Chapter 9 – Trust

Our Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9 – Trust

Kai: I think that spying on Kyungsoo today was not a bad thing at all.

Chen: Yeah! At least we know a bit more about him.

 Baekhyun: Now I'm more curious than ever. He is like a puzzle to me. He is very mysterious.

Luhan: Indeed, a very difficult puzzle.

Sehun:  After hearing what Hyunsik and Doojoon said about Kyungsoo, I feel very sad. It made me want to help him more. If you noticed, we were the only people that he has talked to so far, right? Why is he like that?

Suho: He is very shy and not very sociable and maybe after his family died, he feels scared.

Kris: Maybe he doesn’t know how to make friends. From the conversation, I figured that Hyunsik and Doojoon are the ones who initiated their friendship.

Minseok:Kris is right. If we hadn’t noticed him and talked to him, he wouldn’t have known anyone in this school.

Lay: Don’t talk anymore about those sad things. Let’s talk about something fun and happy like how are we going to make him feel confortable around us.

Tao: Or we could just discuss how cute he is.

Chanyeol: Ok. Kyungsoo is the definition of cuteness. I have never seen in my life someone like him. He is so damn adorable.

Sehun: That is what I wanted to say. Oh well I have something better. He is the most special and perfect creation that God has ever made.

Luhan: He is an angel fallen from heaven. He is the gift of god. I wished we met him sooner.

Baekhyun: I love those big round eyes of his. I can’t help but stare at those precious eyes.

Tao: His pink, plump lips with the heart-shape smile make my heart flutter every time I see it.

Kai: His small petite body suits him well. He may look vulnerable but that is what I like about him. I want to protect him more, I want him to always be in perfect shape.

Kris: I want him to smile at us with all his heart like he smiled to his friends

Lay: Everything he does is perfect and cute. I could die because of his cuteness overload.

Suho: I love everything about him from his looks to his personality.

And EXO members continued to chat with each other till midnight. They were obsessed with Kyungsoo.  Kyungsoo was the only topic of their conversation. Kyungsoo was the only thing in their minds.

EXO began to carry out their plans. Since their little conversation with Hyunsik and Doojoon, they understood more about Kyungsoo. They planned to hang around Kyungsoo even more. First, they sometimes went to school early and waited for Kyungsoo at school. They walked with him to his locker and waited for Kyungsoo to get his books. Then they accompanied Kyungsoo to his class.

Kyungsoo insisted that they didn’t need to do that but they told him it was a pleasure to do it. Even though, Kyungsoo hadn’t told them much about himself, they started to tell Kyungsoo about themselves. They figured that if they were open and showed their trust to him, he would gradually return it back. Seeing that Kyungsoo was closer to them, they invited Kyungsoo to hang out with them a few times but because he still had a little fear, he just refused. EXO wasn’t sad, they got more eager than ever to become Kyungsoo's bestfriends.

In the conquest for Kyungsoo heart, they achieved a significant award, which is Kyungsoo phone number. From the day that they got his number, every member of EXO sent a goodnight message to Kyungsoo like ‘Goodnight Kyungsoo’ or ‘Don’t stay up late’ or ’Have a nice dream’. That was the only thing that they texted him. They wanted to text more but they wanted to give him more space. They didn’t want to be erts or maniacs who text him too much and invade his privacy.

Besides, Kyungsoo was touched by their effort to get close with him. He felt happy when he received their messages. He didn’t tell them his feeling. Kyungsoo was not good with expressing his thoughts. 

Kyungsoo noticed EXO's sudden change but he found it very nice and cute. They became his tail. They followed him almost everywhere when they had free time. When Kyungsoo wanted to go to the library during the break time, they also went with him. Kyungsoo picked a book, sat down and read it. The others did the same but of course it was just a disguise for them to look at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was too concentrated on reading that he forgot about the EXO. To EXO, books didn’t have the interesting factor when the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter