PETER PAN Chapter 6

PETER PAN
[Home]
 
Oppa: "You're home early."
You: "We're dismiss early so... What about you Oppa?"
Oppa: Who was watching tv. "I'm dismiss early too. So how was drama club so far?"
You: "We will have dress rehearsal this coming Friday and I am excited."
Oppa: "I bought ice cream." He smiled at you as you were on your way to your room. "It's a nice timing so we can celebrate."
You beamed a smile at your older brother who is the sweetest before you go to your room and change. When you got back with Yuri's phone and yours on your hand.
You: "Oppa, you are the sweetest did I told you that before?"
Oppa: Counts his fingers. "Last week you told me that thirty times." He smiled. "I lost count this week."
You were sitting in the floor while the tv was running and tuned in for the music channel while eating the ice cream Yuri's phone vibrates on top of the wooden table.
You: "Excuse me for a minute Oppa." You stand up and got the phone.
 
You slide the door on the small veranda you have. 
 
You: "Yeoboseyo?"
 
Yuri: "My phone."
You: "I have it."
Yuri: "I forgot to get that to you."
You: "I'll return it to you tomorow. By the way."
Yuri: "What is it?"
You: "Chanyeol and you are dating? He called and mentioned about that girl he wanted to date. Is he referring to you?"
Yuri: "No, there is no way he would like me."
You: "Then who was the girl? I was really intrigued."
Yuri: "Ah-Eh..."
You: "Ah-Eh-Ih-Oh-Uh? Are you practicing the vowels?" 
Yuri was silent on the other line.
You: "Oh my God so it is true that you two are dating!"
Yuri: "No we're not dating, eh...He was referring to that girl he has met in the cafe some days ago."
You: "Oh. I see. I thought you two were dating and you keep it as a secret to me. I thought you forgot our promise. No secrets and be honest."
Yuri: "I-I will never forget about that. I'll just take my phone tomorrow okay?"
You: "You're coming over tomorrow? Its Saturday."
Yuri: "Of course I know its Saturday tomorrow."
You: "You mad brotheer?"
Yuri: "I'm so mad I want to punch your face."
You: "Aish! I'll beat you up!"
Then you two ended up laughing.
Yuri: "I'll go there in the morning. Paiii~"
When Yuri hangs up you get back to your Oppa.
 
Oppa: "Who was that?" He asks as you sits down.
You: "Yuri, I have her phone she forgot to get it while we were on the bus."
Oppa: "You two."
You: "By the way Oppa, I have Peter Pan's photo." You smiled and showed the photos on Yuri's phone.
Oppa: "You two have chemistry together." He was swipping on the screen. 
You: "Oppaaa~" Whines like a six years old. "Don't tell me you too."
Oppa: "Because you two are." He laughs and teases you.
 
Umma: "What seems to be the matter here?" She's back from work.
You: Points at your brother. "Oppa is teasing me. I'm a proffesional Oppa."
Oppa: "Because you two are. Honestly."
 
 
 
 
 
PETER PAN
CHAPTER 6.1
 
As you were done with your night bath Yuri's phone started vibrating again on you study table.
 
Chanyeol calling...
 
You flinch a little to see his name on the screen.
 
Chanyeol: "Yeoboseyo Yuri-ah?"
You: "Sorry I still got her phone."
 
There was that noise again and he hungs up. What seems to be the problem of that weird Peter Pan?! >__< Weird guy.
 
You changes into your night clothes baggy t-shirt and shorts. You look like being hanged or something. You pulled your chair and faces the full length mirror and the script on you lap.
 
Scene 10. As you were reading the lines and practicing it with emotions you heard that noise again between the phone and the table.
 
Chanyeol calling...
 
You: "Yeoboseyo? Chanyeol?"
Chanyeol: "I thought Yuri got her phone back."
You: "I'll just call her and tell her that you are---" 
Chanyeol: Cuts you off. "No its okay..."
 
You didn't mind talking as you go take your sit.
 
Chanyeol: "______-ah?"
You: "Yes Peter Pan?"
Chanyeol: "Y-You didn't seem to hear what I was talking about when I first called right?"
You: "Of course  did hear what you said and it intrigued me that I thought you and Yuri were dating. Hehehe." You laughed awkwardly because you have a wrong perception.
Chanyeol: "E-eh...We are not dating it just happened that I talked to her on our break during practice."
You: "So who was the girl?"
Chanyeol: "E-eh?"
You: "Eh-oh-uh?" He laugh so hard on the other line. "Relax there Peter Pan too much laughter kills you, you know."
Chanyeol: "I didn't know that. Hehehe." He tries to settle his laughter. "What are you doing by the way?"
You: "I'm trying to memorize my lines just in case I forgot it when I'm in front of people."
Chanyeol: "Relax there Wendy, you have memorize your lines already."
You: "Just in case. I get nervous easily."
Chanyeol: "Because you had too much coffee?"
You: "Yeah like a jug every morning."
He laughed again this guys sure loves to laugh so hard so it means he's a happy person...? Well is he?
 
You: "You seem so happy."
Chanyeol: "We sort our mess, my girlfriend. But I am not that happy so happy. I regreted things too."
You: "Eh? Seriously? What could that be?"
Chanyeol: "You don't need to know that, I'll keep that too myself."
You: "But you just started it."
Chanyeol: "I didn't start it it was just a prologue or something."
You: "But its like an introduction to a story, and I wanted to hear it." I hear him sigh.
Chanyeol: "Okay but don't laugh at me."
You: "Okay."
Chanyeol: "I met this girl before school starts, while I was sulking on my seat on a cafe as I was having troubles again with my girlfriend she caught my attention and I can't help to eavesdrop either on their conversation and my regret is why I didn't ask her about her name."
You: "Did you met her again?"
Chanyeol: "Nae, hajiman, it feels like I was cheating on my girlfriend if I'll approach her so I didn't...I happen to meet her on the streets, while she's on the bus with her earphones on but I just watch her from the distance."
You: "I think it would also be a bad idea if you aprroach that girl especially when you have a very jealous girlfriend."
Chanyeol: "That's true...but I hope someday when I'm single she is too."
And the rest he was about to say I can't hear.
 
Low Battery.
 
Aish >.< Not in a good timing when we are starting to have a good conversation.