PETER PAN Chapter 4

PETER PAN
We were forming a circle and sat on the floor. Peter Pan voluntered to start first.
 
Peter Pan: "Annyeong Im Park Chanyeol in real life and Peter Pan in this play. You can approach me anytime."
Then they looked at you.
You: "Hello I'm ____ playing the role of Wendy. I hope we can get along."
Captain Hook: "And I'm Kai."
Mr.Smee: "And I'm Suho, Kai's right hand."
John: "Baekhyun Wendy's little brother."
 
There was even a dog who played the role of Nana the dog. One of the lost boys Sehun, Minho, Onew,Eunyuk. Tinker Bell is played by Taeyeon I find her happy go lucky and good in acting.
 
D.O: "Then we should be friends since we would be meeting 3 times a week."
 
Ms.Choi oriented me and Chanyeol. We should never feel awkward towards each other and we should be professional towards what we're doing. We practice our lines together too.
 
 
Baekhyun: "We never had much coversation Wendy. That's sad though." He made a face and went near D.O
Chanyeol: "Let's practice scene 46 the mermaid part." He's really on the game and you were fueled to work hard.
 
 
Every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday would be drama club rehearsal. Everytime you met somebody on the hallway or around school grounds that's a member of the drama club you say hello. You have 4 weeks to practice.
Wednesday 5:09pm
 
[FRIDAY]
 
Ms.Choi: "As you all know that we are getting closer to that faithful day. Only one week left. Good thing you were cooperative and you really worked hard. Next week would be our dress rehearsal and I don't want anyone late. Just memorize your lines and you're be safe. Now you are dismiss."
 
You and Yuri became friends with Taeyeon. After practice she would join the two of you.
 
Sehun: Catches you up in the hallway. "Girls do you want to join us? We're grabbing snacks."
The rest of the guys stayed a little behind.
Taeyeon: "It's okay with me what about you two?"
You: "Okay them since I'm hungry."