Chapter 11 - Sweet

Our Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11 - Sweet

 

KYUNGSOO POV

I got home, walked up the stairs, and took a shower. Somehow I felt better than before. Maybe it was something related to EXO. They made me feel warm and safe.

 I laid down on my bed and began to think about what happened earlier. It was the first time in a long time I felt this happy because there were more people that cared about me and called me special.

I thought it was time to let loose and open up. I was not scared of being hurt anymore. I knew that even if I got hurt I will have the strength and the courage to overcome it because now I had my family and friends' support.

I should do something to make up for the trouble that I had caused them. So after dinner, I decided to ask aunt Taeyeon if she could help me make some cookies and bake some cupcakes for them.

“Aunty, can you help me make some cookies and cupcakes? It’s been a long time since I've made them so I kind of forgot the recipe.” I asked her.

“Ok. I will help you. Who is this for?”

“It’s for my friends at school.” I said shyly.

“That’s great. I am happy that you have new friends at school. Do you feel happy, Kyungsoo?”

“Yes. Much happier.”

“Ok now let’s begin. We have a lot of things to do.”

An hour and a half later, we finished everything and now we were cleaning  up the kitchen.

“I hope your friends like it.” My aunt said

“I hope so.”

“Okay. You should go upstairs and do your homework. I can finish the rest.”

I nodded, went back to my room and did my homework.

The next morning, I almost forgot to bring the cookies and cupcakes I made for them. Luckily, my aunt reminded me.

On the way to school, my uncle was curious about my life at school so he asked “How's school? Taeyeon told me that you had already made some friends? Are they nice? Did they treat you well?”

“School is ok. My new friends are good people. They are very kind and caring. Don’t worry I can take care of myself.”

“I was worried that you wouldn’t be able to make any friends and you'll be alone. Come to think of it, you were so shy and silent. Hyunsik and Doojoon were you're only friends, now I’m less worried.”

“Sorry that I made you worry Uncle. Though I have not 100% overcame that incident, I promise you I will be happy and enjoy my life.”

I could see his eyes going watery but he hold back the tears. He was happy that I became better. It was time for me to change.

I arrived school and saw them waiting for me in front of the school gate. I walked to them and they greeted me happily.

“Hello Kyungsoo” they all said

“Hi hyungs. Nice to see you” I smiled at them and they grinned. They were very happy and I was too. Finally I felt safe again. The feelings that I had been longing for came from them. The feelings that I only felt when I was with my brother, my aunt, uncle and Hyunsik and Doojoon and made me have confidence to continue living.  

We went inside and we stopped at my locker first and then others’ locker.

"Just do the stuff we usually do. Don’t worry about other people. We can protect you, they won’t dare to do anything, they are all about talking.” Chen hyung said.

“Can you act normally? I mean, we can still hang out like friends but you don’t need to be clingy to me. Let's be natural. I have already accepted you as my friends. You can simply ask me to join you.” I said

“Ok that’s good.  Let’s get you to class now.”

They got me to class and then got to theirs. First I had Biology, one of my favourite subjects. Just like others class I had, It was fun and interesting. I started to really like SM High, not only because of the teachers but also because of a group of boys, EXO. After I told them about my family death, a huge and heavy burden was lifted from my shoulders. I trusted them, somehow I knew my wounds could be healed with them around. I didn’t have the normal concentration I usually had because I was thinking too much but I did manage to take notes. I came back after I had enough thinking. I reminded myself not to waste valuable learning time. Soon, it was break time. As soon as the bell rang, I saw them in front of my class. I put my stuff in my backpa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter