PETER PAN CHAPTER 13.7

PETER PAN

PETER PAN
Chapter 13.7

 

Umma's Note:My draft was all over the place and making a mess that's why I double posted ;A; Mianhe~

The next morning, you got up early and got some water for the plant Chanyeol got you. You saved the card with your name in it. You really love saving things from people who gives you a gift. Be it a simple gift you save them.
You: "Good morning Chanyeol." You were going down the stairs. "You call up early."
Chanyeol: "I wanted to ask how last night goes with your family?"
You: "It's really hard to explain it over the phone. I will share the whole thing with you...and Yuri too. She will throw the trash can in front of my face if I will not tell her."
Chanyeol: "But I've got a sense that it turn out fine."
You: Takes the turn towards the dining room and saw your Appa, Oppa, Umma on the dining table. "Yes it did. Uhm, I'll see you in school. I have to eat breakfast."
Chanyeol: "Nae. Pai."

Oppa: With a mocking smile. "Who was that?"
You: Takes a hand for your Oppa, a sign for him to not to start it. "Good morning family." Smiles and pull the chair beside your Oppa. "It was just Chanyeol."
Oppa: Elbows you. "I can feel that you two are dating."
You: "Oppa~ Stop, it's early morning. Don't start with it."
Appa: "So, we have plans on Sunday." He was talking to you. "Are you free on that day?"
You: Nods. "I think. Maybe Saturday I have a date---"
Oppa: "With Chanyeol, your Peter Pan?"
You: Hisses at your Oppa. "I'm not done yet Oppa, maybe I will have a date with Yuri on that day."
Umma: "Just make sure to go home before 4 in the afternoon. We have a mother and daughter plans."
You: "Jinja? Where? The mall?"
Umma: Takes her cup of coffee. "It's still a secret." Winks at you.
You: Takes bacon to your plate. "Umma, you're suppose to be in Singapore right?"
Umma: Nods. "My flight is this twelve noon." Takes a sip of coffee. "I'll be home by Friday night." Points at you and your brother. "You two behave yourselves while I'm gone."
Appa: "JaeYong-ah, I'll be here to watch them. Hence, I miss standing up as a father to the kids."
Umma: "JoonSo-ah, make sure that you take care of them. Make sure they will eat in the exact time, they can't stay late up night, no video games when it's already 10 pm, no one is allowed to go out of this house when it's 10 pm; that's their curfew or unless they have a valid reason to go out of the house." Puts down her cup. "Make sure to clean the litter box of the cat, the money is on an envelope above the refrigarator in case you want to buy some grocerry since we don't have much stock in the cupboard."
Appa: Nods. "You're the boss."
You: Looks at the clock on the kitchen near the refrigarator. "I'll take some shower or I'll be late for school." You excuse yourself and hurry back to your room.
Your Oppa was even racing himself to you down the stairs.
You: "I win."
Oppa: "You cheated dongsaeng."
You: Looks at him, he was on his last 4 steps. "Oppa, I prefer you calling me my name rather than dongsaeng."
Oppa: "We are in Korea, not in California anymore dongsaeng." He walk past to you.
Appa: Smiles. "I'll drive you two to school."
You: "Is that okay with you Appa?"
Oppa: "See, you even call dad Appa, so I have to call you dongsaeng." Sticks his tongue out.
Appa: "What is it with you two again?"
Oppa: "She doesn't want to be called dongsaeng."
You: "Because it sound very baby-ish." Shook your head.
Appa: "Bid your Umma goodbye, I'll warm up the engine."

In the kitchen your Umma was wiping the dishes with some kitchen cloth.
Oppa: "Umma, we're off to school."
Umma: "Bye, take care." Waves her hand and you and your Oppa gives her a kiss on the cheeks and went outside.
Your Appa went out of the car and closes the gate of the garage.
You: "I'll take the seat beside Appa." :P Hurrys and closes the door of the passenger seat. It was your Appa's car. His car always smells like autumn.
Oppa: "You are so unfair."
You: Turns to him. "First come first serve Oppa."
Appa: Turns on the engine. "Let's take you ______ first to school."
Oppa: "Appa, I'll be off on the mini mart."
Appa: Looks at him by the rearwiew mirror and went back to the road. "Why son?"
Oppa: Who was on his phone. "My girlfriend is waiting there."
Appa: "Let's give you two a ride, so I could get to know her."
You: Hands your phone to him. "Look at that." And wiggles your eyebrows and turns on the radio of the car where the dj was greeting it's listeners.
Oppa: "That was from him? Sorry. I didn't know." Continues watching.
Appa: "What's from him?" He pace a look at you and turns to the national roads.
Oppa: Hands back the mobile. "That's sweet of him. Maybe he likes you dongsaeng you are just taking it as if it's a joke. Well, he wanted it to sound like a joke because maybe he is afraid of you rejecting him. Well, get to know him. Know his serious side."
You: "Oppa, his serious side is dangerous. I am used to seeing Channie with a smile."
Appa: Pulls over in front of the mini mart. "Where is the girl?"
Oppa: Gets out of the car and went near to YoonJin who was swinging her umbrella. They exchange a short conversation and he opens the door for her. "Appa, this is YoonJin."
YoonJin: "Annyeonghaseyo." Slightly bows.
Appa: On the rear view mirror again. "Nice meeting you young lady." Then he smiled and started moving forward again.
You: "Good morning Unnie." You turn you head to towards the backseat and smiled at her, who replied a smile.
You looked outside the window, as the car stops for the red light. The only noise inside the car was the radio. The DJ was greeting good mornings and take cares for the drivers heading to work.
As the car was turning to towards the alley of the Academy something caught your eye. In the corner of the street you saw Chanyeol with JaeRim talking. With Chanyeol's head bowed down. 
You tried to turn towards them, but no matter what they will disappear from your sights.
There were students already arriving from school.
You: "Bye Appa. Drive safely." You kissed his cheeks and got out of the car.
You started marching into the school grounds when somebody blocks your way.
Baekhyun: "Good Morning ______-ah." He smiled. His hands on the strap of his backpack resting on his shoulders.
You: Erase the thoughts on your mind. "Good morning Baek-Baek." Then he raised his brow. "You didn't call me Noona."
Baekhyun: Moving his both hands. "Ah, good morning Noona."
You: "HAHAHA. You forgot to call me Noona." 
Baekhyun: "You can't be a Noona. The way a Noona should be mature looking."
You two started walking towards the buildings.
Baekhyun: "How did it turn up last night by the way?" He put his hands back on the strap of his backpack. "You know what you look like your Appa, Hyung looks like Auntie."
You: "It was fine last night, I cried again. The usual seeing Appa. I miss him of course. And yeah, me and Oppa gets that compliment most of the time."
The hallway was filled with different students walking through their classroom. 
Baekhyun: Stops together with you as you put some things into your locker. "Auntie shows off her fist. Which was funny." He chuckled.
You: "I don't know what happened last night because I found out dad on our morning table. Which is new."
Baekhyun: "Today is PE day and I hate the thought that we will be on the fields again."
You: "Tell me about it."
Started walking again.