PETER PAN Chapter 10

PETER PAN
Chapter 10
 
You: "I got you now." He has his back against the wall. He looks like a scared puppy at the moment. "You can't run."
But then ...
 
 
 
*BOOOOGSSH!*
 
 
 
*BOIIIIIINNNNKKKK*
 
 
*OUCH!*
 
 
You: "Ahw, my spine..."
 
O_____O
 
Chanyeol: "I feel your internal organ on my cheek. You are so skinny!"
You: "MY SPINE AND MY STOMACH!" He is not even getting up. 
 
Do you want an instant replay?
 
 
[INSTANT REPLAY]
 
You: "I got you now." He has his back against the wall. He looks like a scared puppy at the moment. "You can't run."
Chanyeol who was on the highest level of panic mode run towards you, head to the side. He bumped at you like an American football player.
 
[END OF INSTANT REPLAY]
 
You: "GET UP! You're heavy!"
Chanyeol: "You are so skinny. Do you even eat?"
You: "I'm not anorecsic."
Chanyeol: "Why are you skinny?"
You: "Ask my Umma's genes. Jeez, you're heavy. Why are you heavy?" It's your time to throw him a question. "Do you eat to much? Aren't you concern of your diet?"
Chanyeol: "Excuse me, I'm not heavy and yes I am concern of my diet and I go to the gym every Tuesday."
You: "GET UP! jshdfksdhfio4rjriothncbnsjdghsdgsjd!!!"
But instead of getting up he put his head back on you tummy. 
You: "I'm not joking, my spine does hurt."
Chanyeol: Shifts his head and his eyes beaming at you. "You're joking right?"
You: "I'm not."
He immediately gets up and extends his hand for you.
Chanyeol: "Are you okay?"
You: "I'm not so okay, I think I broke my spine." Looks at him with that edgy-pointy stare. "You broke my spine and dislocated my liver."
Chanyeol: "Where's your liver?"
You: "Gumiho eat it."
 
 
 
PETER PAN
Chapter 10.1
 
You: "And where are we suppose to head now?"
Chanyeol: "I'm hungry."
 
You are slowly going down on the dusty wooden stairs. 
 
You: "But we just ate."
Chanyeol: "It's almost lunch." He exclaimed after taking a look on wrist watch. "What do you want to eat?"
You: "Refreshments would be fine. I want bubble tea and creepes."
Chanyeol: "You better eat rice and go fat like a thanks giving turkey."
 
The alley was quiet, how come? The birds up above only made the sound. The cocoeing sound which seems to annoy you because you're not use to it.
 
You: "Where is your girlfriend actually? That statement of yours intrigue me."
Chanyeol: "Somewhere out there..."
You: "Beneath the pale moonlight." You smiled. "Seriously where?"
Chanyeol: "Why do you need to know?"
You: "Just because in case, she'll magically appear so I have the chance to run away from you and pretend that I don't know you."
He chuckled and didn't even bother answering you. You took an exit then you were back in to civilization. The annoying honking of cars is the sign that you are back into the modern times.
Chanyeol: "I'm hungry," he says before pushing a door. "What do you want to eat?" He ask the moment you two got in.
You: "Anything, the type of food maybe you eat."
Chanyeol: "Okay then, why don't you find us a seat?"
You followed his gaze and find a vacant seat near the window of this resto. Nod is your answer and he proceed to the counter and you sat down on the table for two.
And your phone is ringing again.
 
You: "Yeoboseyo? Baek-Baek?"
Baekhyun: "It sound horrible."
You: "What happened to that girl?"
Baekhyun: "We lure her this time into the sea."
"___________ ! _______________!" Somebody on the other line was calling for your name as if this person is needing immediate help.
You: "Who was that?"
"Kyungsoo here."
You: "Kyungsoo-ssi, what happened to the girl? You should have to get her home."
Kyungsoo: "That's what I've been telling them but they won't just listen to me."
You: "Who's the girl anyway?"
"Its askfasljasfasf girl-Er!"
You: "What? How am I suppose to understand that?"
"SUHO! SSSHHH!"
"LET'S DROWN HIM!"
"GOOD IDEA!"
*laughs and howls*
 
*toot~toot*
 
WHY DO THEY KEEP DOING THAT?! >:[ 
 
Trying to call them back is no use since it always says toot~
 
Chanyeol: "What's with the face?" He chuckled when you turn back to him with a number 9 flag on his hand.
You: "Did you know Baek-Baek, Kai, Eunhyuk, Kyungsoo, Sehun, Suho lured a girl into the forest and now they are drowning Suho."
Chanyeol: "Those guys are crazy don't trust them."
You: "How could you sat that, it seems it was true."
Chanyeol: Taking the opposite seat. "Its probably a prank."
You: "A bad prank."
 
 
 
PETER PAN
Chapter 10.2
 
We didn't wait long for the food. It was pasta.
You: "You love Italian dish?"
Chanyeol: "I'm just craving for Italian food at the moment."
You: "Let's fly to Italy, tomorrow? Or right now?"
Chanyeol: "Whoa," he backs off. "What's the hurry?"
You: "I want to feel the presence of Italy. I want to ride the boat on the canals with that boat man singing like an opera actor."
Chanyeol: "That would be romantic, and with me?" He points at himself. "You like me?"
You: Gets up from your seat smacks his head (not that harsh) "Pabo."
Chanyeol: "You do?"
The waiter smiled at me as he excuse himself and wish us a good meal.
You: "Did I  said it myself that I like you Park Chanyeol?"
Chanyeol: "No, but why are you thinking romantic things."
You: "I'm not, I just want to experience riding those boats."
Chanyeol: "You want to experience that with me?"
You: "Jeez." Series of rolling of the eyes.
Chanyeol: "You're blushing." He started teasing.
You: "Ahw yay~ I'm blushing. I like Park Chanyeol too." You said with no life, more like a zombie.
Chanyeol: "See you do like me."
You: "Stuph already."
He smiled and shook his head and started digging in.
As you were enjoying the food, you feel uneasy because his eyes were all in you.
You: "What?"
Chanyeol: "Wait for me until I turn single. Hehehe."
You: "I told you to stuph."
Chanyeol: "You're blushing there, see."
You: "Stuph~Stuph~Stuph Channiee~"
Chanyeol: "What did you call me?"
You: "Channie...?"
Chanyeol: Grins like the big bad wolf. "See and now you have a pet name for me."
You: Pouts. "I told you to stuph~"
Chanyeol: "Okay. I'll stop." He settles the laughter left on his throat.
The cafe were playing international songs, not to loud not to silent.
 
 
Oh~Oh~
She got both feet on the the ground
And she's burning it down
Oh~Oh~Oh
She got her head in the clouds
And she's not backing down
This girl is on fireeeeee
This girl is on fireeee
She's walking on fireee
This girl is on fireee
 
You: "I have a knock knock joke." You look at him after taking a sip on your drink.
Chanyeol: Already smiling even if he haven't heard it just yet. "What is it?"
You: "Knock Knock."
Chanyeol: "Who's there?"
You: "Cheese Curl."
Chanyeol: "Cheese curl who?" He turned curious at the moment.
You: "Oh~Oh, she got both feet on the ground and she's burning it down. Oh~Oh~Oh," trying to stay low because you'll get consious of your not that good voice. "She got her head in the clouds and she's not backing down, CHEESE CURL is on firrreeee~ CHEESE CURL is on firreeeee~"
Chanyeol ended up covering his mouth in laughing too much. Some costumers were staring at us already. He was so loud. Okay, relax.
Chanyeol: "That's a good one. HOOOO~" Holding his jaw. "That was a good laugh."
You: "Sshhh~ Everyone's looking at us."
Chanyeol: "Do you have another one?"
You: "I'll search the internet some other time."
Chanyeol: "You got that from the internet? How come I haven't heard of it before."
You: "Oppa sings that everytime he hears Alicia Keys."
Chanyeol: "I've heard about you mentioning your Oppa last night."
You: "He's currently on college."
Chanyeol: "You must be a happy family."
You: Shook your head. "No, not really. Me and Oppa don't talk that much because he's always busy and Umma  would always be not around because she's also busy. It's the same as not having an Umma."
Chanyeol: "How did you manage those kind of things before..." The expression on his face changes.
You: "Hey," you looks at him with wary. "Don't be like that Channie, I'm use in seeing your face bright and full of smiles."
Chanyeol: "Ireohke?" He smiled.
You: "What a pretender. Psh." You pout at him who puts back on that gloom face back. "I cried before and curse Appa. I can't help it. But...it was no use, it will never get them back together. He's still my Appa." You look at him. "You can divert your attention to many things, your girlfriend and friends, our upcoming play."
Chanyeol: "Maybe that would help, I wish the guys were here to even make more noise."