Trapped

The Black Knight

[Gwangji Forest]

The wind blew strongly. The red leaves fell down like rain. Two groups were standing face to face. One side was the Black Knight and his people. The other was Landlord and his. One side were in black outfit and their face were covered by black cloths. Other side was armed well and ready to attack.

- Black Knight! Do you have anything to explain?

- Oh... oh... oh... you come here to talk with me but bring a lot of armed people like that. Do you really want to listen to me?

- Don't say nonsense. Our deal was broken by yourself, wasn't it?

- You depend on a wooden piece to insist that I robbed your people. I have nothing to say.

- But that wooden piece belong to you only. You can deny it?

- It's so weird of you to say that. I robbed a lot of nobles for years and left my wooden piece in every scenes. Is it true that you have that kind of piece, isn't it? Well, may be you want to broke the deal yourself and use it as an excuse to attack me.

- You...

- You what? You regret that you stay at our poor people' side, don't you? Ha... eventually nobles still are nobles. I should not believe in the rotten you.

The guards were so mad that draw out all of their swords. That made Black Knight' people stepped forward with ready attitude to attack. Landlord raised his hand to stop his people and then stepped forward, separately from his groups:

- Black Knight, well said. If you didn't honestly compromised with us, what do you want now?

- Huh...

Black Knight coldly uttered. At that moments, a lot of arrows flew fast to the Landlord. Because they prepared already so they're not surprised. The guards immediately made themselves to be a fence in front of Landlord to protect him.

- Black Knight... You dare to attack?

- Landlord, you see. He didn't have any good intention. No need to keep our promise. We should attack now.

Landlord raised his hand. From the forest, a lot of guards ran out. And from the Black Knight' side, a lot of black men gathered quickly too. Two groups were fighting so fiercely.

From a secret place, Kang Jin Ki laughed with satisfaction. He turned to look at the woman in black veil beside him and said:

- You see, our plan is so good. Hahaha, we are sitting comfortably here and see two wolves fighting. I just peacefully got the benefit. Hahaha... Oh, you're not happy at all, lady?

The woman still observed nervously.

- Well, focus on the Landlord, Sir. They protect him so well so far. We should support Black Knight' side now and take this chance to finish everything.

- Of course, you can see that the arrows now are focus on Landlord already. He will be defeated soon. Don't worry.

The woman still was angry:

- Are you sure that lady know about this fight?

- You mean your love rival? Well, if we destroy the Landlord, a little girl like her we can kill at anytime we want.

- No, I just want her to be dead right in front of Landlord or he will be dead in front of her. That will make me satisfy.

Kang Jin Ki shook his head at woman jealousy. At that moment, there's a lot of crying sounds behind, and then Kang Jin Ki' guards astonishedly cried out loud:

- We are now attacked, Sir!

- What? What do you mean?

- We're now surrounded Sir. And the situation is so critical. Please order, Sir.

- Who are they?

- We don't know. They attack so fast, Sir.

Kang Jin Ki looked down at the two groups who now still were fighting intensively and then ordered:

- Continued to fire poison arrows now. Kill all of them, no need to care nobles or thieves.

- No, Sir. Don't do that. We need Black Knight. It's not the time - The woman exclaimed but Kang Jin Ki didn't listen to her. He turned to look at the left guards and commanded:

- All of you, follow me.

When Kang Jin Ki ran away, he still looked back at the woman again. But now, she's disappeared. He had no time to think more when the cheerful sounds raised all around him. And his people fell down again and again.

Meanwhile, the arrows still fired like rain to the groups at the other side of the forest. So Eun, who was Black Knight also, quickly ran to the Landlord and covered for him. In a second, her sword could cut down all of the arrows. Some guards standing beside was hit by arrows and immediately fell down on the ground. From their mouths, black blood was falling. So Eun cried out loud to warn:

- Poison arrows. Be careful, everyone.

At that time, when they heard the cheerful sounds of their people at the other side of the forest, Black Knight and Landlord stopped their play. They were sure that their secret groups completed their tasks. Kang Jin Ki finally was trapped and attracted to the fake fight then he didn't notice that he was surrounded by groups of secret people. It made a chance for them to attack Kang Jin Ki suddenly.

Now So Eun came close to Landlord and worriedly asked:

- Are you alright?

He shook his head and looked up at her. When he didn't say any word yet, an arrow flew so fast to her. So Eun turned around at once but a black shadow from nowhere ran to her and the arrow hit right at this person chest.

The black shadow fell down immediately on the ground, right at So Eun' foot and the black veil which cover the head and face was off.

So Eun felt like her heart stop beating when she realised the face.

Her foot rooted on the ground. All the sounds and moves around her seemed to disappear.

- So Eun! So Eun ah!

Landlord her shoulder and almost shout out loud that made her awake. At this time, Landlord' people mastered the situation already, but the sound of crying still echoed everywhere in the forest.

So Eun didn't pay any attention to other things around her. She took off the black cloth that covered her face and then carefully held the injured person in her arm. She called:

- Onnie!