face palm.

You bend down and shook Chanyeol.

You: "Chanyeol-ssi, wake up dinner's almost ready."
Chanyeol: Shifted his head to the other side. He's sitting down and leaning his head on your bed. "One more minute Umma."
You: Smiles. "I'm not your Umma."
Chanyeol: "Y-You're not the toothfairy either." His eyes are still closed.
You: Clasp his face. "It's _____. Wake up dinner's almost ready."
Chanyeol: Slowly opening his eyes and holds your hands. "I'm dreaming." Shuts his eyes again.
You: "No, you're not. Get up."
Chanyeol: "I'm still sleepy."
You: "You're in my room and you fall asleep reading this chemistry book." You pulled on his hands. "Get up. You can sleep back when you're finished eating."
Chanyeol: Opens his eyes all of a sudden. "I'm in your room?" Looks around. 
You: "You must have been so tired, come on."
Chanyeol: "Come on where?"
You: Smiles. "Dinner." Opens your palms. "Let's go."
He is still blank the moment you drag him downstairs.

You: "Is he really like that when he wakes up?" Whispers to Baekhyun who was sitting right next to you.
Baekhyun: "Kind of. After eating he'll be recharged and be noisy again." He offered the soup.
You: "Thank you."

This is the first time you saw him walking up from his slumber and he's like a total grandpa for asking "what are we doing here?" or "how did I got here?" Chanyeol is soo funny.
After dinner Yuri and Taeyeon isn't still done with their gossip and voluntered to do the dishes. You were left to self study with the notes D.O made. While the guys were watching t.v.
"Meooow~"
That's probably your Oppa's cat-Madeline. White chubby pa-to-tee-ba-do-dee cat. That's how your Oppa cuddles the poor cat. She rubbed her head to your leg as she passed by. 
You: "Are you hungry you little pa-to-tee-ba-do-dee Madeline?" You bend down to pick her up but Chanyeol already did it first.
Chanyeol: "She is a little pa-to eh what?"
You: "That's how my Oppa calls her." You stood up from the coach. "I'll get her food."

You put some left over soup on her cat food.
She was fancy prancing with her bell collar. Tail held up. The little brat.
You: "What you two up to? You've been gossiping since the beginning of time."
You are referring to Taeyeon and Yuri who are giggling while doing the dishes while you are petting the cat's head. Your chin on your knee. Then gets up immediately.
Yuri: "It's our best friend story, you've probably memorize it."
You: "Gaah~ It's embarassing."
Taeyeon: Laughs. "Yuri has set you up on a blind date a lot of times? I should do that to you next time."
You: Sharp stare to Yuri. "You and your influences."
You took the exit of the kitchen and sat down on the couch again.
The tv is left running but the viewers are self-studying with Chemistry.
It was the weather report. You took the remote and skip from channel to channel until an anime channel caught your attention. The characters were cute so you stopped for a moment and watch.
"Take a look at my thumb."

Voila

"WAAAAAHHHH!"

You: "What is this non-sense?" Because of the exaggaration you laughed. 


Suho: "That's Hetalia World."
You: Looks at Suho. "You watch anime?"
Suho: "My girlfriend does."

Then the door opens and somebody calls out "I'm home." It's your Umma.

Umma: O____O "I must be drunk. I'm seeing things." Fixes her gesture. "That was just a couple of shots. My system is slowing down. I'll turn in." Went upstairs.

*INSERT CRICKETS SOUND HERE*

Kai: "What just happen?"
Chanyeol: "Who was that?"
You: Jaws dropped. "My Mom."
Baekhyun: "You looks like sisters."
Sehun: "She's still young."

Then all of a sudden there was a thud on the staircase. You went there all of a sudden. Your Umma was sitting on the steps of the stairs.
You: "Umma, are you okay?"
Umma: Flags her hand and smiled. "Yes I'm alright." Gets up. "I just had a few drinks and I'm a little tipsy."
D.O: "There's still soup Maam if you'd like." Blinks his wide eyes. "Should I call you Maam?"
Umma: "Who are they?" Dusting of her office pencil cut skirt.
You: "My theatre buddies."
Umma: "You're a member of theatre? Since when?"
You: "A century ago Umma." Sarcastic answer.
Umma: Laughs. "Why didn't you told me so?"
You: "Umma, have you seen the dark circles under your eyes? Your skin is getting rough because you're too stressed. We can't even have dinner together."
Umma: Goes down and throws her arms around you. "Sorry sweetie." Caress your hair and she's making you cry all of a sudden. "Sorry if mommy's not always there for you and your big brother."
You: "Umma, don't make me cry. It'll be embarassing."
Umma: "When will be your play?"
You: "This Friday will be out dress rehearsal, Wednesday will be the schedule of out play."
Umma: Gasps. "I have to file a leave." Holds . "Where did the youthful days have gone? Alcohol doesn't affect me like this."
D.O: "Maam, we still have hot soup."
Umma: Nods. "Please and thank you." Then runs upstairs leaving her bag behind.
Yuri: Who shows up. "Was that Auntie?"
You: Nods. "Yep."
Yuri: "Is she okay?"
You: "She said she's tipsy."

D.O" I'll prepare the soup."