PETER PAN Chapter 7

PETER PAN
Chapter 7
 
The lights are blinking just like its needing CPR. You immediately got his number and sent him a message.
 
Lowbat. Mianhe. Its a shame the conversation was just getting better.
 
Since you don't have Yuri's battery charger you set aside her phone and yours was ringing all of a sudden.
 
You: "Yeoboseyo?"
Chanyeol: "Then you have to get your rest."
You: "I think its still early and I was liking your story already and I can't help but imagine who she is."
Chanyeol: "S-she's a girl."
You: Laughs. "Don't tell me you like guys too. HAHAHA!"
Chanyeol: "Mweo? I like girls. I don't date guys. I am straight and definitely not gay."
You: "Did I said you are gay?"
Chanyeol: "Eh..No. You get some sleep."
You: "I want to sleep late since its Friday. I don't have some important matters to attend to tomorow."
Chanyeol: "Do you want to talk all night?" You can sense that he was already smiling on the other line.
You: "What should we talk about?"
Chanyeol: "Mmmm." He seems to be thinking for a second. "Why don't you tell your story too? About you love life since you know mine."
You: "My lovestory isn't as challenging as yours since you are always troubled with your girlfriend and you are attracted to a girl."
Chanyeol: "Naah, its okay I am game on since you want to talk all night."
You: "Well, my boyfriend is my ex." You tried to giggled but it doesn't sound convincing. "I transfered school when we were sophomores since my Umma's dad pass away and no one would take over the company since she's the only child. Dad stayed in California since he has a stable job there. At the couple of months since we went back here in Korea we tried to work out our relationship but it didn't. He was my everything and I was to him as he would say it to me when we're on video chat. Its really hard to work out long distance relationship I don't want to indulge in it ever again."
At your long pause he speaks up.
Chanyeol: "I didn't believe in long distance relationship until you said it. Sorry if I bother asking."
You: "Its alright, that was a long time ago and I've recovered but there are times that I can't hide the regrets that I have. What if we didn't move back here would we still be together? After my break up with him my parents got divorce which is totally unlucky but somehow a little bit of luck was there since we went back to California since my Oppa run there and confronted Appa. I got to iron out my past relationship." You took a few breaths and carry on. "He was in-love with a girl, who was my best friend back there."
Chanyeol: "That's tragic."
You: "But somehow we are still friends."
Chanyeol: "Your lovestory and family story is sad."
You: "There's no need to be sad Chanyeol, we all have to move on. My dad is still my dad no matter how the world turns. My ex would be a part of my past which has been a lesson learned. So now, I'm not into relationship. No one dared." You giggled trying to sweep the serious atmosphere off.
Chanyeol: "No one dared? That's impossible since you are pretty and you are really good in acting."
You: "I don't know, there are times when Yuri set up a blind date for me, the latest one we almost turn out to be you know but he was cheating on his girlfriend. I turned out to be a in their relationship."
Chanyeol: "That guy deserves to be hanged upside down. I just don't know why guys do that their girlfriends, why cheat? What can you gain from it? You'll just turn out to become a playboy and being a playboy isn't nice."
You: Smiles. "Well guys like you should really multiply just because guys with the same attitude like that is almost extinct."
Because you look a retard in front of the mirror you lay down on your bed while giving that giant bear which is your Oppa's gift for you on your birthday.
Chanyeol: "Or I'll hold an event "Treat Your Girlfriend Right" so every guy should be aware of." He chuckled and you imagine his face whenever he chuckled and paints a smile on his face. "Well I've been dumped 3 times, and I've been rejected when I said "I like you, would go out on a date with me?" for like 7 times already."
You: "No way. I can't believe that girls could actually do that to you."
Chanyeol: "And you've done it to me, on the cafe and you made that rap "Chanyeol-ah, Chanyeol-ah it ryhmes with crayola. HAHAHAHA! It sounds funny when I'm the one who will say it."
You: "HAHAHAHA! What else does sound with your name..."
Chanyeol: "You should really practice how to rap and become the next big thing."
You: "According to Sehun I'm concentrating on my studies and my career as an actor."
Chanyeol: "But if somebody would confess to you."
You: "It depends...but I think no one would dare."
Chanyeol: "I'll pay somebody to approach you and ask you on a date. Huehuehue."
You: "Its the same as cheating or just playing games with somebody."
Chanyeol: "Just wait for me until I turned single again."
You: Got off from laying down. "Just stop talking like that. Jeez."
Chanyeol: "Hehehehe I can picture you out blushing."
You: "I-I'm not blushing."
Chanyeol: "Yes you are and you are stammering."
 
 
 
PETER PAN
Chapter 7.1
 
Oppa: "Wake up! Wake up!"
You: "Five more minutes Oppa."
Oppa: "Yuri is here get up and you stink go take a bath for Christ's sake!"
You: Cover yourself with you blanket. "Shut up Oppa." You seemed lifeless.
 
You hear the door closes so you think it was over but then.
 
*POWWW*
 
 
You: "OUCH!!!! ksdfjskdhgsuiodghksdjgskdj!" You immediately got off bed.
Yuri: She was holding your giant teddy bear. "Now she's up."
You: "I hate you brotheer asjfhasfiowenvfasfa."
Yuri: "Go take a bath we're going on a date."
You: "Since when do we go on a date?"
Yuri: "Just hurry up."
You: "Fine." You stand up and grab your towel and robe on your way out of you room.
 
You were singing in the bathroom so you won't fall asleep. You were very tired it was almost 2 in the morning when you fell asleep while Chanyeol was singing on the other line. He has a good voice and you realize that last night.
Every three second Yuri will knock outside the bathroom telling you to hurry up. When you were done she handed a glass of milk to you and instructed you to drink it with one gulp. She's turtoring you at the moment. You hurry up because she was eager to drag you out of the house.
 
You: "Here's your phone. Its lowbat."
Yuri: "Hurry up." Grabs your wrist and drags you out of the house.
Oppa: Who was watering the plants at the moment. "Take care of my sister Yuri she's the only one."
Yuri: "Sure thing we just have to hurry up."
 
You didn't even have the chance to say goodbye to your Oppa because Yuri was in such a hurry. She was tapping her feet while looking at her wrist watch. We are waiting for the bus, it would be here after three minutes and it seems that she can't wait for that.
 
The two of you were standing because there were lots of passengers.
 
You: "Where are we going?"
Yuri: "I'll tell you when we get there."
 
Why is she in such a hurry? You put your earphones on while listening to some good classical music while taking glances at your best friend who seems tense. You realize that you two were in downtown when you got out of the bus with Yuri dragging you like a mad woman.
Yuri: "Two tickets please."
And then you were in front of a theatre house near the park.
Yuri: Hands the ticket to you. "Here, I need to go to the bathroom first this is making me tense like a cat who's about to take a poo."
You were about to say something when she scampers away.
 
You: Facepalm. "That girl." You look at the ticket Peter Pan. 
 
Were here to watch that play? But we have watched that already before school starts actually the last two days before school starts. There were a line of people behind you so you decided to line-up so you can save a space for Yuri.
 
Then all of a sudden everything turns black.
 
You: "Yuri stop kidding around."
That somebody: "It's not Yuri. I can't believe that you're here too."
You: Removes that hand and turns around. "Chanyeol?"
Chanyeol: Grinning already at you. "At your service."
You: Starts to feel a little awkward. "Who's with you?" You peeks on who's standing behind him. "Are you alone?"
Chanyeol: "Yep."
You: "Where is your girlfriend?"
Chanyeol: "She doesn't like watching plays. How about you?"
You: "I'm waiting for Yuri actually. She went to the restroom."
 
Then his phone starts ringing.
 
Chanyeol: "I have to take this." You just nodded as an answer. "Yeoboseyo?"
He looks back at me. "Its for you."
You even hesitated to get his phone but then you took it anyway since its for you.
 
Yuri: "______-ah !!! I'm sorry something came up I can't go back there."
You: Starts to get suspicious. "Did you get flushed in the toilet or something?"
Yuri: "My dongsaeng's dog is giving birth and I have to go back home since he's alone."
You: "What about your parents?"
Yuri: "Eh...They are out of town at the moment."
You: "What about this ticket?"
Yuri: "Just give it to somebody else, I really need to go back home."
You: "Fine but I hate you at the moment because it seems like you are setting me up."
Yuri: "I'm not I swear."
You: "Bye." You handed his phone back and the tiny devil was on your left shoulder making you very pissed off.
There was a girl who passes by.
 
You: "Do you need a ticket?" You smiled at her.
Girl: "The tickets are sold out."
You: "You're in luck I'm giving you this ticket," shows the ticket and smiled. "My friend can't make it and I should give you this."
Girl: "Jeongmal? Omo, kamsamhamnida Eonnie."
You: "You're welcome."
 
That girl went in line, there were people behind Chanyeol already and they were whispering and silently fangirling, are they fangirling over Peter Pan?