Chapter 15 – Happy Birthday KyungSoo Part 1

Our Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15 – Happy Birthday KyungSoo Part 1

“Hyung! Kyungie’s birthday is coming in a few days. How should we celebrate it?” Kai reminded his hyung.

“Oh yeah. His birthday is coming soon. I almost forgot.” Lay said

“We should so something special”

“A party maybe” Sehun suggested.

“I don’t think Baby Soo likes parties. Parties are so noisy” Chanyeol disagreed with Sehun idea.

“Soo Soo will prefer something else. I think something simple with be enough”

“Luhan hyung, don’t you think that will make it too normal?”

“I think it will suit him more and he will be happier that we all spend time with him.”

“We can make it special by buying special gifts for him”

“This is the first time he'll celebrate his birthday with us so we need to create some good, happy, sweet memories for him”

“Now we have to find the perfect present for Kyungie.”

“Does anyone have any idea?”

“It’s better to keep it to yourself and make it a surprise”

“Let’s go back to the birthday celebration plan. We haven’t decided the place yet.”

“How about the mall? It's got pretty much everything like cinema, arcade and food court.”

“That’s great. We can eat at the food court then watch a movie and play games at the arcade”

“That’s good.”  

When they had carefully planned everything, they were very eager to tell Kyungsoo. They wanted to invite him to hang out with them on his birthday. The next day, they stopped by at Kyungsoo’s locker tell him about their plan for his birthday.

“Hi Kyungsoo! Did you sleep well last night? You didn’t have nightmares again last night, right?”

“Hello hyungs, I slept well last night. Thanks for worrying about me. I’m good. Did you slept well last night?”

“Yes. Of course we slept very well.” Of course EXO slept well because they dreamt of having a date with Kyungsoo. In their dreams, they were hugging him, kissing him, enjoying some personal time with their precious angel. How could they be unhappy when they were having the best dream of their lives.

“We have something to tell you, Little Soo”

“What is it? Sehun hyung”

“We know your birthday is coming in 2 days and we planned something for that special event. So can you go out with us on that night”

“I think I can. I will just need to ask my aunt and uncle first”

“We are so happy to hear that”

“I can’t wait till your birthday, the day God brought an angel to Earth. Thank you god."

“Yes, I'm also very eager to see what you have prepared. Thanks a lot hyungs.”

“No big deal. We are even happier to be able to make this your best birthday”

Lunch time came. Kyungsoo and EXO gathered at the usual lunch table. They were happily chatting about how the first half of the school day was like and their plan for Kyungsoo. At first they decided to keep it a secret to surprise him but they were too excited so they told Kyungsoo about the birthday plan.

“Hyungs, can you tell me about the plan for my birthday? This is the first time someone actually has planned an event for me except for my family, Hyunsik and Doojoon.  I think I'm excited because I'm looking forward to celebrate with you.” Kyungsoo smiled happily at the 11 boys because he felt their love for him. And EXO could literally die now seeing Kyungsoo beautiful heart-shaped smile

“I am so happy that you are happy because of us.”

“Soo, you need to smile more. It suits you.”

“Kris hyung, did you just call me Soo?”

“Yes. Is there a problem?”

“No. Is just, last time I remember you saying that nicknames are not your style.”

“It sounds cute so I will use it. It’s my style now.”

“You can call me any name you feel comfortable with”

“Ok. About your birthday plan, we will go to the mall. Eat, play and watch a movie. Does it sound lame?

“No. It’s great. I like that. It’s simple, which will help us become closer to each other. I’m glad that it wasn’t a big party because I don’t like noisy places.”

“See Sehun, I told you so.”

“Ok. I got it. No party. But Little Soo, do you have anything that you like? We could get it for your birthday.”

“I don’t have anything particular in mind. You can get anything. I will like whatever you  give me. Don’t spend too much money with the present. I will be happy even if you don’t give me anything.”

“Don’t be silly, of course we have to get you a present. It’s your birthday.”

“Hi Aunty. I’m home.”

“Oh you are home.” Taeyeon turned back to greet Kyungsoo and saw that her husband just arrived home as well.

“You two both arrived home at the same time. Dinner will be ready in a few minutes. ”

Yunho and Kyungsoo went upstairs and took a shower, changed their clothes and went down for dinner.

“Your food is great like always.”

“You are making me blush in front of Kyungsoo. Thanks, I'm really happy that you like it.”

“So how was school Kyungsoo?” Yunho asked Kyungsoo

“It was great, Uncle.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter