PETER PAN CHAPTER 13.2

PETER PAN
PETER PAN
Chapter 13.2
 
He was secretly smiling while his attention was on the cellular phone.
Yuri: "Brudaah, don't you dare keep a secret on me. Tell me if you are dating Peter Pan already." Then crease appears on her forehead. "I think I just remembered something." O___O "You said this early morning, the boy who never grows up called at 3:17 am." Squels all of a sudden and pushes your shoulder. "You two should really date."
Chanyeol: "Done," he smiled and handed your cellphone to you. "Just take a look at it."
Taeyeon: "What is it?"
You: "Me first."
 
It was a video clip. Yuri was pulling your arm she's been wanting to watch so you decided to put it on the table. Leaning on the half-full icetea.
 
"Goodmorning!" Chanyeol was waving on the camera. He was already wearing his school uniform. Then he pulled the sleeves of his uniform to take a peek on his wristwatch. "It's 5:14 and I haven't sleep well last night. You can tell it on my dark circles." He took a step and shifted the camera on another side. "TADDAANN~" You saw the potted plant. "This is for you ________. My Umma planted it for me but I don't know how to take care of plants so I'm giving it to you." Then his face is visible again. "She told me that this blooms beautiful pink flowers, she didn't know who I'm giving this just yet," sigh. "Umma has some problems to think of. You know that right __________?" He forces a smile. "By the way she told me that this plant brings good luck for love. I dunno why." He looks at the plant resting on his side. "May you find a healthy relationship, don't bother of thinking what's in the past. You deserve to find somebody." Stays silent and looks at different direction. "I guess I have to catch the early bus so I can take this to your place. Yuri told me about that." He smiled again, "Bye."
 

You looked at Yuri with WTF kind of stare.

 

Then the video continued. "_____ as you can see I'm in the bus now, I'll be off the next stop." There was an old lady beside him. Giving a curious look. She must think that Chanyeol is crazy for talking like this. "Granny," he looked at the lady. "Do you believe that this plant is lucky for love?" The old lady looked down. "That is the flower motiff on my weeding. The flower my husband used to give me when we were still at the young age." How sweet of that. "Granny, I have to take the next stop." He looks up and the camera was shaking. In different position. "Bye Granny." He waves to the old lady then the camera started shaking-dancing again. Then focused on his face. "We're going off now." 
You hear the bus started to move and Chanyeol was still standing there for a moment before crossing the pedestrian. "____-ah, I'm in front of your house now. I hope you'll be the first person to see this. This is for you," he said putting down the plant on where he left it, on where you found it. "Are you still asleep?" The camera shifted on the direction of your house. "_________!" He calls out. "Get up already or you'll be late for school." His back on the screen. "It's still early to go to school. I might use the internet first and edit this video. Bye." Waves. Black. End of video.
 
Taeyeon: "I want to watch it again."
You: "Do you really have to film?"
Chanyeol: "For concrete evidence."
You: Raises a brow.
Chanyeol: Hands up as if he was surrendering himself. "W-what?"
You: Points at him. "If you're doing this because you want that girlfriend of yours to be jealous I'm going to peel you off first like bananas Park Chanyeol. I don't want those girls cornering me on a corner again."
Chanyeol: Puts his hands down and leans closer to you. "I'm not doing that because I want her to be jealous and just tell me if they're going to do that again."
You: -____- "I don't want it to happen again. Jeez."
Chanyeol: "Just tell me if ever."
You: "If that happens again, I'm defending myself. I've learned my lesson."
 
After lunch you walked around campus Taeyeon interested on re-inacting how those girls approach you. You stopped on the exact corner.
 
You: "Here, I was just walking around since I'm alone, Yuri had a club meeting at that time." You turn to Baekhyun who was busy on his phone. "How did you find me anyway?"
Baekhyun: Puts his phone down. "Well, it was Kai who saw you while he was in the vendo machine up in the third floor." He pointed on school building. "Then he told us about it, then followed where the girls are taking you."
Yuri: T____T "Why you no told me bruduuuh. I could have escaped club meeting."
You: Taps Yuri's shoulders. "I'm fine now bruduuh. It was an important meeting for you."
Taeyeon: "Where was I that time? Maybe in the cafeteria."
Chanyeol: Butts in. "I was in the classroom that time, talking to them but all of a a sudden they disappeared. They followed ________ without telling me. They are mean."
Suho: "Because you were too busy in telling us why you had panda eyes."
Kai: "By the way, this afternoon in the theatre we will have our practice again."
D.O: "There will be teacher's meeting this afternoon. Just proceed to the theatre."
Taeyeon: "Okay then."
You: "But I was planning to study for chemistry quiz next meeting." You looked at Yuri. "I thought we agreed to go the library?"
Suho: "We have a quiz too. Is that Mr. Lee?"
Yuri: Nods. "Yes, yes it."
Baekhyun: "Didn't we have plans on group study too?" Looks at you girls. "Taeyeon is your Chemistry teacher Mr. Lee?"
Taeyeon: "The old grumpy Mr. Lee? That's our adviser." Chuckles.
D.O: "Do you want to join our group study? Mr. Lee said it's a long quiz."
You: "I'm gonna be soo dead." Clasp both cheeks and hyperventilates.
Yuri: "Who's house is free?" 
Suho: "Ours, but it's kinda far from school. It will be dangerous for you girls to go home late at night."
Chanyeol: "______ house is near school, it's just the second bus stop."
You: "Huh? My mom is not a hospitable person." Shook your head.
Yuri: "Ohw come on _______. Let's not just disturb Auntie."
You: "She'll leave tomorrow for Singapore."
Yuri: "Then it's settle then, your place after practice."
You: "Okay fine, just no disturbing of my mom and my Oppa."
Chanyeol: "I'm excited to meet your brother."
Yuri: "____'s brother is good looking."
Taeyeon: "Omo, jinja? What year is he?"
Yuri: "On the second year of being a doctor."
Taeyeon: "That's so amazing."
You facepalm because they were'nt listening to you.