The Purple Shoes

Arranged nightmare

The next day, I managed to wake up at nince, just 30 minutes to get ready, great! I ran to take my shower and ran around to get ready too. I had to meet the girls at 10:30 at the mall. I had asked my father for the chauffeur since I was tired from yesterday. Since it was because of him, he said yes. 

    "You're late!" Alice said when she saw me.

   "Only by 15 minutes!" I said in my defense. Alice and Irma galred at me and then we all laughed. "So, what do we do?"

   "I say, we shop, then we eat and then we got watch a movie!" Irma said.

   "To celebrate, why don't we grab coffee later on too?" I said and they nodded. We went to a shop and we just ended up looking at all the clothes in the shop without buying anything. 

   "You look bad," Irma said. "I know that face..."

   "Of course you do, you're more experienced," I winked at her.

   "So, you went dancing yesterday? A Tuesday night?"

   "What did you do?" Alice asked, shocked.

   "Yeah, I did. Alex was there too..."

   "Oooohhh!!" They both said at the same time and laughed at me. I smiled even though I didn't wan't want to. "How was it?"

   "I don't ever wat to see him again," I said. Then Irma cut me off by talking about some sotry about her and Alice did the same thing. I listened to them and smiled. I was glad for once that they cut me off, I didn't feeli like talking about it. And anyway, I wasn't supposed to tell them anything about my new friends. We got in a shop and they continued to bicker about their stories which I had heard a million times, but at least they forgot that I was talking about Alex. 

    "What do we eat now?" We all decided on eating Steers and sat down, talking even more. It was fun and I forgot about last night. We even ate a frozen yogurt after because we were relly hot.

    "Let's watch the next movie, not now!" Alice said.

    "And then we can have dinner here?" Irma said.

    "Okay! Let's call our parents!" We each called our parents and they all said yes, surprisingly. They all said they would come here to pick us up at 9 p.m. That was awsome! We spent more time in shops again, looking at everything. But I had bought earings and a cute top. Alice had bought a pair of sunglasses and Irma a short. 

    "This frozen yogurt is so good in this hot wheather!" I said as we sat down. "Wh-?"

    "Hey, look at this couple! The're wearing a couple T-shirt!" Alice and I looked at where Irma was looking. It was a tall guy and very muscular with tan skin walking with a girl nect to him. They were wearing sunglasses and couple caps too.

    "Couple caps too!" I said. Their T-shirt were stipped. Hers was tight and the stripes her vertical. His was a bit loose with horizontal stripes. Their caps werepink for her and blue for him, but with the same design, cats! White cats! They were so cute. The girl was really skinny too. I guess guys like that liked girls like that.

    "Doesn't that guy look like Taecyeon?" Alice said. We all laughed and shook our heads. Oh my God! Don't tell me he really came here with Tiffany. It sure looked like them.

    "I have to go to the toilets, wait for me," I said and stood up. Luckily for me, they were walking in the same direction as one should take to go to the toilets. I walked next to them and tried to see if it was really them. The girl turned her head and looked at me.

    "Oh, Ana!" She said and beamed. Oh no, it really was them! 

    "What are you doing here?" Taecyeon asked me.

    "I'm with my best friends. Look, I don't want them to see you," I said to Taecyeon. "Please, avoid me the best you can!"

    "Don't worry," he said. "I saw you with an Asian girl." I nodded at him and crossed my arms. "Do you guys listen to the same music and watch the same stuff?"

    "Uh, we both watch Once Upon a Time and The Vampire Diaries. We also like the same US singers... and Frech singers too... Why?"

    "Nothing," Tiffany replied. "Oh, by the way, are there a lot of Asian who come here?"

    "Yeah, of course! Many of them come here since it's the best mall." 

    "Don't worry, we'll leave soon anyway." I nodded and went back to the girls. They were still talking about Taecyeon and Tiffany.

    "He was really like him," Alice was saying. "So Mauritius has a Kim Bum and an Ok Taecyeon!" Irma had seen guy who looked a lot like Kim Bum twice. We finished our yogurts and went in a shop to look a the shoes. Two guys and us were the only clients. That was fine, we had all the shoes to ourselves.

    "Ana, look at that!" I turned around to look at a pair of pumps. They were purple! I rushed to her and tried the shoes on. "Show her something purple and she loses it!" I snorted, but smiled anyway. The shoes suited me very well and were to die for. I heard a salesgirl transalting what Irma had just said about mr to the guys looking at shoes. What the hell? I turned my head and looked at them. That was totally not their business.

    One of the guys, the shorter one, came to sit next to me and smiled. Irma and Alice were watching agog. I looked at them and they just shrugged. He removed his sunglasses and I heard Alice gasp. Crap! Why was he doing that to me? "The purple shoes really looked good when you were standing up just now." I looked away and saw Alice blinking and rubbing here eyes, while Irma was looking at the guy with these eyes that said she had seen him somewhere...

    Oh God, why me? 

    Alice and Irma were going to kill me!