Fooled- 2

Arranged nightmare

After lunch, I told Junsu that I was going to read and he decided to join me. We went by the pool and we both read our books quietly, me under the shade and him baking in the sun. He was shifting places after every 15 minutes. After he shifted for the fourth time, he closed his book and stretched. I removed my earphones and looked at him.

     "I'm going for a swim!" He announced and went swimming. I had my sunglasses on, so I was pretending to read when I was actually watching him.  He really had a nice body.  The pictures of him weren't lying about his body, not Photoshop used. He looked just like a god. I focused my self on my book, but my eyes kept darting to his body. He looked so good! I put my book away too and went in the pool while he was crawling. 

     "Ana!" Junsu smiled at me when he came up. I smiled and waved. He crawled to me and then he splashed me. 

     "Hey!" I grinned and splashed him too. "You're a good swimmer. I didn't know that."

     "How would you have known." I grinned and shrugged. "Wanna race me?"

     "What?" How did he know that I could swim?

     "Your parents kind of sent your résumé to Taec's parents. We all saw it and it said that you represented a country once and your school too during meets. " 

      "A résumé?"

      "It was quite interesting!" He laughed.

      "I can race you, but it's been a while since I last swam..." I said and smiled faintly. I used to love swimming but time was the issue. I actually feel at home in water rather than on earth. I don't know why, but it just feels right when I'm in water. He nodded and we raced each other. When I came up for air, Junsu was still swimming. 

      "Wow! You're still fast, Ana!"

       "I know you let me win, Oppa. Man, it's weird to call someone that..."

       "Don't call me Oppa then." 

       "It's not weird in a bad way though..." I bit my lip and looked away. Truth be told, I was crazy about everyone in 2PM. Even Junsu. "Let's swim some more, shall we?"

       "Okay!" We swam for a little while and then we took a ball and started to play a sort of water-volley. It was really funny!  After some time, I started to feel really tired, so I left, telling Junsu I'd see him later. I grabbed my stuffs and left. I decided to go through the garden to go to my room this time. 

      "Fany-ah, we can't have dinner tonight," I heard someone say. I hid behind a tree and saw Nichkhun and Tiffany talking. "Ana will eat with all of us, Taec just said that."

     "Why? Can't Taec eat with her like last night?"

     "You know what he's planning! Two nights in a row and she will get bored..." 

    "Anyway, let's enjoy the time we have now. Ana doesn't like the sea."

    I watched agog as they started to kiss each other. They looked like they ere really in love. I felt like such a fool. Taecyeon hated me that much? He hated the thought of being with me that much! Why was he lying like that? How could he not tell me after last night? I thought that we had become friends! 

   I stepped away and went to my room. I took a quick bath and then went to the bar. I ordered a colada and went to sit on a sofa and put my drink in front of me. I called Irma and asked her to call me back or tell Alice to call me instead if she couldn't call me. 

   "Irma," I said when she called me back.

   "What's up? You sound strange..."

   "Nothing, I just wanted to talk to one of my BFFs. Is that wrong? I miss you and soon we'll be separated."

    "Don't worry, we'll remain friends!" She laughed at the other end of the line. I smiled at felt the tears coming. I was ashamed of what was happening to me right now. If I told her the truth about the wedding, the engagement, she would look at me differently, and I didn't want that.

   "So, did you watch the latest episode of...?" So, we both started talking about the shows we were currently watching. It felt so good to tell her about my thoughts about it and to have her telling me about her opinions on Mary's latest dress or Emma's latest dilemma. I had to hang up though after an hour, because Isaw Taecyeon coming my way. I didn't even tell her that I was in a hotel...

   "Come on, it's time for dinner." I nodded and followed him. We were going out of the hotel and to a restaurant that he had sported earlier while coming back. Of course, I knew the restaurant, since my Dad liked to try out new places. I was I the car with Taecyeon and the Oks while the others were following us in two cars. 

    They all liked the place and we were all having a good time. I was enjoying my pasta when my phone started to ring. I had fun myself, having fun with everyone. They spoke korean once in a while, but not too much because of me. Mrs. Ok was also being very kind with me, watching me like a daughter and telling me to have only one glass of wine. She was also watching Juns, her son and Taeyeon, the drivers for the ride back. 

    "Can I come in?" Junsu asked me, once in front of my room at the hotel. 

    "Okay, but real quick!"

    "We'll just talk on the balcony, okay?" I nodded and went on my balcony. Taecyeon was also with us, so he came too. Apparently, the fight yesterday was forgotten already. "Don't you mind Taecyeon?"

    "Why should I? Junsu is not like that." I nodded and they took their seats. I put my bag on the table and went in to look for drinks and cups. 

   "Your phone is ringing!" Taecyeon said.

   "ID?"

   "Alice."

   "Take the call and say that you're my cousin. Tell her that I'll take her call in a sec!"

    I did as fast as I could and got out, just was Taecyeon was getting ready to say hell. But, Alice cut him off even before he said anything, saying in a loud and clear voice, "Ana! Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye will be the leads of The Heirs! Go see the news now! It's super cool! We'll have to watch it and skype each other to talk about it!"