First meeting

Arranged nightmare

     "Ana, clean your room very well. We're having important guests tomorrow." I nodded at my father and started to clean my room, with music in my room. I was a huge fan of K-pop music. My addiction started because of an anime which also had a Korean drama. I started to watch dramas and listen to Korean music too. 

    "Tanya!" I yelled for my sister to come. I had spent two hours cleaning already and now I had to choose my clothes. "What should I wear tomorrow?"

    "We'll see tomorrow! You always do that!" She yelled back. I simply shrugged and went on my bed and started to watch dramas. Then, I fell asleep. I had to wake up early the next day even though it was a Sunday morning. I hated that. I took my shower and had to start getting ready. I wondered who we would be recieving to be like this? They were coming tonight, but my mother was already busy in the kitchen, my father was cleaning and my sister was just watching carttons as usual. 

    I got in my room and put on a simple dress for home and went to drink some water in the kitchen.

    "Ana!" My mother cried. "Look at your face!" She made something and forced me into my room. She put something sticky in my face and thenn I put on a malian mask to hide that awful thing from my eyes. She oredered me to sit still until she told me to wash it off. I applied all sorts of things on my skin the whole day. Then, I had to bathe again and do my hair perfectly well, according to my mother. I even had to put foundation, just for a bloody dinner at home!

    "Here, put that on!" It was a ruffled shirt and a tight T-shirt. I put them on and they did look good. I put on my small heels with it and applied a natural make-up. My sister had to wear a dress that was for ten-year olds like her, but she hated it, she wanted something more grown up.

    "I'm going in my room, call me when they arrive," I told my father and went in my room. I plugged my earbuds in my ear and started to watch a drama. Once you start, you really can't stop! I was laughing, but quietly, when I felt my sister tapping my shoulder.

    "That man is here with his son. I heard them opening the door." A second later, we were hearing greetings in the living room and my father calling for us. I sighed and looked at my sister. She looked as happy as a fish out of water. We shrugged and we both went in the living room.

     "Ah, she is here! My friend, this is my youngest daughter, Tanya and that is Ana." My father said to a small man, with a pot belly. He was Asian by the looks of it. 

      "You are more pretty in realy life, Ana!" He said in a good English.

     "Thank you, sir," I replied and bowed my head a little. My father was getting ready to say that I wacthed dramas for sure, since he had that look on his face. I discreetly shook my head. What was this man doing here?

      "Where is your son?" Mum asked him. 

      "He is outside. He brought one of his closest friends with him, I hope you won't mind." The wife of that man said.

     "Oh no!" Mum said. "There is plenty of food!" They all laughed and I also had to pretend.

     "You truly are pretty, not like the girls in our country. All fake plastic dolls, with fake personalities!" The wife said and shook her head. 

     "Excuse me for being late," a man said. Two big men, as big as beasts came in my living room and made the blood drain from my face. "My name is Taecyeon Ok, and this is my friend, Chansung Hwang. I hope you won't mind, but I couldn't just leave him at the hotel."

     "Of course," Mum said and greeted them warmly. 

     2PM's Taecyeon and Chansung were in my living room and they were going to have dinner with me! Ooh!! ^_^