Chapter 12 – Nicknames

Our Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12 – Nicknames

NO ONE POV

“Kyungsoo! Can you hang out with us after school?” Lay said

“Ok hyung. Let me call my aunt first to let her know that I’m going to be late.” Kyungsoo said.

“OK. We will wait for you at the school gate then.” Kris said to Kyungsoo and the others went to the gate first to wait for him.

Kyungsoo dialed his aunt’s number. She picked up.

“Hello aunt. My friends invited me to hang out with them so I’m going to be late. Okay?”

“Of course yes! Do you need me to ask Yunho to pick you up?”

“You don’t need to do that, I will be fine. I can also ask my friends to walk me home.”

“Okay. Have fun Kyungsoo.”

As he hung up, Kyungsoo went to school gate where EXO was waiting for him.

“Okay. We can go now hyungs, but where are we going?” Kyungsoo asked.

“To our favorite café.” Baekhyun answered Kyungsoo's question.

Kyungsoo followed them to a beautiful café shop named EXO.

They sat down and began to order some drinks.

“I will have a Caramel Frappuccino and a passion fruit cheese cake.” Kai said

“Hazelnut Frappuccino and brownies for me.” Sehun said

“Just Mocha Frappuccino please.” Chen said

“Caramel Macchiato and tiramisu” Suho said

“Vanilla latte and Apple Fritter” Lay ordered.

“Orange Mango Smoothie” Minseok said

“Apple Juice and Pumpkin Scone” Baekhyun said

“White hot chocolate” Tao said

“Greentea milkshake” Kris said

“I will have chocolate milkshake and cheese cake” Luhan  said

“Berries smoothie for me. What you want Kyungsoo?” Chanyeol asked me.

“I will have strawberry smoothie then.”

The waiter went back to prepare the drinks.

“Hyungs. I will go to the toilet.”

KYUNGSOO POV

As I came out of the bathroom, I saw the waiter was at our table distributing our drinks. I went back to my seat and sat down

“Welcome back Kyungie” Kai hyung said to me

“Kyungie?” I aksed him looking confused.

“That’s my special name for you. Kyungie. It's suits you because you're cute.” He said and my cheeks blushed a bright pink.

“And only I can call you that. Do you hear that?” Kai said and looked at other hyungs with a scowl to warn them not to steal his nickname for me.

Chanyeol shot back “Like we need to use yours. I can come up with my own.” He thought for a little while and said “Baby Soo. That’s a good name. From now on, I will call Kyungsoo, Baby Soo. This is better than your name Kai.”

“I think I will call you Little Soo because you are small, squishy and godly cute. Isn’t it right Kyungsoo?” Sehun hyung asked making my cheeks turn a shade of red. I wasn’t sure but I nodded anyway.

 “I have to think of my version for Kyungsoo name asap. All right I got it. Soo Soo” Luhan hyung said.

“Why Soo Soo?” Sehun hyung asked Luhan hyung.

“Because you guys like to call me Lulu so I figured that Soo Soo is perfect since it matches mine.”

“Do Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo. Yes that’s it. I will call him D.O.” Baekhyun murmured my name and then said.

“D.O, it sounds weird.” Chanyeol hyung claimed.

“No it’s not, you moron. Kyungsoo’s last name is Do so I changed It to D.O which it's so cool.”

“Now you are all just copying me. No fair. I should charge you for copyright.” Kai hyung whined.

“Why should we? My name is the best. Yours aren’t as good as mine.” Luhan hyung said.

“Said who?” Sehun hyung said

“Said me” Luhan hyung replied.

“Mine is 100 times better.” Sehun fought back not wanting to lose the title of 'best name for Kyungsoo'.

“Both of you are so delusional. Obviously mine is better since I was the one that came up with it first “ Kai hyung cut in.

“Oh please. You're all silly. Mine is better. You can't even compare yours to mine. So you can just forget about it and admit that my name, Baby Soo, is the best” Chanyeol hyung proudly exclaimed but unfortunately he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter