Chapter 19 – Confession Letter

Our Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19 – Confession Letter Part 1

KYUNGSOO POV

What should I do now? Is this a dream? Why would someone do this? I could never imagine this could happen? Someone likes me. But why?

Should I reject or accept this? Honestly I am not ready to be in any kind of relationship yet.

I don’t know what to do this is new to me. Is this a prank?

Should I tell noonas? No No. Wrong choice. They would freak out and hunt that person down. They just got back. It’s better to let them have some free time to relax.

Then maybe I should tell hyungs about this then. They should have a lot of experience in this kind of situation. They are all handsome and talented young men. They will help me and give me great advices.

I sighed and walked to my math class.

This letter kept bugging my mind and I couldn’t really concentrate with the lesson. This is a whole new thing to me but I’m sure my hyungs will figure out something to help me.

This is the first time ever I have wanted school to end so soon. Usually I enjoy learning new things even if it was a boring subject. I just want to get this over with.

After 3 more classes, I was able to go home but not yet. I need to see my hyungs. So I quickly walked out of my Biology class and got to my locker. I put away some of my text books. I turned around and as usual my hyungs were waiting for me.

“How were the afternoon classes?”

“Great. I have something to tell you. Can we go to the EXO café?”

“What is it? Can't you tell us now?”

“It’s personal and I don’t want somebody else know about this.”

I could see the worried look on my hyungs’ face so I cleared out the worries “It’s not a bad thing. Well that's what I think.”

We then headed out to EXO café.

NO ONE POV

They arrived at the café and ordered drinks. The EXO members were very curious to know what Kyungsoo wanted to talk about. On the other hand, they were more than happy to see Kyungsoo put his trust in their hands.

Kyungsoo began talking.

“Hyung, today I received a letter and I wanted to tell you about it.”

Before Kyungsoo could say more, Chen cut him off.

“Is it another letter that threatens you? Do they want to hurt you?”

Baekhyun continued “Are you ok?”

“Don’t be scared. You have us. No one can do any harm to you.” Kris said.

“No, it isn’t that kind of letter. A different  kind of letter.”

“Wait we don’t understand.”

“Hyungs, this is the letter. Please read it.” Kyungsoo gave the letter to Suho because he was too embarrassed to read it.

Suho began reading the letter out loud, just loud enough for the other members to hear.

Dear Kyungsoo

Hi! Nice to meet you, Kyungsoo. You don’t know me but I know you. These days, you have been hanging around EXO – the popular group at school. That’s how I know about you.

I have also been observing you for a while and I was attracted to you. You are handsome and not to mention that you are extremely cute and adorable. More important, you are a very nice person, which made me LIKE you even more. Some people may dislike you but I don’t.

I think I like you.

Just think about this.

Goodbye. Have a nice day, Kyungsoo.

As Suho finis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter