The Dream

Arranged nightmare

"ANA! ANA!" 

     I sat up in bed, startled. What? I looked around and saw that I was in bed, in the hotel. I sighed in relief. I had been dreaming all this time! I looked at my phone and saw that it was 10 p.m. I cannot remember the last time I felt so relieved. Someone was calling my name and pouding my door. I quickly went to open the door and found Junsu there.

      "Oppa..."

      "Are you okay? Why didn't you come and have dinner with us?" He sounded worried.

      "Oh, I fell asleep," I said and laughed. He stared at weirdly and I started to laugh even more. 

      "Did you eat something?"

     "Yes, I did, don't worry," I lied. "Look, I don't want to be rude, but what do you want?"

      "I was just worried," he said and smiled. "Look, we're all gathering at the bar to drink and play. Wanna join us?"

      "Uhm, okay. I'll come in a second, okay? You go on ahead." He nodded and left. I quickly ate the stuffs I found in my mini fridge, which consisted of 2 bars of chocolate and some biscuits. I gulped some coke then and then brushed my teeth before heading out to the bar. I must have fallen asleep while waiting to go to eat. But it felt good knowing that Alice didn't call me. Come to think of it, I must have dreamt it because I wanted that drama to quickly start airing. I was such a huge fan of Lee Min Ho! 

      "Ana!" Taeyeon called and I looked at them. I smiled and joined them. The girls had saved my seat, between both of them. I smiled and joined them, even if I still didn't know what to think of them. Even Junsu. I was feeling like such a fool around them... But it was better than to hang out in my room, all alone. I was planning on returning home tomorrow anyway. I just couldn't stay with them all. 

      "What happened to you? Where were you?" Nichkhun asked me.

      "Oh, I fell asleep in my room."

      "I guess you were really tired," Chansung said. "You won't sleep anytime soon now..."

      "It's okay. I once didn't sleep for one day and a half."

      "What? How is your skin like that then?" Tiffany asked me.

      "I use my father's cream," I replied a little sheepishly.

      "I heard your father was in the same area as Mr. Ok," Junsu said. 

      "That's right."

      "Will you take it over in the future?" Tiffany asked me. I shook my head. "Why?"

      "I... It's an option, but I want to become a lawyer or a journalist."

      "Does your father give you a hard time about this?" Taeyeon asked me. I simply shrugged and looked away. "So, when are you guys going back?" I asked to change the subject. I checked my phone ever now and then because of teh dream I had. I was so afraid that they would find out that I knew everything about them. It would get ugly for sure. After a couple of hours, we all went to our rooms, but Junsu insisted to accompany me to my room. I let him, since it was dark.

       "Taecyeon said that you had agreed to the engagement."

      "Yeah, I did... He might hate me, I don't like him either, but he's not a bad guy. And he looks like he'll keep his word."

       "You trust him that much already?"

       "Since we both want the same thing."

       "You really are a strange one," he said and pinched my cheek. I laughed and slapped his hand away. 

       "I was wondering, are you a good singer?"

       "Why would you ask this?" He asked me with a smile.

       "It's that your voice is really beautiful, so I thought that maybe..." I felt my face becoming hot, so I quickly looked away.

        "What's your favorite song?" He asked me, laughing.

      "Never had a dream come ture." He nodded and started to sing me the song. His voice was good, better than on vareity shows. I listened to him, a big smile on my face until we arrived in front of my room.

        "Thank you," I said, grinning. "You should participate in music shows, I bet you'd win!" I giggled, but not to be cute, because it was so silly to say that to 2PM's main vocalist, Junsu. The one with the best voice in the group. He smiled at me, cupped my face in his hands and kiised my forehead, before leaving. I was in a daze until I got into bed.