Secret woman

The Black Knight

Background Music

[Kang Jinki House]

- What are you saying? They escaped?

Kang Jinki clutched his fist on the table that made the guard stepping back in scare. He bent down and said with shaking voice:

- Please forgive us, Sir. Everything was going as a plan but we did not expect that a monk came to rescue. He knew kungfu.

- A monk? He knew kungfu? - A woman who was hiding her head and face inside a black veil uttered.

- What? - Kang Jinki was surprised and turned to look at the woman - What's going on? You knew him?

- How can I know him? The thing you want that Landlord has come then he came already, as I told you, right? Why suddenly a monk came into the scene?

Even he could not see her face but her voice told him that she's very angry.

- Sir, we thought that the monk was injured. Landlord's people carried him to the Castle.

- Huh... injured? It's nothing. I want some deaths - The woman snapped.

- Why are you standing there? Go and see the situation then report to me. Even a littlest thing, understood?

- Yes, Sir.

When the guard disappeared, Kang Jinki asked:

- So do you have any other plan?

- We lost our good chance - The woman sighed - anyway, if Landlord believes that Black Knight want to destroy him then their deal broken.

- But if he didn't believe that?

- He must - the woman coldly laughed.

Kang Jinki sat alone quietly after the woman left. Since the Landlord took the crown, he thought that his power easily controlled the young King. But eventually, he's so stressed by a kid that he had to rely on a woman.

There were a lot of opposite nobles but also there were a lot of them who supported Landlord' advance thoughts. It's the problem that made Kang Jinki have a headache the most. He suddenly thought of the secret woman.

[flash back]

- Who are you? Is there anything important to tell me?

- I know that you're the most powerful master in this realm. Of course I have something important to dare to see you.

- So say it.

- Do you want to overthrow the Landlord?

- Sassy! You think where you are now to say such a nonsense?

- Don't have to hide it, Sir. I have a deep hatred for the Landlord and I need your help to revenge.

- Get out of here before my people tied you up because of treason.

- Please, Dae-gam. Listen to me. After that, you can decide to believe it or not.

- Don't waste my time. Someone out there? Get her out.

The woman tried to escape from the guard's arms, calmly said:

- I knew that Landlord and Black Knight had a deal. If you don't want to know, it's alright. Excuse myself.

Kang Jinki raised his hand and commanded:

- Hold on. Go out, all of you - He asked his guards and then turned to the woman, he coldly said - tell me.

- Landlord and Black Knight compromised that they would not do anything that harm each other.

- Tell me more details.

- Well, I only knew that Landlord announced his new policies and Black Knight would not robbed his nobles. Can you see that nowadays, Black Knight did not appear anymore?

- Huh... maybe he was more cautious. He wanted to examine the new Landlord. Is it a good news you have after all?

- I knew that Landlord likes a lady - the woman calmly continued, did not mind the angry voice of Kang Jinki - if you have this lady, Landlord definitely fall in your trap.

- Who?

- Kim So Eun, Jang Hana's adopted sister.

- Why did you tell me all this thing? What do you actually want?

- I told you already. We're mutually beneficial. The thing you need is that Landlord will die and mine is both of them. A stone kills two birds, right?

[end flash back] 

This woman knew a lot, Kang Jinki thought. But depending on a secret woman made him uncomfortable. Even though this time the plan did not success, it's clear that she got the weakness of Landlord and furthermore, she's clever. Having her at his side was good anyway.

Thought back of her voice and her attitude when she knew that both Landlord and Kim So Eun escaped, he suddenly shuddered. It's so horrible when a woman got angry.

Kang Jinki sometimes met Kim So Eun at Jang Hana's place and he thought, even though he'd never seen the secret woman's face, if he were Landlord, he would have no other choice. If it needed to compare her with Jang Hana's sister, then it's liked taking a black crow on a fence to compare with a golden robin on a willow.

Of course, it had nothing to do with him. Just destroyed Landlord and he automatically would rule this realm.

At that time, it's not too late to make her disappear.