The Nightclub- 1

Arranged nightmare

We were all having dinner in a nice restaurant when I received a message from Alex. I told Taecyeon and said I knew where it was. Taecyeon already said he would drive, so it was okay. I just hoped that he wouldn't drink there. It wiuld be either him or Chansung who would have to drive us back home. 

     "You two seem to get along just fine," Mr. Ok said and we both nodded. At least Mr. Ok saw me as a good actress, hee hee! "I guess you two had a little talk." Dad was watching me carefully. He had told me earlier that they must not know that I was a K-pop addict. They wanted someone who really liked their son for himslef. As if any girl in her right mind would want to marry an idol! The idol was not the real him, and I wanted a person whom I liked, not just some character he played on T.V. I also had some reqirements about my man and I was not sure an idol would fit them well.

     "Guess all we needed to do was talk," I replied and smiled at Taecyeon. He nodded and then his phone rang. He took it and started to speak in Korean. I could understand that he was talking about many people. He was on the phone with a 'hyung'. He asked if they were already there and said that it was good. He excused himself and went away.

     "His other co-workers are coming because they all wanted some free time before November," Mrs. Ok said. So, 2PM was making a comeback in November. We were leaving for some coffee in the lounge of the hotel, when I spotted Taecyeon. I excused myself and said that I had to go to the loo. Chansung had left with Taecyeon, so my sister just followed me. I didn't even try to stop her, she was old enough and she knew that we were not supposed to say we knew about them at all. 

     "Why aren't you happy? I would be if he was Nichkhun Oppa," Tanya said. I simply glared at her and shook my head. We made our way out and we say two big vans pulling in the driveway of the hotel. Out of it came Nichkhun, Junho, Wooyoung, Junsu. The other opened its door and Tiffany and Taeyeon came out. I wanted to yell in joy, but I controlled myslef. Tanya seemed both happy and disappointed about this. She loved Nichkhun, he was here, but not Yuri, her favorite member in SNSD. But my bias was here! I couldn't believe that Tiffany was rright in front of me. Were they all coming to the club tonight? That would be great to go clubbing with Tiffany!

    "Taecyeon!" I called out, but nobody heard me, so I advanced towards them. Tiffany went straight in Taecyeon's arms and they kissed. Ah, so they really were dating! I was so happy at that moment! I had always wanted them to be together! I smiled and walked to them.

     "Chansung," I said. He was a bit apart from the group, at the back. He turned around and his eyes went wide.

     "Ana!" I smiled and wanted to explain, but Taecyeon was suddenly in front of me. 

     "What are you doing here?"

     "I was curious!" I looked at the newly arrived ones and smiled. "Hi everyone! Welcome!" I beamed at them. I rested my eyes on Tiffany. "Can't you marry Taecyeon?"

     "Ana, go back." I ignored Taecyeon.

     "I'm really glad that Taecyeon is taken, because I also am, so that makes thigs easier for us."

     "I'm not sure what you mean." She looked at Taecyeon, but he was too busy trying to kill me with his eyes. "I'm Tiffany by the way, but you must know that, right?"

     "Tiffany's a pretty name!" I beamed. "I'm sorry though, I don't know you." She looked bemused. Oh my God! I think that my acting has improved. They all introduced themselves and I invited them to join us at the club. 

    "You come here," he grabbed my wrist and dragged me away, leaving my sister alone.

    "Tan, go back with the others now!" I said in a tone that she would not dare to disobey. She nodded and left, with an evil smile. She was going to ask me something in return soon. 

     "What are you doing?" He asked me, releasing my wrist violently. 

     "I'm just trying to avoid someone like you! I've known you for a day and I already don't like you. How can someone be so unmannered?" I snorted and shook my head.

     "Tiffany doesn't know about you!" He snapped.

     "Doesn't she trust you?" I snapped back.

     "I don't want to hurt her!" I sighed and he passed a hand through his hair. "Look, I-"

     "I really don't want to marry you and you have someone already, let's just end it here!"

     "Can't you just say yes, but that you'll marry me in 10 years from now and now before?" He was practically begging. He wanted to stay active as an idol for the next 10 years. Huh! They'd better be as cool as Shinhwa then. I sighed, but nodded anyway. 

      We went to our parents to tell them that we would marry in only 10 years, not before. They agreed and they wanted to celebrate, but we said that we would do that the following day. We then went to fetch the others and left for the nightclub. I doubted anyone would realize it is them, they would just think it's a group of foreigners. 

    "Alex," I called, spotting him near the bar. Of course, he couldn't hear me. I thanked God that there was no girl around him. I smiled at the group. "So, have fun, we'll meet up at 4, for now, I have a boyfriend waiting!" I smiled and left. During the ride, I hadn't spoken to Taecyeon once, I was fine enough with Junho and Junsu to talk to. These guys were so funny and smart too! We had talked about American series that we watch and abotu movies, books too. They didn't speak about their job or their country and I didn't either.

     "Ana!" Alex smiled at me and kissed my cheek. I really hated that. I wiped my cheek off discreetly and beamed at him. I ordered and drink and sat with him. We started to talk about an anime that he was currently watching. Alex was a realy Otaku. I watched animes too, but not as much. When we had finished our drinks, we went on talking. The music was so good, that my body was moving on its own. I could see Taecyeon and Tiffany dancing, Taeyeon talking with Junsu and Wooyoung while Nichkun, Chansung and Junho were dancing with some girls. They were not white thoug, there was a Hindu, and two black girls. Well, at least I know they're not racists. 

    "Come," Alex said and dragged me to dance, even though I knew he didn't like that. Was he really into me? From the corner of my eye I saw Taecyeon and Tiffany kissing,, and I smiled to myself. I then looked at Alex and we danced happily.

    But then, Alex...