Key To Fame

Arranged nightmare

"Why are you driving this car?"

    "Because your father said to come with him since our mothers were too busy," Taecyeon replied. I sat in the backseat and we waited for my father to come back. "He went to look for you..."

    "And it didn't come to your mind to tell me that ten minutes earlier?" I fished out my ohone from my bag and called my father. Ten minutes were awful with Taecyeon. He was so boring, the only thing he said was that it was cooler now than earlier. I told my father that I was already in the ccar and then hung up. My father didn't drive, he was bad at it. He tried once and the only conclusion I made of it was that I wasn't ready to die just yet. 

    "How was your day?"

    "Why do you even bother, Taecyeon?"

    "Nevermind!" He shrugged and looked at his phone. He laughed lightly and started typing something. I looked outside and felt as depressed as ever. I wanted to go home and rest. I didn't feel like staying with him, quiet and awkward. I loved him as an idol, but I didn't know the real him. The real him was taken. I didn't even know if he slept with a tense face or not. I didn't even know what are his true thoughts about me. He only saw as a way of being able to remain an idol. 

    "How was your day?" My father asked as he slid in the front seat, next to Taecyeon. 

    "It was nice, we all had so much fun!" I started to tell him about my day happily. We didn't talk to much, but when we did, we had a lot to say. Our relationship was somehow complicated. But I loved talking, so that was nice. When we got home, Taecyeon parked the car in front and waited for me to get out as I had some shopping bags with me. 

   "Let me," he said and took my bags for me. I smiled and snorted. He really did want to become an idol that one! He even closed the door for me and followed me to my room. He put the bags on my bed and looked at me, a smile on his face.

   "Thank you. You can get out, now."

   "What?" His smiled vanished. "Why don't we talk a little?"

   "Talk about what? I have nothing to say to you."

   "Look, I also don't want to marry you..."

   "Taecyeon, I'm a woman. If are kind to me like this, I might get attached and it will be hard on me then. I know nothing about you and I am to risk my youth for your dream?"

   "I'll give you money! Lots of it!"

   "Do you think money solves everything? I just want to go to France and-"

   "I don't want you to study in France. Go to England and don't hang out with Asian or people who like Asian stuffs, okay?"

   "Who are you to tell me that?"

   "Ana, please!"

   "Look, you have a girl. And she's really pretty! She's like a doll... She looks like a celebrity. Why don't you just be with her? Plus, I heard she's Korean too. Your father and mother should be glad about that at least."

   "I also want a woman who can speak the same languages as me, you know?"

   "We're both having a conversation! Hello!" I waved my hand once in front of him and crossed them. I glared at him and he did the same. 

   "Kids!" I heard my mother yelling. We both went in the living room, for some tae and cake. Sadly, the only place left to sit was the love seat. Great, just my luck! We sat down and I took a piece of cake. It looked so good, I felt attracted to it. 

   "Taecyeon, some cake?" Mum asked him.

   "No, thank you, mother," he said and they all smiled at him. Why was he calling my mum 'mother'? I shook my head and took another bite. "I have to watch my body..."

   "If only that one did the same," Mum said with a heavy sigh, looking at me. I snorted and looked away.

   "Don't say that!" Mrs. Ok said. "She looks great and healthy!" I smiled at her and she smiled back. At least the mother was nice. We sat and talked. It was quite funny when Taecyeon wasn't opening his annoying mouth. I actually liked the Oks, it was just Taecyeon whom I did not like, despite the fact that I was a huge fan of his. We made plans and I was to go to spend a week in their hotel . Well, that was sure going to be fun! 

    Taecyeon winked at me from his father's rental car, before leaving. I went back home and went to sleep. I just wanted to rest before going to that hotel and support him! At least his friends and parents were nice to me and did not see me as some kind of key to fame...