Beware of my pen!

Arranged nightmare

My sister and I sat down, feeling exited. I was keeping my family quiet about my drama addiction, I didn't wat to look like a crazy fan and ruining my father's chance for a good business opportunity. That meant that ok Taecyeon and I would surely become business partners in the future! That is going to be so cool!

     "Dinner is served," Mum said and we all went in the dinning room. The guys, my sister and I were not saying anything, only our parents were. Of course, they were talking about business and contacts that they had. I was thinking it was weird though. Why would my father and Mr. Ok become partners? My father already had am associate who owned more of the business than my father did... And why us? We were not even Chinese, the only Asian thing about me was my Hindu mother...

     "Your food is so good! I've never tasted this dish in any restaurant!" Mrs. Ok said, taking a sip of her wine. 

     "It's a mixture if Indian and Arab cuisine. I also prepared Indians sweets for desert, so keep some place for them, I'm sure you'll love the," Mum said to everybody and winked at me. Huh! Yeah sure, she prepared these delicacies by going to a shop to buy all of them. I simply shook my head sadly and continued to eat. I looked at the guys and they looked like they liked the food, but Taecyeon was trying to to catch my gaze while Chansung kept looking and then reporting to Taecyeon.

     "It's so weird," Tanya said to me in French. 

 

--- Ana will always speak french with family and friends. She will only speak in English to the other idols.---

 

     "I know. What do you think they're doing here?"

     "I don't care, but he could've brought..." She looked at Taecyeon and then back at me, "You know who! I can't say his because he is looking at us." I nodded slowly and smiled and bit my lip to prevent myself from laughing, it would be impolite I think. My sister was really crazy about Nichkhun and she really would have loved to see him here. But after Taecyeon, it was Chansung whom I liked most, so I felt lie I was in heaven. 

     "Coffee with desert anyone? Or a brandy, juice?"

     "Coffee will be fine for everyone," Mr. Ok said. Everyone nodded and I stood up to go help my mother, but she stopped me.

     "Ana, why don't you stay here?"

     "It's cool, Daddy and Tanya are here to help," I replied and quickly went to the kitchen before she could say something else. I brought a big plate where there were many Indian delicacies, like ladoos, barfis, ragoolas and others which I loved to eat. Then I came back which small plates and forks for everyone to eat and Mum followed with the coffee and the cups. 

     "So, Ana, what are your plans for the future? Your father told me you've just finished your exams," Mr. Ok said and smiled at me.

     "I'm thinking to go into law or try to work in a broadcasting station as a writer or reporter, or even a journalist for a magazine," I replied. 

     "What about your father's company?"

     "He has a partner," I said matter of factly. 

     "But when you marry, what will you do?" Mrs. Ok asked. I felt the heat in my face rising. Why was she asking such a thing?

     "I'll marry in like ten years, not before. I want to live my life first."

     "So, you don't know," Taecyeon said, speaking to me for the time since saying "hello" earlier. And know what? What was he talking about?

     "She's a bit of a character, so we fought we would tell her after you'd be gone and plan to meet again," Daddy said. I looked at him, but he was avoiding my eyes. What was going on?  "Mr. Ok and I both work in cosmetics, so we met. We ended up talking about various things and came to a certain conclusion..."

     "Which is?"

     "Do you really have to finish your studies before getting married? You can study and be married. Children can wait, but marriage is something else. It helps you grow and understand life and become better...."

     "Mum, what are you talking about?"

    "You're engaged to Taecyeon." WHAT? What did Daddy just say?! Was he out of his mind? I stood up and shook my head. I LOVED 2PM's Taecyeon, but not at the point of wanting to get married to him. I wanted to marry a man who will have a stable life, a stable revenue. I wanted a man who was not desired by most girls on the planet, but still hot and handsome. I wanted a Hindu man, from England with a British accent! A Korean would also be good, I loved South Korea and their cultures and all that, but just not an idol.

     "And you just said yes?" I asked Taecyeon, disgusted by all of this. He stared at me and I stared back. He suddenly got up and grabbed my arm and we walked to my room. How did he know where it was? He closed the door and locked the door and turned to me. Oh my God! What did he want to do to me? I grabbed a pen and pointed it at him. I would not hesitate to harm him if he even took one step!