Bad Actress

Arranged nightmare

"Put it down, I just want to talk!" Taecyeon snorted and sat down on my bed. Huh! That bed did not suit him at all, he'd better get off. I glared at him and sat down on my desk chair. I crossed my arms, back straight and waited for him to talk.

     "Do you even know who I am?" I asked.

     "I saw your picture the other day. I have to say, you looked more fat in it..."

     "What?" I shriek, blushing. "Don't you know that?"

     "As I was saying," he gave me a pointed look, "I just saw your picture and my father kind of threatened me..."

     "You're Asian, you're not marrying a Chinese?" I asked. That seemed natural for me. I also saw why Mum had told me to remove the picture frame with my best friends in it now! He wasn't supposed to know that I know...

     "My father wanted a change."

     "You must have had many white and Asian girls then, huh?"

     "Uh, yeah..." He scratched his neck. "I'm from America, you see. Boston." Boston, yeah right! More like Busan! I simply nodded my head though. "My father really liked the Indians there, so that's why..."

     "How come it's a small business like my Dad's then?"

     "That I really don't know! But if I don't say yes to this engagement, I won't get to continue my job, and I really love my job." I crossed my arms and snorted.

     "You want me to ruin myself so that you can still do what you love? What about me?"

     "I will pay for your studies abroad, in England or America! I have much money. I just need you to keep this all a secret. Then, when the time is right, we'll just get a divorce." He was speaking as if it was a simple contract that we were making. Well, he must take after his father!

     "No, never, not to you."

     "Why not me?"

      "I want... I have a boyfriend!" I lied. Alex's name came to my head. I could somehow get him to agree to this and agree to pretend. "We've dating for a while and I'm just not ready to leave him yet!"

      "I think you're lying. You're a bad actress." Did he think he was that great of an actor? Well, he was... Man, I started to regret making him my favorite 2PM member. 

     "I'm not!"

      "Prove it to me then! Call him and ask him if he would like to come to a nightclub with you tonight, then." He crossed his arms and legs and looked at me. I didn't want to lose so I called Alex.

     "Alex, hey! Tell me, are you free tonight? I wanted to go to a nightclub, with you..." I said and waited.

      "Is that really you Ana?"

     "No, it's Interpol."

     "Oh," he laughed a little and so did I. "What's up? Why do you wanna go out?"

     "I wanted to have a date with you," I said 'date' in English so that Taecyeon would understand. "Let's go to a nightculb, hm?"

     "I don't know..."

     "Oh...! Well, too bad. I'll just call someone else."

     "No, wait! I'm coming with you. When and where?"

     "At 1 a.m, we'll go where you text me to."

     "Okay, see you tonight darling!" He said and I giggled. I hung up and looked at Taecyeon. He had an eyebrow raised at me.

    "It's good, but my parents won't say yes..."

     "I will say that I want to go with you and that Chansung will be there." I wanted to die. Taecyeon really did get up and told our parents that we were getting along quite well and that it would be nice to go to a clun tonight, after all having dinner at a restaurant. My parents said yes, and Mr. Ok even told Chansung to keep an eye on the both of us. Why was I even stuck with him? Why you, Ok Teacyeon?