Say no

Arranged nightmare

The following day was my last day, so I decided to eat a lot for breakfast! Everyone laughed when they saw my plate. The girls were just having fruits for breakfast and some plain coffee. Even I never ate like that. Must be why I wasn't as thin as them. 

     "I knew it!" Tiffany said. "You didn't eat last night, did you?"

     "I did eat, two chocolate bars," I replied.

     "That's not good for your health, Ana," Junsu said. I looked at him and last night came back to my mind. I blushed and looked away.

     "Aigoo," Taeyeon said and laughed. "She's shy because she's eating like that around guys. Tell you what, I ate ramyun last night before sleeping. Fany too!" I looked at them and Tiffany nodded. 

     "Don't worry, I actually envy the fact that you can eat in front of a guy," Tiffany winked at me.

     "But you're both so thin..."

     "Our job requires us to be as thin as this. Same goes for these guys." Taeyeon said and sighed. "Fany wasn't this skinny before, she was prettier. Now she looks tired because she works out too much." I totally agreed with Taeyeon, but I just nodded. I couldn't let them know that I knew yet. 

     "Ana," Mr. Ok said, "Don't worry. You're pretty like that. I bet my son thinks the same way." Yeah, right! 

     "Yes, Ana, you're pretty," he said and smiled. I smiled back and started eating. Something I somehow learned was to never trust actors. They are very good liars. What? Ok Taecyeon thinks I'm pretty? All that he wants is to remain a singer even if that means lying to our parents!

     "I forgot to tell you," I said, "I'll go back home today, after lunch. The chauffeur is coming to pick me up."

     "You're leaving so soon?" Chansung asked me. 

     "Sorry, but I have to. I need to prepare to go study..."

     "Omma, we'll have to go back soon too," Taecyeon said. 

     "I'm staying for one more week," Tiffany said and Taeyeon nodded. "I like your country, Ana. I feel at peace." Wait until you go in cities where people know you...

     "Ana, come with me," Taecyeon said when I was done eating. I nodded and followed him to the lobby. "Sit."

     "As you wish," I said and sat down. He sat down next to me and sighed.

     "About college, you remember what I said, don't you?"

     "I do. I will apply for colleges in England and let you know. Don't forget to give me your e-mail and phone number."

     "Do you have Line?"

     "Yeah, I have it on my phone."

     "Here, I wrote down down my Skype name, my two e-mails, my phone number and my mother's. You father has my father's number."

    "Thank you Taecyeon. When are you leaving?"

    "Tomorrow, but I'll come back. I'll stay with you until you go to college." I nodded and we headed back to the table. 

    "Ana, come with me!" Mrs. Ok said before I sat down. She dragged me away, with both our bags with her. 

    "What is it?"

    "Let's go to the spa!" I smiled and nodded. The two of us went to the spa, but I didn't have a massage done, I went to the sauna and then to the jacuzzi. I was alone in the jacuzzi since Mrs. Ok was getting a massage done. 

    "Ana," I heard a man say. I looked up and found Junsu and Nichkhun looking at me from the spa. 

    "Hey," I said and smiled at them.

    "Ana, watch him for me please!" Nichkhun said and they both came in. Junsu sat next to me, but Nichkhun was still standing up. 

    "What?"

    "I'm going for a massage, but you have to watch him or else he'll escape and will not come to the sauna with me."

    "Ah!" I burst out laughing. "I promise you that I'll keep him here!" He held out his pinky and I did the same, pretending to do like him, whileI knew what I was doing. He winked, laughed and went. "You'd better stay here!"

    "I will, don't worry!" He stuck his tongue out at me and we laughed. "So, where will you go study?"

    "England, I think. Taecyeon's paying my school fees."

    "I know, he told us."

    "Are you guys that close?"

    "Yes. We figured that telling each other everything was the best way to remain friends and it worked."

    "It was nice meeting you all," I whispered. "Oh man, now I'll have to pretend to be engaged to Taecyeon! I hate that... How will I date properly now?"

    "You're worried about dating?"

    "Of course!" I looked at him and he seemed amused by all this. "I want to date and to have a frank relationship with him. I want my parents to meet him if he is the right one for me. But that will have to come later on... I didn't plan my life like this..."

     "Life never goes as planned, Ana." I looked up at him and smiled. "What?"

     "You really have a beautiful voice, Oppa. Any singer would kill to have your voice."

     "You like my voice so much?" He asked with a laugh.

     "It actually makes you look more handsome, when you open your mouth." I giggled and looked away. I never imagines telling him somethig like that. I never even imagines talking to a celebrity my whole life. "You guys are so handsome, but they're all manly and crude, but not you." I smiled and looked down. Junsu was actually my second favorite in 2PM. His voice got to my heart when I heard him. I started to admire him since then. 

     "You're very pretty yourself," he said slowly. "Say 'no'. Don't be with him. You'll end up hurt." Then, he suddenly grabbed my arm and forced me to go with him in a corner of the jacuzzi where nobody could  see us. I let him, since I didn't have the strengh to stop him anyway.

    "Oppa, I have to say yes. I have to think of my father first..."

     "Say no, please." Then, he kissed me. Just like that, I lost my first kiss. I closed my eyes and let him kiss me though, even if I didn't want him to do so. It was just our lips being pressed together, nothing more. But it ed as a kiss. He cupped my face in his hand while the other hand went to my back to press my body against his. My eyes were wide open and my hands pressed against his chest.

     "Hyung?" I heard Nichkhun say and we both pulled back. Junsu said we were here because of the sun and he followed Nichkhun to the sauna. I stood up and turned around to look at the sea and my eyes met...