;PETER PAN CHAPTER 13.9

PETER PAN

PETER PAN
Chapter 13.9

 

You look like a monster now with your mess hair.
It was Kai holding you by both arms. Sehun holding JaeRim's.
Chanyeol: "I told you to stop this already." There was tension on his jaw as his palm brushes into his face. 
The red scratch is visible on her face now. Which you think it was worth it.
Chanyeol: "What is this about?" He was pacing his gaze at the two of you.
JaeRim: "This is all her fault. She started this." She goes wild again.
Yuri: ". You better stop. It was you who started all of this. And you will blame this to ________?" She was about to grab her again when Suho holds her arm.
Baekhyun: "If you want to believe her again, feel free to do so. I'm taking her to the clinic." He shoves Kai's hand and pull you out of the room.


[CLINIC]
He was watching the nurse do her thing to your bruise and the scratch on your neck. Frustrated sighs are audible as he was sitting on the vacant chair opposite yours.

When she was done she took the exit and left you two.

Baekhyun: "Are you feeling okay?"
You: "Not so," you sighed and touched your neck. "I'm troubled. There she goes again. Why is she like that again?"
Baekhyun: Touches his nape. "She is really uncontrollable."
You: Pointed at him. "Baekhyun-ssi, you have..."
Baekhyun: Lowers his arm and looked at the redish mark on his wrist. "Impact of the ball that hits me a little while ago."
You: Stands up. "This is the second time already." Then you went to get the school nurse. Not minding if he has something to say. 
You told the nurse that you can manage.

You: Pulls the chair closer to his. Took his hand. "You really shouldn't have done that." You wrap the bandage around his wrist and you were having troubles at first but then manange earlier on. "This is the second time that you've saved me from that JaeRim." Her name tasted like poison on your tongue.
Baekhyun: "I was there, good thing I was there." He sighed. " And it was a perfect timing that you were on the way to the door."
You: "Why were you there?" You asked without even looking up to him.
Baekhyun: "I was suppose to check the gym if somebody was using it. I hear silence at first then somebody seems to be arguing inside so I decided to peek inside." You lifted your head as you were done with the bandage, your eyes meeting. "Then you came running towards the door, and you turned as somebody calls out your name."
You: "It was not neccesary, look at what happened to you now." BOWS ( _ _ ) "Mianhe Baekhyun. I put you into the trouble. We still have an upcoming play and I hope your wrist won't be a trouble." 
Baekhyun: "It's totally fine, besides we are friends and I---"
You: "And I.....?" You lifted your head and rephrases his question O_o?
Baekhyun: Blinks his eyes. "I...I-I...."

"Are you okay?"

Both of you looks at the side.
It was Yuri with the gang.
Yuri: "Omg, are you okay ______? Baekhyun what about your wrist?"
Baekhyun: "Bandaged." He said showing it off.
Yuri: Sigh of relief. "Good thing you two are alright." Points at you. "You owe an explaination to me."
You: Stands up. "Hey, don't flip this to the other side Yuri. It is you, who owes me an explaination. Why you talked to her back? I told you already that I don't want to get into trouble."
Yuri: Smiles. "I wasn't referring to that kind of explaination. Since Chanyeol is here and he wants to listen to what happened to your parents."
You: "Ohw. That." Sits down again. "It was really a surprise to dad on the mornign table Yuri." You tried to smile, reviving the happiness you felt this early morning. "And Mom too, usually she will be early for the office. It's like having a family with a strong bond together. I hope this will go well. I want Umma and Appa back together."
Yuri: "But what about Uncle's family back in California?"
You: "They went to seperate ways three years ago. They didn't have a child. Did you remember me telling you that she was a single parent?"
Yuri: Nods and pulls a vacant chair. "I do."
Chanyeol: "Then why didn't he came back here?"
You: "He said he was too ashamed of himself for making a mistake. Appa is retiring soon and he will settle back here in Korea."
Baekhyun: "That's great to hear. Let's hope that your parents will fix their mess in the past and start a new."
You: Smile. "I am hoping for the same thing."
Chanyeol: "You have a scratch on your neck." :O "Does it hurt? Are you okay?"
You: Nods. "Can we go to the cafeteria. And by the way where is your girlfriend Chanyeol?"
Yuri: "Detention." Smiles though she looks pissed.
Sehun: "You don't need to worry about her now."
D.O: "Let's continue in the caferia."
The cafeteria was still empty. 
You: Lining up to take your food. "I want some juice please."
Cafeteria Lady: "Anything else?"
You: Takes the tetra juice on her hand and hands the money. "This will be all." Yuri was already sitted on a table. You sat down on the opposite side of her. "I told you to stop."
Yuri: "________-ah, it was worth it."
Baekhyun sat down beside you.
You: "It was not worth it, you got yourself into trouble."
Yuri: "It was okay, now my anger level for her lessens."
You: "I can't believe you." PSH.