Tête-à-tête

Arranged nightmare

I realized that Junsu was trying to make the son of an important business contact jealous of me, so I started to wriggled in Junsu's arms, trying to break away from this hug. I was not even that much into hugs and sometimes hated them. But he was really strong, since I was breathless and not him, while he was still able to maintain me in his arms. 

     "Let me go, Junsu!" I said angrily. Suddenly, I felt a pair of strong hands yanking me free from Junsu's grasp. I dud not even bother looking at either of them. I simply put the towel around my body, took my stuffs and ran to my room as fast as I could. I don't know why, but somehow, I was crying when I arrived. Why was I crying? That question remained unanswered even to me. I simply fell on my bed, tears rolling down my face, but I was not sobbing.

      I decided to go into the tub with a good book and some music playing, but I was careful to put the music at a low volume. I didn't want to  be busted listening to Kpop by any of them. The water was really good, warm and bubbly. I managed to forget about my issues and relaxed for real. I didn't think about Taecyeon and our parents, I didn't think about school or college or even about Alex. 

     After an hour, I decided it was time to get out, so I put on a robe offered by the hotel and watched some T.V. I ended up watching some silly telenova, until it was time to get ready for dinner. I simply put on shorts and a loose shirt with a T-shirt inside. I let my wet hair loose on my shoulders and put on slippers. I then started to play games on my Nintendo 3DS XL, while waiting for the perfect time to go eat. They didn't tell me anything, so it would be good to pretend that I was sleeping and then eat alone. But I also wanted to speak to Junsu, to know what got into him earlier. I knew that he wasn't attracted to me, but he wanted to show Taecyeon something. But what?

    "Yes?" Who knocked the door. 

    "It's me," Taecyeon said and came in, followed by a waiter with a trolley. "Put it outside, please." The waiter nodded and started to arrange food for two. There was a big salad, two medium-sized pizzas, a bottle of wine and desert, cheesecake and crème brulée. I was agog. I really was at a loss for words, for once and he seemed to notice, since he was beaming.

    "Is that all, sir?" The waiter asked. Taecyeoon shook his head and gave him $5.

(Imagine it's your country's currency. $ is not the currency in my country, but I just put it here since it's the most common one ^^)

    "What are you doing?"

    "You must be hungry," he said and forced me to sit down on the balcony. The room really did have a nice balcony. I sat down and looked at the table in front of me. It looked like a restaurant. No wonder the tip was not $1, like most people did. Taecyeon poured us both wine. White wine, my favorite. He got the food and the drink correct, I see. I slowly tasted the wine was it was just like I liked it. "See, I'm not that bad?"

     "You left your fiancé for your girlfriend."

     "You know I'm not going to marry you."

     "Yes, I know that." I took some salad. Hmm... It was good. And there was feta in it and not too many veggies. I took a glance at the pizzas. "What pizza did you order, Mr. Ok?"

     "One is peperoni and the other is chicken bbq."  I simplay stared at him, my mouth wide open. "What? You don't like that?"

     "You called my sister, didn't you?"

     "What?"

     "My favorite type of wine with a sweet and light taste, my favorite pizzas, my favorite deserts and to top everything, a salad that I can eat peacefully, without having to pick my veggies because I don't eat many veggies."

    "Wow! That's fate, Ana! I ordered according to my taste. Well, taste for a fancy dinner."

    "Fancy dinner?"

    "I wanted to please you."

    "Why?"

    "Because I'm sorry about earlier." There an awkward pause. We both drank our wine in one shot. Taecyeon then poured us some more wine. 

    "It's Junsu who has to say sorry. Not you."

    "It was my fault.. He did that because of me." We then ate our food in silence, not communicating with words, but wih gestures, like 'more wine?" or 'You want another slice of pizza? Which one?'. It was really frustrating. 

    "Do you like both deserts?" I looked up at him. Finally, he spoke! I smiled and nodded.

    "Yes," I said and he removed out plates to put the asside and placed the deserts in front of us. There were two slices of cheesecake on one big plate though, so we had to share that plate. Same thing for the crème brulée. It was fun though, since we both kept goofing around with each other. In the end, I ate his desert and he ate mine. 

    "Wait here, I'll call them to clear the plates." I nodded and watched as he went inside my room and called the room service staff. I took my glass of wine and took a sip. Our bottle was nearly finished, so I poured everything in my glass. With my glass still in my hands, I moved to the sofas next to the table on the balcony and tucked my feet under me. I relaxed and watched the moon and stars. 

    "What are you doing?" Taecyeon also had his glass with him and he came to sit next to me.

    "Don't you ever just stare at the stars and moon?"

    "No, I don't have the time to."

    "Your work must be very demanding." I looked away from the stars which I couldn't touch and looked at the one whom I could touch and feel. It felt really good to think like that. It made me feel great. 

    "Yeah. Sometimes I sleep for 2-3 hours. I have to smile most of the time and do what I'm told to do." I stayed quiet, knowing I  couldn't voice out my opinion without hinting that I knew about him. "Do you like to llok at them?"

    "It's nice to look at the stars. They shine, everybody can see them..." The waiter came again and took our things away. He had brought a new bottle of wine with him. I looked at Taecyeon and saw that he wasn't even done with his glass yet. Well, I guess he wanted to talk.

    Great, I was getting to spend the night talking to my fiancé. The night seemed promising and it was not even ten yet. I rolled my eyes and looked at him. He was staring at the stars quielty, so I did the same.