Fooled

Arranged nightmare

I woke up the next day with a bit of a headache. We both ended up talking about this and that. He told me about his life in America and I because he described himself as a geek to me. He even took out his phone to show me his picture from when he was still in high school. This picture was of him only, not one which was shown on a vareity show. I remember laughing so hard, my stomach hurt. I also told him about me, leaving the Korean things addiction aside. We finished the 2nd bottle with me drunk. Taecyeon supported me with his arms, but he did not carry me, to my bed, where he tucked me in and left. 

      I took a quick shower and picked another bathing suit for today. It was not a bikini this time took it was a one-piece, but it was strapless. I don't know why I was even trying, but it felt good. It put on a skirt and a t-shirt, grabbed my bag and left for breakfast. It was 9:30, only 30 minutes left for breakfast. When I arrived at the buffet, Wooyoung started to wave at me. I saw that everyone, except for the Oks and Taecyeon were not there. I quickly took something light to eat and went to sit with them, between Tiffany and Junho. That was safer. I still didn't know how to act with Junsu. He didn't even glance at me earlier. 

     "Ana, when you're finished, would you like to go to the spa with Taeyeon and I?" I looked at Tiffany surprised. Well, she didn't know yet that Taecyeon was going to marry me anyway, so that's why she was being so kind to me. Better keep it a secret. Taecyeon was the one who should tell her about this. 

     "I wouldn't want to impose, Tiffany..."

     "You know what they say," Taeyeon said, "The more the merrier! " She winked at me and I smiled at her. I nodded and started to eat, while talking. I was speaking with Junho only, who was asking me about my country. The others were talking in Korean. Ai suddenly stopped and listened to Nichkhun and Tiffany, who both seemed to be fighting, judging by their tones.

      "Khun Oppa! I had fun yesterday! Let's go somewhere again tonight!" 

     "Of course, everything my Fany wants!" He rolled his eyes and sighed in frustration.

     "You're the best boyfriend ever, you know that?"

    "Saranghae, Fany-ah!"

      "Me too, saranghae Oppa!" Tiffany snorted and got up. "Ana, I have to go to my room. I'll come with you and Taeyeon later." She smiled, glared at Nichkhun and left. 

     "I'm very sorry, Ana. I'll be right back. I shouldn't be like that with Taec's girlfriend. I should go apologize." Nichkhun stood up and left. So, they were off to hook up a little. But... Why do they cheat behind Taecyeon's back and front of everyone else. I finished quickly and then left with Taeyeon. 

   "I want to apologize for Fany's behavior earlier," she said slowly.

   "Why was she fighting with Nichkhun?"

  "They hate each other because of a friend of ours, Yuri. She and Nichkhun liked each other, but Fany somehow made sure that nothing would ever evolve between them. Now they fight evey now and then, when Taecyeon is not looking." She rolled her eyes and shoo her head. Yeah, right. I bet they made up that story and that if I ask someone else, I will get the same reply. 

   "I hope they can make up soon."

  "What?"

  "It would be bad for Taecyeon to have his friend and his girlfriend fighting..."

  "You're a good kid," Taeyeon said and patted my back. I have to say that I imagined her much shorter, but she wasn't. Tiffany was tall though. I felt small next to her. I really looked up on her.  We both went on the massage room where we talked about my life here and both our school lives. She told me that she loved Maths while I hated it. She was rally funny to be with. Tiffany came back later and we all went to the jacuzzi where we talked about make up and all that girl stuff. 

   "Ana, I was wondering..." Tiffany scratched her head and smiled at me.

   "Yes?"

   "Have you had your first kiss yet?" I blushed and looked away. 

   "Ooh!" Both she and Taeyeon said, coming closer. 

   "You're still a girl," Taeyeon said and pinched my cheek. I pouted and looked away. "Omo, look at that!" They giggled and hugged me. I quickly pushed them away though.

   "I hate hugs!" I complained and they laughed even more. They were both nice, but it felt fooled by them all. After the spa, the girls went to their room, because of work they said. They had to take their laptops to the wifi zone and all that. I just shrugged and went to eat something. 

  "Oh, Ana." Junsu was right in front of me in the food line.

   "Oppa," I said and smiled.

   "Woah, you remember how you ought to call me!" He joked and winked. I smiled and we put food on our plates before going to sit on a small table. 

    "Where are the guys?"

   "They're on the beach, playing volley."

   "And do you know where Taecyeon is? And his parents?"

    "Oh, they are out. I don't know why though, Taec's parents didn't tell him anything about it. " I simply nodded and munched my food.  

   "What have you been doing all this time?"

   "I was reading a book," he said. "Bared to you. You've probably never heard of it." I nearly chocked on my food and had to take a sip of water. Why was he reading such a thing? "It was Chansung who told me to read it. I realized I shouldn't listen to that kid anymore." I simply burst out laughing at that. He was so right. "Where are the girls anyway? Weren't you with them?"

    "They said they have work to do on the laptop." He nodded and smiled. "What was that about with Tiffany and Nichkhun earlier?"

   "Oh, that," he scratched his head and winced. "You see, they hate each other because of a friend of ours, Yuri. She and Nichkhun liked each other, but Fany somehow made sure that nothing would ever evolve between them. Now they fight evey now and then, when Taecyeon is not looking." My blood went cold. These were the exact same words Taeyeon had told me earlier. Could I have been fooled by all of them into believing that Tiffany and Taecyeon were both dating? Did he not want to marry me thins bad, when he was the one begging me to save his career?