PETER PAN CHAPTER 13.6

PETER PAN

Umma's Note: If you guys are interested, I will share my rough draft and it's all asdjkghwaeguasd all over the place. If you could suggest me a good Korean Girl name ^_^ I am still not sure if I will have a sequel of this fiction TT___TT Well, the plans are already laid but, I am really into this story I am making now. I can't say it just yet, but akfhasjkdgoiwer. Okay, kamsamhamnida for supporting Peter Pan. Domo Arigatooh Gozaimasu Minna-sama for your kind words that helps me stay inspired and push on to continue heart<3

 

 

PETER PAN
Chapter 13.6

You: "Appa, bogoshipda." You smiled as you look up to him then you throw your arms around him. "Appa." You cried under his arms.
Oppa: "_____-ah, don't blame yourself for not growing up. You are a grown up now you know that. You don't cry if you watch homeward bound. You know how to cook. You were self learning. You got into theatre club. Made friends aside from Yuri."
You: "Don't forget Chanyeol Oppa. I've learned a lot from him too."
Oppa: "Don't let them pretend _____-ah. Do you think it will be easy for them to pretend? They are trying to move on already. Umma deserves to be happy. Appa has already found his new happiness since he has a new family."
Appa: "Son." He sighed which made you look up to him and break up the hug. "I leave alone now. My wife left me. We never have a child. You know that she was a single parent."
Your Oppa looks at him with curious eyes.
Appa: "It must be karma for me."
You: Pulled your Appa to the couch. "Appa, since when?" Your Umma didn't dare to move or even flinch just a little. 
Appa: He rested his elbows on his legs. "Three years ago."
You: "Why didn't you come back for us? Why didn't you go back here? Why did you show yourself now? Appa. We could have still work it out."
Appa: "I was already ashame of myself _______. I can't show myself anymore to your Mom. I know that she hated me to bits. I went here for vacation and I am planning to live here again because I am taking an early retirement. I want to live here with a small business maybe."
You: Took your father's hands and you smile at him. "Oppa, watch me on stage, next Wednesday. Since you're here. Our school."
Appa: Nods and smiled at you. "You are already a big girl now _____. You're pretty. You look good together with that young man who was the last one to take the exit."
You: :O Gasps. "Appa." Whines again.
Oppa: Chuckled. "See, I told you so." He sat down on the opposite couch. On your Umma's side. "Even Appa knows that even if he just saw you two together just now."
Umma: Eyes still on the tv screen.
Appa: "Was that your boyfriend?"
Oppa: "He should make a move right Appa?" Grins like the big bad wolf.
Appa: "He still have to ask permission of your Mother and my permission too."
You: "Oppa~"
Umma: "Is he?" O___O Wide eyes at you.
You: Bows down akwardly. "He has a girlfriend."
Umma: "Who's prettier between his girlfriend and you ______?"
You: "Eh?"
Appa: "Ah-Eh-Ih-Oh-Uh?" He chuckled. The chuckled that you miss. The person that you miss.
Umma: "You haven't still answered my question."
You: "E-Eh, I dunno Umma. Am I even pretty?"
Umma: Gasps :O "Of course. You are pretty just like your Umma." Still wide eyes. "Now tell me who is prettier?"
You: "Well she wears lot of make-up Umma. Her nails are red. She has a curly hair which she usually does into a low ponytail on the left side. Her lips are red. She even accused me for dating Chanyeol. She always think that he was cheating on her but on the other way around, it was her cheating on Chanyeol. She even told me the other day that she confronted me that she is only playing on Channie's feelings. Which I find so annoying. She is a bish Umma. But she still manage to give me a slap. She still manage to fake a tear when Chanyeol enters the scene. I still don't know at the moment when she is already an ex of Chanyeol's." You were almost not breathing making the statement while moving your hands around. Slapping yourself gently. You are more louder than the tv.
Umma: "SHE DID?" :O
Oppa: "What did you do to her?"
You: "I call her a Oppa." Covers your mouth. "I know that was a bad word, but please she deserves it."
Appa: "I am accepting your invitation Princess."
You: "OMG. Thank you Appa." Throws your arms around him again.