The Nightclub- 2

Arranged nightmare

We were fine, dancing to some songs that I really liked. It was cool and fun, seeing that Alex was really not that good at dancing at all. I was luaghing and so was he. It was nice being just friends with him, after all. he relationship we had was something that was neither friendship nor love. It's weird to explain, I don't even know if I can...

    But then, Alex suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled my body to his. What was he doing? I put my hands on his chest to try to push him away, but was way strong and nearly as tall as Taecyeon. I didn't want anything to happen between us, Alex was good to me, even when I was fat... Well, not that I became as skinny as Tiffany or any other SNSD now. 

    "Ana," he said and looked deeply into my eyes. He knew what he was doing, as if he'd tried it several times, which I was sure he did.

    "Alex, let go of me! Now!" I said, moving so that he would release me, but he only grabbed me harder and started to pull his face to me. No! Not this! Not my first kiss! Not with him! I could feel the tears coming as I fought him, with much success. Since the club was crowded, nobody saw what was happening. People might be thinking we were just dancing. 

   "Stop moving, now. Come on, we've been friends for three years now!" He managed to grab me in one arm- why was he so strong?- while his other hand was on my thigh. I wanted to yell, but the music was too loud. He inched his face closer to my face, but i looked down, to buy some time. 

    Suddenly, I felt a strong hand on my arm, strong enough to pull me away from Alex. I fell into a strong chest, and saw Alex glaring at my savior. Taecyeon was busy with Tiffany, he didn't seemed to have noticed anything. 

    "Back off," he said. Alex my met eyes, but I looked quickly away. Alex was drunk and crazy. What had I been thinking, inviting him here? "You okay?"

    "Yeah," I said and looked up. It was Junsu. When he saw my face, he sighed and grabbed my wrist. He dragged me outside for some freshair. "Thank you." A sob escaped my lips and I looked away, too ashamed to cry in front of him.

    "It's okay," he said. He put a hand on my shoulder and handed me a handkercheif. I looked up at him and he nodded at me with a small smile. I burst out crying then, my hands and his handkercheif covering my face. I was glad my makeuo was simple, just mascara and powder with glass. My face wouldn't become similar to a witch's face. Junsu didn't say anything, he just stood there, patting my back gently and keeping a reasonable distance.

    "Thank you, Junsu," I said and smiled up at him. "In truth, I don't really like this place, it's too crowded."

    "So, you lied to Taecyeon?"

    "He didn't tell me he was dating, so I had to find something else." I sighed a passed a hand through my hair. "I should've asked a cousin and not him..."

    "He's your friend?"

    "Yeah... For three years... He showed interest in me before, but I made it clear that I wanted to stay only friends." I smiled at the memory. "I was not as thin before, but still he liked that."

    "Girls really like that, hm?"

    "Yeah, we do. By the way, what's it that Taecyeon calls you? And Tiffany?"

    "Ah! Taec calls me 'hyung', boys call their older brothers or friends this. 'Oppa' is what girls call their big brothers and friends... Boyfriends included."

    "Korean is complicated..." I mumbled, even though I already knew that.

    "That's just for 'big brother', it's different for 'big sister' too."

    "What?"

    "'Eonni' for girls and 'noona' for guys. Again, girlfriends and friends included."

    "Why is it so complicated?"

   "That's nothing, trust me. Wnat Oppa to teach you?"

   "'Oppa'?" I burst out laughing and he joined in. Whe were hearing the music from outisde and the music they put on was one that I loved. Without knowing it, my body started moving a little.

   "You love dancing, you!" Junsu said and laughed at me. I felt the heat rising to my face and looked away. "Come on, I'll dance with you and protect you!" I smiled and took his offering hand. We went inside and started dancing. Taecyeon was not dancing anymore, he was drinking something with Nichlhun while Tiffany was laughing with Taeyeon.

   "I'm really thankful, oppa!" I said and he laughed.

   "You have to always call me that now, okay?" I nodded and he held out his pinky finger, while dancing. I laughed, but I gave him my pinky too. We laughed and danced. I saw that he was tired, but trying to hide it. I looked to the others and saw them yawning and rubbing their eyes.

   "I think we shoudl go now, right?" He nodded and we all went in the van and went back home. The following day I had to go out with my friends! Man, lucky me they were tired and we were back before 3 a.m! 

    "Bye everyone!" I said and waved. When I got home, they were all sleeping. I quickly got in bed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

 

 

A/N: So, this is my second fanfic. I hope you guys will like it! ^^  Please subscribe, comment and upvote! These keep me going and motivate me to write for you ^_^ Also, thank you to those who subscribed! Great thanks! Please enjoy the fanfic :D