PETER PAN Chapter 1

PETER PAN
Somebody was screaming your name in the hallway. You can hear it from your seat while enjoying your lunch. It was lunch break and some of your classmates were out to get food in the cafeteria.
You realized who it was when your best friend Yuri entered the room.
 
You: "What's the fuss Yuri-ah?"
Yuri: Catching her breath while showing a piece of paper on hand. "This is good news ____-ah."
Shehanded the paper to you and it was a little crumpled.
 
Drama club is open for audition for the play "Peter Pan" for the following roles:
*Wendy
*Mr. Smee
*3 Lost Boys
*Tinker Bell
Please proceed to Ms.Choi for more details.
 
You look up at Yuri who was trying to breath properly but still manage to smile at you.
 
You: Screams and jump happily with your best friend. "Oh my!"
Yuri: "There are lots of girls who didn't make it all the care is the guys on the club."
 
You two stops jumping and you were thinking he you could qualify. 
 
Yuri: "Don't worry," taps your shoulder and gives you an encouraging smile. "You can do this, we have watched the play this summer, and you're a Peter Ran fanatic."
 
 
 
 
 
PETER PAN
Chapter 1.1
 
You stayed silent for a moment and what if questions came on like rage. 
 
You: "Can I handle this? What if I cant? I would probably look stupid?"
Yuri: "Oh my god ____ if you will think like that it would happen. Believe in yourself. And besides you'll get the chance to hang out with cute guys."
 
Just like what Yuri said you have watched the play two days before classes start and you beame Junior High Schoolers. 
 
You: "Be there for me for moral support." You tried to smile.
Yuri: "I wouldn't miss it."
 
One of your favorite childhood movie is Peter Pan you've memorize it since you were five and have seen play adaptations a million times. You cant help but wish you were Wendy and you wish for magic to be real because there are certain things you wanted to change.